Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What's on Shweta Tiwari's mind?
After winning Bigg Boss 4, Shweta Tiwari is now seen on Sony TV's Parvarrish- Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, where she plays a strict mom. However, this yummy mummy doesn't get much time to spend with her real-life daughter Palak. We peek inside Shweta's mind to see what she is thinking'

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next

No Shooting
I won't be shooting for Parvarrish for 4-5 days. I will be travelling for my performance at various places as New Year is just around the corner. Most actors perform during this time. So, we will shoot in advance and it is already getting very hectic to fit everything into the schedule.

Response to Parvarrish
It hasn't been very long since my show launched. But so far, I have got wonderful feedback from people. I play a role of a strict yet elegant mom. It's something different for me that I hadn't done before. It has been entirely a new experience for me and I always look forward to go to the sets.

Full interview@ 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Performing on New Year's Eve
I always perform doing New Year's eve. This time, I am going to Jaisalmer for a performance. So I am looking forward to it.

Some time off
Be it weekends or public holidays, I never get any day off. I am always doing something or the other. I don't even get time to even meet anyone. I really hope to have some time off.

Spending time with Palak
I am taking my daughter Palak with me to Jaisalmer where I am performing and will celebrate New Year there with her. So it will be kind of a short vacation for us. I am looking forward to spending some time with her.

Kapil Sibal's comments
I agree with Kapil Sibal that sites like Facebook, Twitter and Google shouldn't uplaod objectionable content or morphed photos of political leaders. But I fail to understand that why only Sonia Gandhi and Manmohan Singh? Offenders shouldn't be allowed to do it with anyone.

Cricket
I love Cricket and I follow it. I am excited about India's tour to Australia. It's always a fun seeing these two teams in a match. I hope to make some time and watch it.
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thankzz thankzz thankzzz alooot 4 sharing it dear..🤗
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 d lovely interview...
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She is amazing as Sweety !! Shweta ROcks !!