Pavitra Rishta

.:: PR Grievance Thread - Note pg5::. - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
yes exactly what kool aunty said ... as it is a member had said that u mind ur own posts & i will mind my own

still no mod has given any clarification

territorism has already been started by some members ... so now atleast make it official
Edited by prasad1991 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I just have a question...

What is the reason for a mod to keep checking our profile? If we have violated any rule or have done something shouldn't it be addressed in the open? 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: shootingstar27

I just have a question...

What is the reason for a mod to keep checking our profile? If we have violated any rule or have done something shouldn't it be addressed in the open? 

I hv the same question.. Im actually confused😕

if without using any adjectives or adverbs ... if i say plainly that some characters shud die ... then even that shudnt be offensive

bcoz afterall people r stubbornly saying that wat is wrong in saying pr shud go off air ... they want ENTIRE SHOW to go away from tv ... & that is not offensive

so if i say that i want SOME charcters to go away from tv ... even that shudnt be offensive
LuvSSever thumbnail
Respected Mods(Reshu,Devu and Jaz),

Can you Please consider the request of Kool Di's commentary...
As you know ,the show isn't refreshing these days, same old wine in a New bottle...
So We like to have some refreshments in the form of Kool Di's Humorous commentaries...
As said,who would choose to read,can read and enjoy...
And I am one among them who is waiting to read the Humorous Commentaries again.

Regarding the chaos,yes,if it happens its a trouble for you,
So we can have the fun topics with the regulation that No Members or
opinions should be attacked either directly or indirectly,
It can be disagreed or discussed  with Due respect.
Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
jnawaz thumbnail
we are collectively looking into what would be the best solution for the forum at the moment...just give us a little time to talk it out and figure out what we want to do...so please bare with us...we are taking all comments on the thread and PM"s into consideration.

PR Dev Team
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Respected Mods(Reshu, Devu and Jaz)

I read your comment above. I am also requesting Kools Commentary, please.

Thanks in advance. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
To the DT team

I see that Tanya has edited her post  and removed the part where she clearly had said that she did Brief Update for discussing the show with HER group in HER way . I respect her right to edit but my question and even Varsha's question had been related to that comment that she made , which unfortunately we did not quote as we are supposed to talk directly to the mods in this thread .

It is now being presented as if the Brief Update thread is being done by keeping the necessities of people in mind .

So keeping that earlier edited comment in mind I ask mods to consider our request for a thread of our own daily where like minded viewers can gather and discuss show peacefully just like the group in BU thread does .

We ask this as EDT thread is often disrupted when issues in the forum take place on other threads ...when mods close those threads having fights down , some members carry forward the discussion in EDT thread . The discussion of the show is interrupted then as other issues intrude . 

We find this unfair to us . We too need a thread where we can discuss show with like minded viewers . 

In effect BU thread members get privilige of 2 threads ...the BU thread that is for their group and like minded views , and the power to enter EDT thread that is for ALL and disrupt discussions there if they wish . 

Why cannot harmony prevail on the forum with two of these solutions

1] EDT thread for ALL . Cancel  BU thread , let ALL discuss on one thread only . Lets thrash the show out there , in healthy discussion . The excuse that we r not comfortable etc should not be given . As other members will start voicing their comfort levels and making their demands .

2] Let BU thread be replaced by another thread for them or by them as the BU thread is unfair to bhalla . Credit should go to him fully , not be divided for group fun .  Neither do we hate that group nor do we wish to intrude on their fun . I personally do not go there to interrupt them at all . But give us OUR thread then where we can discuss POVS that are not necessarily popular , but worth considering all the same .

Privilege cannot be granted to one group only .

I personally root for the second option as I do not want to destroy anyone's fun , I expect fun for myself and likeminded viewers too , thats all .

I could do Kool Comments ...a different POV short review of sorts ...fully keeping rules set by mods in mind . It would not be like my detailed commentary as now I do not have the time for it .

When SOTD closed down , Usha and omshreejanu ...two members of SOTD  thread daily opened humor posts  and were allowed to do so .  Members welcomed the fun and humor . They have stopped that after Brief Update thread started and I guess at a point when they personally left the show briefly when it became boring .

My point is ...first it was SOTD , then those humor posts to continue the group fun , now Brief Update thread . This is my observation .

I am only asking for what was allowed to THEM . Or let Mods open a thread titled Contrary Views ...where views other than popular views r given . Let mods instruct that only discussion of show should be done on that thread , no other issues . Other issues should be referred to mods on  Grievance thread . If this is allowed I drop the idea of Kool Comments .Its good enough as it serves the purpose .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I second Kools request, please. 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
DT I am not going to make a new whole post as your team is considering all the options...I have already mentioned in my previous post to you all ...

I second Kools post abv regarding issues...Need a topic of our own for the like minds people to have fun...I am sure and positive your decision will be fair enough to all parties concerned...

Thank you and we appreciate your support..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago