Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Brilliant and Outstanding Rupal Aka Kokila

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello my very dear fellow IF members. I have only recently started watching SNS and doing a great job of catching up with the storyline. I have almost watched all of the episodes.

Anyways, coming to my point. I have been very impressed with Rupal patel aka kokila Modi. She is the heart and soul of this show.

She is awesome in every frame. Angry, happy, annoyed, frustrated, whatever the emotion maybe, she steals the show. Hats off to her for doing a great job and playing kokila's character with great aplomb.

I have seen her in the past in various shows. But, SNS has brought out her talent well.

Her strong will power and frustrating expressions watching Gopi in the hospital and still able to control her tears is awesome.

I watched that scene where she gives aashirwad to Gopi on her B'day and says "Main shaan se kehti ho ki tum meri bahu ho, meri Gopi vau" WAS SIMPLY STELLAR. Gosh, I watched that scene like 10 times.

Edited by Mohini19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She s a damn good actress.
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah koki is great . I love her expressions and everything
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm looking forward to more outburst and taunts from Kokila to Urmi and Rashi once Gopi is saved.

Kokila needs to give some real good left, right, and center to these two females for their kidnapping fiasco.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
An amazing actress indeed. She was the reason I started watching SNS.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My very own heroine Kokila Modi aka Rupal Patel. I would have stopped watching SNS after seeing one epi if it hadn't been for her glares and stares. It was fanatism instantly. She is an amazing actress and if you asked me the best in the show. (the others are good as well but I am biased here so leave meπŸ˜†)

Koki is the only charakter proving to have a working brain again and again without her the Modi's would have lost everything to Urshi a long time ago. She was the only one we could count on to set Kinjal the purple witch straight, who would see the truth in Rashi's lies and catch her out, who would taunt her an Urmi and scold them, who would bet with Savita bhen or taunt her ang give us something to laugh about and she is the person, who makes as go 😳 everytime when Gopi tears down her hard extior and gets to the soft spot in Koki's hard and don't forget that she set our golden boy straight or tried when he was mean to our angel gopi.

And I could go on and on. But I will save you from my koki fanatics thinking nowπŸ˜†
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree koki is the best any dil with give there right arm to be kokis dil she is just awesome a love her to bits
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ya love kokila. She really reminds me of my school teacher who used to be very strict and at the same time loving also. hats off. the way kokila treats urmi - raashi is awesome :)> 
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I always feel Kokila is the central character of SNS...not gopi
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mohini19

Hello my very dear fellow IF members. I have only recently started watching SNS and doing a great job of catching up with the storyline. I have almost watched all of the episodes.

Anyways, coming to my point. I have been very impressed with Rupal patel aka kokila Modi. She is the heart and soul of this show.

She is awesome in every frame. Angry, happy, annoyed, frustrated, whatever the emotion maybe, she steals the show. Hats off to her for doing a great job and playing kokila's character with great aplomb.

I have seen her in the past in various shows. But, SNS has brought out her talent well.

Her strong will power and frustrating expressions watching Gopi in the hospital and still able to control her tears is awesome.

I watched that scene where she gives aashirwad to Gopi on her B'day and says "Main shaan se kehti ho ki tum meri bahu ho, meri Gopi vau" WAS SIMPLY STELLAR. Gosh, I watched that scene like 10 times.

Loved your post!πŸ‘
I agree with it,Rupal/Kokila is mind--blowing and when she said 'mai shaan se kehti ho...' that was an emotional and excellent line!,loved it!