Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Soumini gets VirMan married - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww. It made me grin like a fool. Seriously. This is just ohmygodawesome. :D I love love love your fantasies, like really. Dude, it couldn't have been anymore cuter. I don't know why but after reading your shots, i feel like killing EHMMBH creatives, for not actually doing those things in the show itself. It definitely was fun to read, it would be helluva fun to watch. 

GOD. You rock. (:  

swamini herself made this decision,,,🀣     

very naughty virat, lovely fantasy,, enjoyed alot.😊.
thanks for the PM,, and do PM  when you update the next one..
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur  a really good writer!!!
Originally posted by booksfreak07

Res

Sorry it took me soo long to read, but that's probably your fault anyway πŸ˜›
I had to literally stop in the middle of reading soo many times just to get my laughter under control. I just keep imagining swamini's face when she saw them together! And I love the name chaudhrain πŸ˜†
Gosh, you know I love your writing skills, you're seriously brilliant. And thanks for mentioning me, that was incredibly sweet of you!!!!
Awww...
I just loved how you used the whole jeevi angle in the OS. Soo cute, I'm not very fond of jeevi as a couple on the show but this just made me drool.
And please keep writing!! You're an amazing writer with soo much creativity inside your head, never let it go.

Lots of love!!! 😊

PS My brain still can't get over the bebo main bebo song. I keep listening to it and it makes me smile everytime that I do, reminding me of your OS. Oh, and I noticed there's a line- hum ko bhi kya khabar thi, ishq hai apni tu tu main main- hahaha, totally applies to Virman!

it's okay..it will take me a million years to reply to all the comments, and besides, i'm glad you actually liked my os enough not to just skim through it in 2 seconds. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

man..i can't believe i make people laugh with my one-shots yaar..πŸ˜† i've said earlier that i'm not a very humorous person, i don't know how to crack jokes and most of my stories are dark-and-melancholy types πŸ˜† so when i write comedy i wonder whether people find my stuff lame or something πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

no problems..you know when i read your one shot i was not only jealous because it was evident you write better than me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but also stunned because i actually got that warmth and romance shooting right out from the os ka page to my mind really  πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ you're a inspiration really..i still have miles to go..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

even i'm not fond of jeevi as much as virmaan, but there are times when jeevika-viren really bowl me over(like yesterday's epi) and i just found it kinda logical that jeevika might be angry that viren hid such an important thing from her, but i added comedy angle to it to make it light-hearted. πŸ˜†

thanks  for the long comments yaar..and glad you liked the bebo main bebo OS..I was worried I'd lost my marbles with that one..🀣😳

megz. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ashred12

if d title didnt give me a heartattack, then the story did..πŸ˜†
oh my...swamini bua's thots...🀣🀣
poor lady...khandaan ki izzat keliye kya kya karna padta hai..🀣
n bechara viren...an angry jeevika is so rare...but lucky virat got gud food at his bhai's expense...πŸ˜†
sooo cute fantasy...😊

see..if i don't give a paagal title..people will not know that i've written a completely paagal os...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ thoda warning dena padta hai. πŸ˜³

yeah..her character is of someone who is willing to do anything for her khaandaan's honour..so i decided to work that to VirMan's advantage. πŸ˜‰

yeah..i wanted to write angry jeevika but with that cute miya-biwi jhagda thing. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

thanks so much for regularly commenting! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by --sunshine--

Okay megz seriously grl u r awesome beyond words loved this.
speciall u gave the explanation of ahem in store without crossing line and also the end of omlettes and children was PERFECT 

AMazing and miss u reπŸ€—

thanks so much sanju..i miss you too..lekin you'll have to wait till march to talk to me at leisure..after march 4 months vacation and masti. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

thanks yaar...i don't like all this cutesy stuff usually but watching VirMan and JeeVika always puts me into that hum saath saath hain mood..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ as for 'ahem' i'm glad ki meri besharmi itni bhi had nahi paar kar rahi hai..though for me it's positively πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ€£

love uu..πŸ€—
megz.😳
Originally posted by fallenstar

wat timing swamini bua..πŸ‘
thnk god u went into dat storeroom..nw thnks 2 u VirMan r married..
god i love dese 2..der romance iz simply rockin..❀️
superb update sweets..πŸ€—

thanks so much for regularly reading and commenting! πŸ˜³ oh yes of course..actually the storeroom is imaginary, i don't know whether it exists but usually in all tv serials they have this storeroom type of a place..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† looks like i should keep on inventing all these hotspots for virman. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
glad you liked the romance! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -alisha-

oye teri yeh kya tha?

sweet surprise indeed:D...maanvi on top...virat on top...swamini kaminis horrified face and dialog Tum log kya kar rahe ho?...Damnit! Why did she have to come just when things were getting exciting??!part...'Let's continue, part ;)...the mms aaand...oky ill stop blabbering here...😊

that was totally kool megz...

oh and i totally love viren part...bechara

thanks so much for regularly commenting! πŸ˜³ by the way your pm inbox was full  so i-f didn't allow me to send you update pm. 

oh lord..swamini kamini..🀣 too good yaar...oh and yes..i wanted to make viren totally bechara in this os..he's so cute when he has that 'omg-maine kya kiya' look on his face..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

oh yes, 'lets' continue'. after all, even swamini kamini can't do anything. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by missingremix

Oh man..i loveee ur fantasies 2 d core..LOLπŸ˜†..now this sounds weirdπŸ˜› bt u know i meant these awesome OSs u come up wid..some imagination u'v got n then d talent 2 put it out in writing in such a brilliant manner..hats offπŸ‘
Al ur one-shots r amazing n u keep getting bttr..trust me now i'm ur fan n venevr i get a pm from u i hv a biggg smile on my face evn b4 reading wat u'v written..our VirMan were in their true element it ur osπŸ˜‰ bt u gav a spicy twist 2 virika as well n i loved that..hahahaha swamini bua hving 2 marry VirMan off 2 save d family's repπŸ‘πŸΌ
Plz do post more often..n thanx 4 d pm..now eagerly waiting 4 d nxt😊

Thanks for reading my oneshots regularly and the long comments! 😳 nope..it doesn't sound weird coz whenever i really like a oneshot i always tell that person how good it was..and it feels really nice when people do that for me. πŸ˜³
thanks..that's my goal..to write a masterpiece(if this paagalpan can be called that πŸ˜†) by writing again and again. πŸ˜³ yup..now that virika are married i wanted to finally allow poor viren to fulfill his fantasies..🀣

thanks a lot...i like knowing that people genuinely like my stalker pm's..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

megz.😳

Originally posted by mamita

Hey Megz!, i just read ur OSs. They are simply awesome!!!
You are a terrific writer!! You really write well, yaar. I still remember your 'Paagal Onu' poems on TL forum. Please do write frequently and PM me about your next 'VirMan fantasy.'

omg..i'm surprised that so many people know me as the paagal onu ki deewaani..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ thanks...you know i think as far as depressing stories are concerned my paagal onu works were closest to my heart..i was really obsessed with that character😳

of course..for VirMan i write these paagal thingsπŸ˜†..but glad to know you like them! πŸ˜³ thanks a lot for commenting! πŸ˜³