Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 8th December 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks saru di πŸ€—where have u been these days i havnt seen u in discussion threads or the forum πŸ˜• 
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

thanks saru di πŸ€—where have u been these days i havnt seen u in discussion threads or the forum πŸ˜• 

welcome mariamπŸ€—... I went to my village due to some urgent work... was back today... πŸ˜ƒ
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

akshara best bahu hai pata hai to baar-baar dikhane ki kya zarurat hai(irritates)...she is famous all over the world as best bahu,all call her akshara bahu only patni ka to pata nahi to ab kya chahiye cvs ko

Saru πŸ€—
Itne dino baad u came and what a ghatiya episode u got to update...πŸ˜†
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Saru πŸ€—
Itne dino baad u came and what a ghatiya episode u got to update...πŸ˜†

ashi... πŸ€—
haa I too heard that mon, tues, n wed episodes r rocking... but today I got boring epi to update...
but then I got chance to see naksh paint add n ME promo... I'm happy for that... I was dieing to see these both frm 3 dayss...
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

ashi... πŸ€—
haa I too heard that mon, tues, n wed episodes r rocking... but today I got boring epi to update...
but then I got chance to see naksh paint add n ME promo... I'm happy for that... I was dieing to see these both frm 3 dayss...

Good u got to see what u wanted to see...πŸ˜ƒ
Only tuesday's epi was fab...😍 Mon & wed ke was ok types cause of Naksh but todays was intolerable...
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Good u got to see what u wanted to see...πŸ˜ƒ
Only tuesday's epi was fab...😍 Mon & wed ke was ok types cause of Naksh but todays was intolerable...

is it?? I heard 1st part of monday's epi n yesterdays blanket is scene is very good... n I know tuesday is fabulous... I have seen pics in picture gallery... as my net is too slow... I wont be able to watch the epi's now... have to wait till net gets proper... ... but out of all I guess only today's epi is bad...
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

welcome mariamπŸ€—... I went to my village due to some urgent work... was back today... πŸ˜ƒ

oh hope everything is f9 now di missed you πŸ˜ƒ
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

oh hope everything is f9 now di missed you πŸ˜ƒ

haa... its fine now... πŸ˜ƒ... missed u too...