Reel drama turned real on the sets of Balika Vadhu

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Reel drama turned real on the sets of Balika Vadhu!

(9mins ago)
It seems like the makers of Colors' Balika Vadhu are all set to provide more twist and drama to their viewers.  But they didn't have any idea that it would actually create the drama on the sets of the serial. Reportedly, the show is moving towards naatha pratha according to which a man can marry another woman just to have a child from her; if his first wife fails to conceive.

As going with the story line, Bharat (Sumit Malhan) married Phooli (Mamta Chaturya) just to get a child from her. But when Phooli gets to know about the same she revolts but she is asked to shut up with a tight slap from her husband Bharat. And it is very funny to listen that the actors' timing did not match at that time and Sumit accidently slapped Mamta for real.

Sumit confirmed the incident saying, "It wasn't a complete slap. In fact, the main issue was that before we shot for the scene I had been joking about it. Unluckily, things went wrong in the scene and I slapped her for real, which wasn't my intention at all. But since I was joking about it earlier, she thought I did it on purpose. But after that I clarified things with Mamta. And since she is a mature human being, she forgave me".

We can just say that all's well that ends well Sumit!

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago