Pavitra Rishta

.:: PR Grievance Thread - Note pg5::. - Page 8

Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I also support the formation of a thread from Kool Di: Kools Commentary. The EDT thread is meant to allow us all to unwind and discuss the show in a friendly, spirited matter. No one's opinions are blocked. Unfortunately, I have actually scene quarrels from closed threads brought across. I actively participate in a few topics, but I do silently read some of the others. 

We are really grateful for your consideration to our requests! 

Those who have threads open, we all will still visit and tease, and comment regularly. Let peace prevail! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mods I have rephrased the second point in my post to u . Do consider it .
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
full support to kool sadhu's suggestion, i am not a regular in this forum but her posts are always refreshing and light considering what the CVs have done to the show.

please.

i am not generalising at all ... but ...

recenly the archana fans (AF) hav started lot of personal attacks on the nonarchana fans (NAF)

the NAFs have never personally attacked any of the AFs ... its only the AFs who r attacking the NAFs

NAFs have never said anything against ankita ... but these AFs r the same people who have abused shravani , savita & even pooja pihal very badly ... & now they even have the gall to come & attack the NAF members
these AF people had unnecessary prejudice against shravani & savita ... the NAFs are atleast giving valid reasons against archana & not just criticizing for the heck of it

if the bashing of archana done by NAFs is so irritating ... then the senseless & pointless praising of archana by the AFs is also equallly irritating for other people

what right anybody has to tell us that how many threads shud be made ... besides recently der was a comment by a member called pesi to a member luv4games about the long post ... my usually starting topic is long & the subsequent posts in the thread r very small ... but i wanna say this on behalf of people writing long posts always ... so does pesi want to say that such people r useless jobless people who have nothing else to do in life other than posting long topics
nobody has any right to comment on the number of threads & length of posts

nowadays more people hav started realising archu's true colours & her level ... thats y her criticism has also very much increased ... in the show also she has started suffering
so now these AFs have started spreading the negativity that pr shud go off air bcoz their archana has gone to grave
but this show has become a relief for NAFs & true manav fans ... & v want the show to continue like this only
even trps hav shown this ... when manav had become complete pupppet of archu-sulo it had become very unbearable ... & even the trps came crashing down ... from the time manav has kicked out archana the trps r again increasing

archana was not at all an attraction ... the main attraction was manav ... manav was the first male lead with whom people cud easily relate ... female leads like archana were der in dozens of serials ... the time manav had become totally useless bcoz of archana , pr lost all its uniqueness ... & this is where dabh copied manav into suraj
if ekta wants trps to rise she shud continue showing manav efficient & strong ... & let archana go to 🤬
& about the coolbie status granted to bhalla

just my some views over it

many people were asking the mods that y only bhalla was made coolbie & y not tanyaz ... then they even added manipulative statements that we dont have any probs with bhalla at all ... v r just asking out of curiosity

now if these members had genuineness in them then they wud had asked the mods through pm

y openly post in the forum ?? ... or was it purposely done to spite bhalla & make him read it ... !!!!
NAFs & AFs ðŸ¤£ pls carry on ...😛
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree even i was attack,in prasad thread on page 7(ovi answer to archu was mindblwng)although i dnt said anytng against any archu fans personally.people shld knw how to diffrentiate.i request d mods to pls let kooldi strt her commentry where we who see d serial without being bias can participate.thnks u so much:-)
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NAFs and AFs: nice christening!
My observation is that  the number of posts by NAFs far outnumber those by AFs in most threads. So why such insecurity ? such victimhood?

jnawaz thumbnail
Once again this thread has turned into more than what it was intended to be. People have began airing out their issues with other members instead of keeping this thread strictly for reporting grievances that you all may have with the Dev Team. Despite the note left people are still discussing what other members said and what other members did.  It has also turned into a place where members are explaining themselves to others and explaining their views, which is not the purpose either. This thread is being closed but another one will be opened. Now if that thread too turns into what this thread has turned into, it will also be closed. After which the only option you will have left is to PM the DT directly.

PR Dev Team