gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

he struggled a lot. initially he started gym, then some videos, then he went to shaurya aur suhaani.
He gave auditions to saathiya when he saw the ad.
He said, he and gopi are comfortable with each other and are very good friends.Also gopi does masti and she looks more good when she does masti.Sometines, she also shouts.(chillathi hein)😆

Also he said,he live in ludhiana(a part of ludhiana)..he is completely different from aham modi.Nazim is ma's boy and he spend stime with his brothers and sisters.Also he likes to spend his time with his friends too
he said, if anyone thinks good of him, then it will be his mother.Because she always pray for him...😳 (he says" maa kehti hein"mere bache ki khyal rakho)

He likes music a lot.So many cds are shown

When asked about his love, he says he will call the reporter when he is getting married.the reporter again asked the same question but Nazim said now, no gf...😉

When became a big star, he will buy ferrari because he likes cars a lot

P.S.- This post is posted on 2011...removing videolink as it may violate IF rules...Hope you all have seen the video
Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

thanks for the info dear

no gf ha😉

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
told ya he has no gf ðŸ¤ª
gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shaina.sharma

thanks for the info dear

no gf ha😉

what about aalika sheikh ?😉
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gohem123

what about aalika sheikh ?😉

aalika sheikh i heard something about her, she has bf but its not nazim
so spare her and spare nazim ðŸ˜ƒ
Gohem83 thumbnail
Hello am a massive Gohem fan (but also a GiNa one too) and new to this forum. wanted to ask did anyone notice when the reporter questioned him regarding whether he sang the sagaar song to gopi or his real life gf he shy'd away saying real life... perhaps indicating the two are one and the same...
Nadiamimi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gohem83

Hello am a massive Gohem fan (but also a GiNa one too) and new to this forum. wanted to ask did anyone notice when the reporter questioned him regarding whether he sang the sagaar song to gopi or his real life gf he shy'd away saying real life... perhaps indicating the two are one and the same...

Hiya welcome to the forum, gina r just friends, gia would sees Nazim as a friend, also Nazim may look for a Muslim girl as he is one, but wish they could get together in real life:)
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HEEE heee shd I shrare a secret...on the sets Nazim( Ahem) is just like on screen Gopi & Giaa (Gopi) is just like on screen Ahem. 😛😆
On the sets behind the scenes Ahem is simple, obliging, always helpful has a smile pasted on his face. JEEE jeee & only jeee does loads of mast too but OMG Giaa is a live bomb...she really looses it quite often ...not only shouts but throws things around...She is the ABG on the sets😛 but she has her reasons, the boys really annoy her a lot.  But the camaraderie on the sets is wonderful!! All in the good spirits. 

I'm strictly talking abt Nazim & Giaa on the sets of SNS. Can't comment on their personal life at all. 
Gohem83 thumbnail
TFS Tina! do you work on the set?   nazim hinted at her anger on the sbs clip where they mimick each other by defaulting to 'aunty'. rucha also agreed the boys trouble her and giaa lot's, but it does sound like it's all in good fun!
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Gohem83

TFS Tina! do you work on the set?   nazim hinted at her anger on the sbs clip where they mimick each other by defaulting to 'aunty'. rucha also agreed the boys trouble her and giaa lot's, but it does sound like it's all in good fun!

Lol Hun, I don't but I wish I did. ðŸ˜† have some khabries around the world.😉 One of my accurateness has visited the sets recently and she mentioned this to me. 
Around the Koki kangan episode she was there on the sets...that's why I told everybody that the kangan will not go to GOPI at any cost ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†. Now the kangan is lost in the by lanes of Modi wardrobes