BV Written Update - 08/12/11

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Kushi!

Poor Phooli! hope she gets her baby back.

Swetha
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Ankita. I feel so awful for Phooli. 

Ek aurat hi dusri aurat ki sabse badi dushman hoti hai! Its cent percent true. G's mom ruined G's life...G ruined A's life...Phooli's MIL and bahu ruined Phooli's life...DS had ruined Ghena's life...! 
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why did Gehna have to make that stupid remark about Jaan's baby and spoil her mood, especially when Gauri is currently pregnant?  Please don't tell me that this is the foundation for Jagya returning to Anandi.

Hopefully the fight over Phooli will make Anandi forget about babies altogether.
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
I really feel for Phooli . I hope she gets her baby back
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Good to see basant proudly describing anandi 'Bitiya bhayi kotwal toh ab darr kahe kaa maasa"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..bhairav expects massa to return soon..hope surekha ji  will return soon..
Liked Anandi's reply to gehna-i lost out on somethings but i gained a lot more ..maybe her world wouldn't be limited to only raising her own  kid instead focus on achieving prosperity for a whole community ..hopefully,she is meant to achieve big things in life..😍
Phooli husbands 1st wife is really nasty😑,already voilent and has taken over the kid😲 ..she has even turned up with  whole gang of people for support..
Hope anandi finds out soon about phooli's plight and gets her and her kid out of this evil natha.. πŸ€”
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Phooli's husband's first wife is really nasty... Hope she remains childless forever. May Phooli get her child back...

I can't imaging how people could be so nasty... Honestly, looking at the first wife and her cunningness, I think Gauri is easy to deal with. I am not sayign G is better, but atleast G married J, because J was also interested in the relationship, ... But this first wife 😑, she is such a heartless nasty woman... How can she even qualify to be a mother? She is snatching away someone's child without having any mercy on the poor girl... Poor Phooli has no idea on this...

Its so painful to give birth, and to then realise that a mother has no rights on her child.

I have seen the pains of Gehna, Anandi, Asha and even Phooli as a widow, but I don't think I can tolerate Phooli's pain now... Hope CVs don't drag it too much and Phooli gets justice soon.
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. To have an infant child snatched away from you has to be almost as intolerable as a husband's affections stolen from you. 

Do hope Phooli gets her baby back and there's severe punishment to this family that never disclosed their evil plan. I mean - today - there are surrogate moms who (for a cost) agree to bear the child for you and give it away with no (emotional) strings attached. These women know what they r doing and hopefully don't suffer any lasting emotional trauma at parting with the kid. But you cannot just treat someone like a surrogate mom without discussing with her and getting her consent.

In surrogacy, the bearer's dignity is maintained. A fertilised embro is medically implanted by a doc. Here he slept with her and gave her false reasons to think she was in love. Phooli's virginity n womb were compromised n sort of bought (her clothes/jewellery etc) w/out disclosing that's what they were doing. She was led to believe that this "naata"  was going to mean exact same full rights as a wife over property n everything except w/out the ceremony.

This is KIDNAPPING n daylight robbery n deceit n sexual exploitation n  I don't know what else...heinous at the very least. 

This proves how having a registered marriage is the only guarantee one has in arranged circumstances.
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update khusi
and what a sad twist!
but thats exactly what they wanted to show, wasnt it?
does any one remember the deal? i mean, when phooli's mil came to get her as a bride...  did they talk anything about property rights and other legal aspects?  did they talk about kids?