Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankifan

probably u missed viewing page4 where the phrase containing this word is highlighted with a large font and is being applauded😊

One person calls the character a pimp and the other highlights it and applauds..

And how nicely constructive criticism is carried on in our forum

OMG!! Wat is going on here?
Have just checked the link Divs has posted!!😲
What is this topic? Wow really ppl are getting weirder n weirder here!!
I'll just add something now plz mods dont edit my post by banning my fav vocabulary:
Chillpill ppl. It is just a show!! I know some want to discuss intensively about it but at least discuss sensibly on a real topic. "Why Archana travel in gents compartment...!!????"😕🤢 Arrey ask the Cvs!!
Kahan se kahan aa gaye hum!!
Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
TO THE MODS

some people are clearly talking that dont interfere in my posts ... just be involved in ur own posts ... still y no action has been taken ???

i think the forum is global ... anybody can post anywhere ... so by such statements it is clearly being said ... that this forum is divided in 2 territories ... & respective people shud carry on their business in their own territories

wen my 1 thread was closed down ... due to 1 member's planted controversy ... i never said that dont interfere in my threads

so who r these members to divide this forum for their own convenience
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prasad1991

TO THE MODS

some people are clearly talking that dont interfere in my posts ... just be involved in ur own posts ... still y no action has been taken ???

i think the forum is global ... anybody can post anywhere ... so by such statements it is clearly being said ... that this forum is divided in 2 territories ... & respective people shud carry on their business in their own territories

wen my 1 thread was closed down ... due to 1 member's planted controversy ... i never said that dont interfere in my threads

so who r these members to divide this forum for their own convenience

Mr. Prasad,
Are you referring to me? If you are, let me enlighten you as to what I meant. If you're not referring to me, then I apologise and you may ignore this post.

First of all, I've told you before, if you don't understand what I mean, ask me first. You seem to have great difficulty in properly interpreting my posts, so let me explain.
I've told you before, you will not get everyone here to support your views, so if you don't like someone's opinion, then either ignore the post or learn to respond in a respectful manner. Remembering that others have a right to their opinions just as you have a right to yours. You will never succeed in getting this forum to reflect your views only.

I suggested you ignore my posts because you obviously have a problem with what I say and I will not be changing my views for you. Being rude and disrespectful will not get you your own way when it comes to me. I abhore rudeness and disrspect, so as long as you write this way, I will respond this way.

I ignore your threads and posts because I find them to be very rude and disrespectful in tone and content. I suggested you ignore mine if my views upset you. That way you will be more at peace when visiting the forum. Life is about give and take, not take, take, take.

I am not dividing the forum into any territories, You are the one who has been tellling me what I can do from what I cannot do, or what I should say from what I shouldn't say, yet here you are again, begging the mods for protection. If you want to involve yourself in practically every situation, then stand up for yourself.

I'm eagerly awaiting the response from the mods, because I would love to know what wrong I'm supposed to have committed, taking into consideration, the very strident tone of you posts generally.

I'm not telling you not to respond to my posts, per se. What I'm saying is, if you have a problem with my views, then the adult thing to do is ignore them. You know who is posting from their id. No one is hiding behind anything here. You have enough friends on the forum with whom you can pleasantly interact. Do so, and you won't be upset. Just as you are able to post whatever you wish, why can't I post what I want as well. Isn't there freedom of expression here, as long as we all stay within the rules?

Once more, I say, please don't put words in my mouth e.g. i think the forum is global ... anybody can post anywhere ... so by such statements it is clearly being said ... that this forum is divided in 2 territories ... & respective people shud carry on their business in their own
territories

You put your own interpretation on what I said, and without confiming if what you thought is the truth, you went ahead and made comments and asked that action be taken, without knowing what I really meant.

You need to stop this mission of yours, that of trying to silence those who don't agree with you. You will never succeed.
--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

OMG!! Wat is going on here?
Have just checked the link Divs has posted!!😲
What is this topic? Wow really ppl are getting weirder n weirder here!!
I'll just add something now plz mods dont edit my post by banning my fav vocabulary:
Chillpill ppl. It is just a show!! I know some want to discuss intensively about it but at least discuss sensibly on a real topic. "Why Archana travel in gents compartment...!!????"😕🤢 Arrey ask the Cvs!!
Kahan se kahan aa gaye hum!!

Hi Jaanu:

I hope you don't mind me saying this as I am not doing it to be confrontational but it is my expereince that when encountered with an intense and volatile envrionment the phrases "take a chillpill" or " take a valium" or "calm down" or "don't be so agitated" or the like does not have the intended effect of calming people down but actually has the opposite effect of aggravating people further as the opposite person feels their emotions, their passions or their opinions are being mocked or disregarded.

Having a discussion, however, intense or vocal is sometimes the healthy thing to do. Which is why this thread may not be such a bad idea.  If one has a problem it is better to voice it and let everyone know where one stands as opposed to bottling it up and letting it fester because of the sensitivities of others. The bottling makes the toxicity grow.

I hope you don't mind me saying this but I have noticed that everytime there is a voicing of opinion, somehow the healing or the voicing out process is drowned out which I think is unhealthy for all, especially as everyone seems to want to be on this forum irrespective of their likes or dislikes.

Hope
Edited by --Hope-- - 12 years ago
when i say TO THE MODS ... i mean TO THE MODS ... i havent taken anybody else's name ... & i dont want to be referreed also personally
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prasad1991

when i say TO THE MODS ... i mean TO THE MODS ... i havent taken anybody else's name ... & i dont want to be referreed also personally

Once more you missed the point.

I was asking you if you were referring to me when you said some people are dividing the forum and telling you to stay away from their posts. You also said anyone should be able to post anywhere.
I'm sure you were not referring to the mods then. The mods never said anything like this, so once more, were you referring to me when you wrote your previous post?

If you weren't, then say so, and clarify who you were speaking about. This is why you should be specific and address the person you have a problem with, so other members won't answer when your grievance does not refer to them.

Could you therefore state here in this thread, who told you to stay away from their posts and who you say is dividing the forum, expecting members to stick to a particular section.

Mr. Prasad, please try to be courteous when posting.
jnawaz thumbnail

NOTE: The point of this thread was to give the DT a connection to the forum members so that any issues you have with us can be hammered out as soon as possible without letting it fester and get worse. It was NOT intended to turn into another battle ground for members to hash out their arguments and attack one another. Please, stick to the purpose of this thread or else this too will be closed. We are trying our very best to accomodate everything but we need your help as well. From this point forward, only post if you have something that needs to be addressed by the DT. Any other conversation can be carried out else where.

PR Dev Team
hmmm ...  people saying that entire show shud go off air ... y is this negativity not handled

der can be fans of new generation who r watching just for face value ... wat right people have to come to PR FORUM & saying PR SHUD GO OFF AIR

whether to watch the show or not ... its der own choice

y always spread negativity for closing down the show & no mod saying anything in return
i my latest thread now ... der also members r stubbornly saying that they will continue to say that pr shud go off air ... & i shudnt be offended by it

y no action mods ???

even i can say that ... i watch this show for seeing teju's face & ovi's face ... & i get highly offended by people saying that show shud completely go off air

this is the biggest negativity on this forum
jnawaz thumbnail

People saying that the show should go off air is their perspective. They havent broken any rules by voicing their opinion that the show has run its course (according to them). Now, if they are bashing, name calling or attacking members (etc.) then that is a different issue. Previously in a thread Ravjot, the CM, had addressed that negativity and positivity is all how one perceives it. Whoever is saying that the show should end isnt necesserily being negative. Just because someone says the should needs to end doesnt mean they are in the wrong.

PR Dev Team