Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Jaz i would like to know if words like "pimps" can be used to criticize a character, i saw a post with that word and its been posted on 26th December, 4 days gone and no action taken.

For characters, those words are not allowed. I have edited the word after it was reported. I saw it at that time.
i wud like to ask the mods ... y the words TERRIBLE DETAILS IN THE LONG UPDATE are still not edited ... is this is what bhalla's efforts r being paid off
devashree_h thumbnail
Prasad if you read it properly, she has not written terribly detailed, she has written terrible details as in terrible details of the story she doesnt want to read. She has not commented on bhalla's writing but on the PR's story.
Originally posted by: devashree_h

Prasad if you read it properly, she has not written terribly detailed, she has written terrible details as in terrible details of the story she doesnt want to read. She has not commented on bhalla's writing but on the PR's story.

oh is it so ... then i dont wanna say anything ahead ... i rest myself over here

& wat about the green part
resham had told these guys 4-5 times that dont blame hiten for archana's butchering ... for members like me , kool aunty , varsha aunty , bhalla , & hillydee etc ,,,,, there was never butchering ... according to we she was like that from beginning only

but if some people really think that she has been butchered bcoz of hiten ... inspite of resham's warnings ... i can see such sentences again
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prasad1991

arent such posts spreading negativity on this forum ... y always say that the show shud close down ... just bcoz sushant left ????

though it is not being directed at any actor ... still so many people can get offended ... der may be fans of new generation of pr ... there r some people who dont care for story ... they just want to see their favourite actor-actress face on screen ... they can be offended

constantly coming on the forum ... & saying that trps shud fall ... show shud get over ... ISNT THIS NEGATIVITY ????

Mr. Prasad,
Please do not try to tell me what I meant. I NEVER wrote that PR should close down because Sushant left. If you would pay attention instead of being so rude and negative, you would have read in many of my previous posts, that I have been fed up with how PR was being written even when Sushant was there, and wanted the show to end even then, so get your facts straight before you try to put words in people's mouth!!!!!  In this post, kindly point out to me where I said that PR should end because Sushant left.

And, NO, I do NOT think wanting PR to end is spreading negativity!!!!! It is a simple statement which is way milder than your very strident and at times very rude and disrespectful statements which do spread negativity,that's why so many people disagree with you.

If people are offended just because I state my opinion that PR should end now, then they are the ones with a problem, not me. This is an open forum for ALL to express themselves. What is so bad about saying you no longer like how a show is being written, and that you want it to end. That is my right to feel so, just as others have a right to want it to continue, and they express that wish. I don't feel offended by those who love the current PR and the young generation. Do you see me posting anything to these people, asking them to stop spreading negativity, just because I disagree with them? Prasad, a word of advice. Speak for yourself and yourself ONLY!!!! If others have a problem with me wanting PR to end now, let them speak for themselve. They are capable of that!!!!

Let me end with this...I don't think that saying PR should end and wanting trp's to fall is negative. If you feel so, that is your opinion. I feel PR should end now and I still hope the trp's continue to fall. That is how I feel and will continue to feel so until the show ends.

You should examine what you post and how you express yourself. That to me is spreading negativity!!!!!
Originally posted by: suan

Mr. Prasad,
Please do not try to tell me what I meant. I NEVER wrote that PR should close down because Sushant left. If you would pay attention instead of being so rude and negative, you would have read in many of my previous posts, that I have been fed up with how PR was being written even when Sushant was there, and wanted the show to end even then, so get your facts straight before you try to put words in people's mouth!!!!!  In this post, kindly point out to me where I said that PR should end because Sushant left.

And, NO, I do NOT think wanting PR to end is spreading negativity!!!!! It is a simple statement which is way milder than your very strident and at times very rude and disrespectful statements which do spread negativity,that's why so many people disagree with you.

If people are offended just because I state my opinion that PR should end now, then they are the ones with a problem, not me. This is an open forum for ALL to express themselves. What is so bad about saying you no longer like how a show is being written, and that you want it to end. That is my right to feel so, just as others have a right to want it to continue, and they express that wish. I don't feel offended by those who love the current PR and the young generation. Do you see me posting anything to these people, asking them to stop spreading negativity, just because I disagree with them? Prasad, a word of advice. Speak for yourself and yourself ONLY!!!! If others have a problem with me wanting PR to end now, let them speak for themselve. They are capable of that!!!!

Let me end with this...I don't think that saying PR should end and wanting trp's to fall is negative. If you feel so, that is your opinion. I feel PR should end now and I still hope the trp's continue to fall. That is how I feel and will continue to feel so until the show ends.

You should examine what you post and how you express yourself. That to me is spreading negativity!!!!!

yes u have complte freedom to express ur views ... to say that show is not going good ... etc etc

"but wat is the need to attack a show at its roots"

leads will easily get new show ...  but wat about other actors ... just like job , business etc ,,, acting is the livelihood of these people ... besides there r so many offscreen people whose jobs r associated

when we bash a character then v r said to spread negativity ... & when u say that show shud only end ... then nothing is wrong huh ?????

we have never bashed any actors or actresses ... u can say as much as u want against the show ...

bashing 2-3 charcters is different & constantly cribbing that whole show shud go off air is different ... that is the biggest negativity
suan thumbnail
Originally posted by: prasad1991

@green ... resham had warned u guys ... that dont blame any actor for other character's butchering ... still u doing that

Like you got a promotion or what Mr. Prasad. Looking out for the mods now? Why don't you stick to speaking for yourself?
Once more, if you can't understand a statement for what it is, do NOT put words in my mouth!!!
What I said is the CV's did a 180 degree on Archana's character. I did not say Hiten's Manav did anything. Unlike you, I hold the proper person responsible. I do not blame one character for everything, all the time.

I've said many times, the CV's did a 180 degree on Archana's character and changed the character of Manav greatly, so that Hiten would be accepted quickly, as due to the impending leap, they were strapped for time. The CV's had to change Archana's character so that there could be differences between her and Manav, in order to accomodate the leap and their separation.

This is discussing the characters and the show, and in doing so I referred to the CV's. Mr. Prasad, if you can't understand what I mean, either ask me for clarifications, or don't respond to my posts at all. I don't appreciate people putting words in my mouth. I'm very serious about this.

Your feeble attempts to stop me from expressing my views will not work. In life, one doesn't always get what one wants or deserves. It would be good if you could learn that from now. The big world outside there is not an easy place.

@ blue ... so the person who takes efforts to write long updates is a terrible writer ... u cud had said that short updates are very easy & convenient for me ... wat is the need for using the word TERRIBLE against somebody's efforts

As I said earlier Mr. Prasad, if you don't understand what I'm saying, please ask me for clarification first before you try to put words in my mouth!
I never said Bhalla is a terrible writer. I've said this on more than one occasion. The show is terrible in my opinion, therefore the details of the update have to be terrible because it is about what happened on the show. The details are what is terrible, not the writer or his style. I know you and Bhalla are friends on the forum, so ask him if I ever said he was a terrible writer.

I find it very ironic that for someone who likes to dish it out, you sure can't take it when someone's views differ to yours, and that too when the person isn't even referring to you and they aren't rude and disrespectful as you are quite often.

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: devashree_h

For characters, those words are not allowed. I have edited the word after it was reported. I saw it at that time.

probably u missed viewing page4 where the phrase containing this word is highlighted with a large font and is being applauded😊

One person calls the character a pimp and the other highlights it and applauds..

And how nicely constructive criticism is carried on in our forum

Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
suan thumbnail

yes u have complte freedom to express ur views ... to say that show is not going good ... etc etc

"but wat is the need to attack a show at its roots"

Exactly what do you mean by this?

leads will easily get new show ...  but wat about other actors ... just like job , business etc ,,, acting is the livelihood of these people ... besides there r so many offscreen people whose jobs r associated

Pray tell me, if PR were to end today, is it the first serial that has gone off air? So many serials have started and been completed. What do you think has happened to those actors and related staff? Just like them, the actors and related staff from PR will have to seek out other jobs!  Are you saying that PR has to stay on air forever so that the actors and staff involved with this show are always employed? This does not make sense and such a situation does not exist in the real world!

when we bash a character
You may bash characters Prasad, I don't.

then v r said to spread negativity ... & when u say that show shud only end ... then nothing is wrong huh ?????

Please tell me what is wrong with saying a show should end? I'm not the only person in the forum who has expressed this view.

we have never bashed any actors or actresses .
What would you call the manner in which you write posts regarding Archana, Purvi, and Sulochana?  If you do not consider that bashing I don't see how you can say I bash characters.

.. u can say as much as u want against the show ...

bashing 2-3 charcters is different & constantly cribbing that whole show shud go off air is different ... that is the biggest negativity

I would suggest you get a life and ignore my posts, just as I ignore ALL your posts and threads, unless you address me directly!