Pavitra Rishta

.:: PR Grievance Thread - Note pg5::. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
oh i was not present when that thread was going ... now it is closed ... so i need to state it here

ayesha_angel is my friend's id ... she used to log in sometimes from my pc ... thats y

& 1 more ... saksham_rocks is my cousin ... v leave in same house ... so do the mods expect that if 2 people from same home have to create id's ... then they shud use separate internet connections ???

do u guys even know the meaning of mid ... i am sorry ... nobody of u understands that ... so let me make it clear

mid will be when ... 1 person posts something ... & other person keeps on endorsing it ... 1 person abuses ... & other person supports it ... thats called mid

recently in a thread devashree gave warning to saksham that dont use mid ... but saksham had given her explanation ... which she understood

i am efficient enough to criticize a character on my own ... i dont need mid for that

saksham had given this example to deva

& now i am talking to u guys ... v hav 3 cars ... government didnt ask us y u need 2 more when u have a previous ... u guys must also be having multiple vehicles ... has government put any restricttion on u ... nowadays everybody has a cell ... does gov ask u y u need more cells ... just have 1 landline & keep quite ... no na ... then 2 people from same family cant create ids on IF ... who said that ... show me that rule

if u see saksham hardly posts here ... & ayesha had long back quitted to be part of forum ... now if v 3 constanly like each others comments & keep discussion among ourselves ... then u can call it mid

hope i have made myself very much clear

& about bashing ... whenever i remove topic of shravani hate clubs ... mods tell me its matter of past ... if there was bashing only ... then also it wud had been tolerable ... but wat was worst ... in the hate club pooja's pic with a big red cross was being posted ... so much insult of actresss ... but the mods were cool about it ... bcoz it pleased the majority & i dont want to take names

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushkita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I
Edited by poas - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
Please see the post on Pg 1 for additional help regarding grievances with the DT
JAZ
This content was originally posted by: jnawaz

Please see the post on Pg 1 for additional help regarding grievances with the DT

JAZ

hmm thanks
sensodyne thumbnail
Oh that thread was closed and I know we weren't supposed to continue it still I think I have some responsibility of clarifying few things.

Firstly, I have no problem with bashing or giving opinion on Archana,Manav or any character which goes on forum because for me this show has no effect and it is like pain in my ass to know what is happening among those characters,show and I have been kind of against people talking about negative traits on frictional characters in deep depth which always happens like too much in this forum and it is not like recently, but from the time I have joined this forum. I mean the way this show is viewed with so much negative vibe hating everything makes me wonder because my head would have bombarded if I viewed show with so much hatered towards it. I just have problem with mods with way of giving warning which was like clearly making people uncomfortable and not to post anything in forum freely. It was like don't raise voice against someone who label themselves as "non-fans" if you do it then it is crime.

Also I have no issuse on naming calling also call whatever you want it is like freedom of express feel free to do it, but mods need to be fair while giving warning not only to one set of people and my concerned was that which I raised nothing else.

I really request people not to bring Sharavani hate club and this my sincere request because time again and again people mock about to it people who participated and for mods because if anyone had so much problem should have complained that time only! Also that person who made it is not here to defend so it is like taking advantage of it. If that issue s brought then I can bring out other issue like people talking about sex in such awkward manner at that time and I have been saying this because I had complained to Guru who was mod at that time, but he said no one has complained regarding it expect me so he left it so did I. If people want to bring just to make members and mod guilty then it is not fair, so please lets not bring it. Because we go on bringing past event like this then I'm sure we will find things which was against rules at that time where mods or anyone didn't address it.

@ Reshu:

Quoting this part of your post

Members getting attacked directly and indirectly could be make out from the posts , from the two lines too, we might not intend to do it so.

I agree now a days loads of attacks goes on from every side no one is spared, but the one brought had no such issues, but still it was given warning which is my I raised voice.

Also I asked about why didn't leave warning because if you don't give it will be assumed something else and also if anyone has spoke against rules he/she needs to know it and correct it.

Would you like to pin point out where I took out my personal difference with someone just because someone had MID? Having personal difference in internet world not so happening with me atleast because we can hardly know some one.

Regarding people cribbing about TRP to go down just because Sushant left. πŸ˜† I laugh at those because how many do I find it in this forum? Like 3 people max that's it. ROFL for some one who has been to other forum I have seen people creating havoc if anyone says against their fav actor here nothing such happens neither TILL DATE no petition is made asking Sushant to stay or to replace Hiten still what more conduct do people expect is out of me.

Another example,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2231325
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225387
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2225253

Here in these people are creating havoc for some user reporter saying something about Barun and can anyone tell me if any Sushant fans creating havoc like this? Infact we our selves make fun of him and we accept what criticism is made against him. I have seen many times people discussing it mature manner and come to some mutual conclusion. Now to expect even those people to silent then I will feel forum will be dead. lol Also when last time I made a point that Sushant fans should stop reading b/w posts too much because that was like equally annoying to read debate it again and again, but after reminder that I don't remember any members now trying to read b/w lines.

I never mentioned any one names as negative spreader if people assume things on own then I don't think I can do anything. When I was talking too much negative vibe in forum I was generalizing things which includes every member including me. Also we are not only few people to notice even those members who hardly come to forum has noticed and expressed it which I'm sure people are aware of. Even before it use to happen, but now it is looks like competition like Lunza said. To me this forum has been with less number of crazy fan girls who oppose from bashing characters I wonder what reaction would be if anyone will post against frictional character also in other forums where people give make personal comments in cheap manner which doesn't happen to that extent in this forum.

My ignorance who was promoting Ankita Lokande promotional campaign would some one put light on it? I mean what is that?

Lastly, I know mods are not biased here, but surely recent events makes it looks like some note is left when it is reported or brought notice. I personally don't use report button like crazy until and unless some remarks made in response to my post. I would have really not made last post if that last warning thread was not made because once I saw thread I felt it was like saying others not to say against people views who are "non-fans". As a suggestion I stick to what I said we surely need someone as mod is one among this forum and this forum very well and who can help you guys in many ways.

Oh yeah I would like to add one more thing I'm in no one group because I hardly come here to be part of any group. πŸ˜†Having group and all sounds like kiddish where we use to behave when we were kids. Just because people raise voice against things happening with someone shouldn't make them to be part of some group.

Edit: I will like to add one more thing you people constantly making threads and closing when proper debate is also going is surely not fair. It is like stopping someone from raising voice even last time you guys did same and now also. Let it be open and see what are members saying. Also you guys close it then some other mod comes open it, defend her stand and again close which is not done! 

Edited by mirageas - 12 years ago
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I would also like to clarify something by replying to this since it was directed towards me.

This content was originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

I will tell you . They clearly made comments ...that we don't feel like going to EDT thread . We feel 'uncomfortable' there . Mind you , This is TWICE that I have read these comments and let them go without taking them personally as i regularly post on EDT thread .

Their comfort zone it seems is ONLY on Brief Update thread . Ok fine ...I let that go . Their choice . What saddened me was he comment on how EDT thread was making them uncomfortable yada yada . Could not these members have simply said We Want the brief update thread ? Why these ADDITIONAL comments ? Now WHO was making negative taunts ?

Still I did NOT report .

Yes, I was one of those who said it and very openly so.But I don't get it how does it becomes personal or a negative taunt to you or any other member who posts in EDT? πŸ˜• I merely stated a fact, that is very true...not many people feel like posting in EDT, not because of you or any other member but simply cause the flavour of discussions there is a whole alot different there, as not many people like to discuss this show with so much intensity and not many take it so seriously, not that discussing it seriously is wrong or something but then not many people see the picture similarly, and that is why they feel uncomfortable to put foward there views in that thread cause the discussions there are much more serious than what some people would like it to be, again I'll say there is nothing wrong in that, its just the case of two extremely different set of views, just like no one from EDT likes to post in Brief update thread, for the very same reason cause their views don't fit very well in that thread and they don't feel comfortable to post them there isn't that the case even for people who post in EDT? Thats what all my comment meant...now how does it qualifies as a negative enough comment or becomes a taunt to you or any other member in EDT to be reported or to be taken personally is out of my wits! πŸ˜•
Edited by gremlin. - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Jia,
Tried "liking" your second post, but the "like" button wasn't working.
I agree with all that you said in both posts. Re the second post, what you said about some people not feeling comfortable with the intensity of discussions in the EDT, is precisely the case with me.

I was fed up with PR even when Sushant was still there, but kept watching the show in the hope the CV's would buck up and improve the show. All to no avail. So when Sushant left, I stopped watching, because for me, Sushant and Ankita are Arman and PR. Without either, the show does not hold much interest for me.

When the CV's did a 180 degree with Archana's character, in order to get the public to accept Hiten as Manav quickly, and to have viewers dislike Archana as much as possible to help them like Hiten as Manav quickly, that made it even more difficult for me to deal with the show.

I know the CV's did all this to accomodate the leap. There had to be conflict between Archana and Manav for the separation to take place before the leap. Many members laughed at the terrible job the CV's did re the leap...passports, visas etc being obtained in one day, etc.

Since the 4 year leap, PR has not been the PR i got to know and love in the beginning. It is in a terrible state now, and that's one of the reasons why I'm so happy with the short updates, because it was becoming too stressful to read all the terrible details in the long update.

I'm one of those who is very happy the trp's are down and I hope they continue to fall drastically, so that if Ekta doesn't end the show soon, ZEE will be forced to end it. The current PR, which is really PR 2, is not the real and relatable original PR. I have no connection to the current version of the show.

I'm not the type to be very forceful and strident when expressing views, except when I'm personally attacked and abused, as I was by Prasad and Saksham on numerous occasions in the past.
To date, I have not seen any public response from any of the mods, indicating to these two members that what they did was wrong, why and where they were wrong, and to give them any warning. I'm not surprised that these two members attacked me in the manner they did, having read in Prasad's post that they are related (cousins). It is a shame indeed.

The very strident way views are expressed in the EDT is why I don't post much there. The tone of discussions there is too negative for me, in that only negative things about Archana, Sulochana and Purvi are discussed. Other characters are given a blye, excuses are made for their mistakes, whilst for characters mentioned above, no chances are given. I like to be fair and unbiased. I deal with all characaters in the same way. When they do wrong, I say so. When they do right, I say so. This goes for all characters.

Recently, I asked Kools a question about a part of her post, because I didn't understand how she came to the conclusion she had. Before she came online, Varsha and Bnalla were kind enough to bring me up to date and I then understood why she said what she said.

On another occasion. Kools responded to sections of one of my posts which was in reply to one of Bhalla's posts. I replied to Kools and she responded once more. At the end of these exchanges, I was able to understand where Kools was coming from. Though I still did not agree with her views, I understood her, and mentioned to her that I enjoyed the debate with her. I said then, and I still say, that is what this forum should be about. Members exchanging thoughts in a mature manner, even when they don't agree.

When one member asks another to clarify something, that does not mean the member is being asked to justify themself or that the member asking the question is reading between the lines. Questions are asked in order to clarify uncertainties so that misunderstandings don't occur.

So everyone, please try to understand where someone is coming from before getting upset. All these things will help us have a peaceful and happy forum.

This content was originally posted by: suan

Hi Jia,

I agree with all that you said in both posts. Re the second post, what you said about some people not feeling comfortable with the intensity of discussions in the EDT, is precisely the case with me.

I was fed up with PR even when Sushant was still there, but kept watching the show in the hope the CV's would buck up and improve the show. All to no avail. So when Sushant left, I stopped watching, because for me, Sushant and Ankita are Arman and PR. Without either, the show does not hold much interest for me.

When the CV's did a 180 degree with Archana's character, in order to get the public to accept Hiten as Manav quickly, and to have viewers dislike Archana as much as possible to help them like Hiten as Manav quickly, that made it even more difficult for me to deal with the show.

I know the CV's did all this to accomodate the leap. There had to be conflict between Archana and Manav for the separation to take place before the leap. Many members laughed at the terrible job the CV's did re the leap...passports, visas etc being obtained in one day, etc.

Since the 4 year leap, PR has not been the PR i got to know and love in the beginning. It is in a terrible state now, and that's one of the reasons why I'm so happy with the short updates, because it was becoming too stressful to read all the terrible details in the long update.

I'm one of those who is very happy the trp's are down and I hope they continue to fall drastically, so that if Ekta doesn't end the show soon, ZEE will be forced to end it. The current PR, which is really PR 2, is not the real and relatable original PR. I have no connection to the current version of the show.

I'm not the type to be very forceful and strident when expressing views, except when I'm personally attacked and abused, as I was by Prasad and Saksham on numerous occasions in the past.
To date, I have not seen any public response from any of the mods, indicating to these two members that what they did was wrong, why and where they were wrong, and to give them any warning. I'm not surprised that these two members attacked me in the manner they did, having read in Prasad's post that they are related (cousins). It is a shame indeed.

The very strident way views are expressed in the EDT is why I don't post much there. The tone of discussions there is too negative for me, in that only negative things about Archana, Sulochana and Purvi are discussed. Other characters are given a blye, excuses are made for their mistakes, whilst for characters mentioned above, no chances are given. I like to be fair and unbiased. I deal with all characaters in the same way. When they do wrong, I say so. When they do right, I say so. This goes for all characters.

Recently, I asked Kools a question about a part of her post, because I didn't understand how she came to the conclusion she had. Before she came online, Varsha and Bnalla were kind enough to bring me up to date and I then understood why she said what she said.

On another occasion. Kools responded to sections of one of my posts which was in reply to one of Bhalla's posts. I replied to Kools and she responded once more. At the end of these exchanges, I was able to understand where Kools was coming from. Though I still did not agree with her views, I understood her, and mentioned to her that I enjoyed the debate with her. I said then, and I still say, that is what this forum should be about. Members exchanging thoughts in a mature manner, even when they don't agree.

When one member asks another to clarify something, that does not mean the member is being asked to justify themself or that the member asking the question is reading between the lines. Questions are asked in order to clarify uncertainties so that misunderstandings don't occur.

So everyone, please try to understand where someone is coming from before getting upset. All these things will help us have a peaceful and happy forum.

arent such posts spreading negativity on this forum ... y always say that the show shud close down ... just bcoz sushant left ????

though it is not being directed at any actor ... still so many people can get offended ... der may be fans of new generation of pr ... there r some people who dont care for story ... they just want to see their favourite actor-actress face on screen ... they can be offended

constantly coming on the forum ... & saying that trps shud fall ... show shud get over ... ISNT THIS NEGATIVITY ????
Edited by prasad1991 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: suan

Hi Jia,

@green ... resham had warned u guys ... that dont blame any actor for other character's butchering ... still u doing that

@ blue ... so the person who takes efforts to write long updates is a terrible writer ... u cud had said that short updates are very easy & convenient for me ... wat is the need for using the word TERRIBLE against somebody's efforts
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hope the things get better in this forum, i dont even feel like visiting this forum looking at the negativity here, criticizing a character is not wrong, but criticizing to an extent that one doesn't feel like visiting forum or reading few posts here is something to be dealt upon by mods. 

Jaz i would like to know if words like "pimps" can be used to criticize a character, i saw a post with that word and its been posted on 26th December, 4 days gone and no action taken.

Now probably my only grievance is, if this forum can be named "hai hai Archana" or "Archana hate forum " then it would make it very easy for few to not visit the forum at all.

Constructive criticism should be allowed and should be made but things have gone far beyond that.

So many times rules being updated, and actually things are getting worse and worse. I dono how far the rules are even read or understood and how far the rules update thread is helping in controlling the negativity here.
Hoping the negativity in the forum to reduce. Well actually have no hopes.
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago