Thendral

Update for Thursday - 8/12/2011

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!! Brillanto episode as Thulz is on song.

"Thulz – Floated like a butterfly and stung like a bee": Take 1 started!

Thulz has started her game as she was on song and roll today. Bravi & Wowie, Mademoiselle T.  Thulz has announced her arrival in style to psycho and her ilk – "I mean business" and signaling the end of an era of  -" No more plain Jane, dumb woman door mat Thulz" and on the contrary new look Thulz is "effervescent, spritely, vivacious, loquacious and full of life" and is ready to counter attack fire with fire and bludgeon psycho to submission.

The transformation and metamorphosis of Thulz is just amazing. T has put in play the contours and framework laid by Thulz's man-friday: "Act smart and beat psycho in her own game by being in stealth mode flying under the radar"…..in a nut shell "Floating like a Butterfly & Stinging like Bee".

Thulz taught a valuable life lesson: When good people are quiet and decent, it is not sign of weakness, meekness or timidity but strength and control. When good people erupt, they snuff out the opposition. Thulz delivered "Bitter pill" as silken smooth operator not just to VR but also to psycho - taste of her own medicine, a bitter pill to swallow, this just a precursor, It's Show Time er  "THULZ TIME" from here on, the show has just begun.

Thulz was brilliant today with her disarming smile and "unlike demure Thulz act" has caught TA,KP, VR, G and above all her bte-noire Psycho by surprise.

Thulz innocently calling KP bro in her every utterance and fondly calling VR & G as father & mom…..the "smiling assassin" sweeping them off floor nizzz. Thulz barging into VR house and self-inviting herself and TA brushing aside Psycho…sending psycho's irritation level through the roof….great. It was great on the part of VR & G welcoming her with open arms.

Thulz informing VR & G that it was her idea to stay @ her friend psycho's place while TA had completely forgotten about psycho and she is one who remembers her…..fanatabolous. G complementing T as psycho's sisie…..ROFL ROFL. Her request to make TA work harder [ Thulz has forgotten that TA is not a hard-worker but an "out"standing  worker] and not to think about her making TA blush…..LOL.

PS: Kings of Loose Talk and Pie in the sky natter, TA asking Thulz to stop her yak and warning psycho that she might get headache soon if Thulz doesn't stop her non-stop chatter box yaking……ROFL ROFL…..complete role reversal …..enjoyable one.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks subbha akka for the update👏.u r lucky to have this episode.😊

thulsi rocking today.i love u kuttima.⭐️⭐️⭐️

charu again and again same dialogue😡.It is very irritating to watch😡.ithula Kp vera,'eriyira nerupula ennaiya oothuran😡".next mokkai plan also failed by thulsi.keep it up ma.👏

this is the first time thulsi talking continuously like Tamil😛.I watched those scenes like  aaa😳.but i didnt except this much change in thulsi character😲.Ithuvum nalla than iruku.

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for updating such a mindblowing episode..OMG👏👏👏what a change in thulasi and i just cant believe it is the same girl who will be always dump whenever padma open her sweet voice😆😆😆..Charu you purely deserve this..MR TA...ungalukku aptaanaa pondaati...Keep it up...Ayyo Kumaran sir koncham romance scene kaamenga...Its since such a long time...But charu parents love thulasi which is the plus point also...Between tamil was mesmerized with thulz talks😳😳😳...Pinna and charu is smart may be...but for the past one year nothing could win with her smartness..GW pavam neengadhaan...Thulasi if you speak like this in the same tone..GW will become unconsious dhaan...Thulasi yin Speech thodaratum...I love thulasi so much today as she overtook tamil character...
Edited by anituram - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks shubba for that super fast update..am sure you loved adding yr comments today...

One thing is clear now...both TA's talk yday and T's talk today have the same purpose-to fasttrack  Pei's psychoness and plans .. and am sure no one wants to complain abt that for sure.. Pei standing today resembled bhuvana some how...
T did want to talk to pei once earlier to find out her plans...what pei avoided then, she has handed it over on a platter to T now...a chance for T to confirm her apprehensions and feelings abt Pei... Pei may now hurry to act fast and with T being happy for the second day in a row, we can be sure that T's 9 x 2 days of crying are not far behind...
tmrw has GW back mouthing what she does best and T probably uncovering Pei's true colors for herself...firsthand...after that if T wud continue to maintain this facade ????hv to wait for that...

but all said..today- a rocking episode...And when T told KP to keep TA busy even on weekends...it seemed a clear signal to Pei that T is aware what her line of thinking wud be next and she need not bother as T wud herself volunteer TA on weekends...that unsaid msg- super...
Gayatri commenting on T taking Nitish's place may eventually happen...when all abandon her, am sure of T standing beside helping her overcome her problem, truly then stepping in as friend/sister rolled in one!

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba for the Awesome update for an awesome episode! 🤗

Rocking performance from Shruthi! ⭐️⭐️

Thulasi stole the show👏! What a transformation the director has given to Thulz character. The way she said that TA totally forgot that Charu existed was fun to watch😉. She was acting sweet as well as nice punch to Pei side by side👍🏼.

Thulz on the other hand needs to be careful as Pei is very clever in judging people😡. Also Mr.K please give us more Thulz in action screen play instead of showing it just for one week. I really want Pei to react in front of TA. Both TA and T provoking Pei will make her soon react😃. Well done!

@Lakshmi: Guess you will get the slapping scene of T to Pei. Hope you enjoy updating tomorrow. Good luck 😛.

Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Shubba Akka for your awesome update 😃 🤗 ,

Once again the episode was good...oh this is really nice,please keep up this Thendral team.I am really loving Thuls being super smartie.I din expect at all that she would act this much,that was nice...I mean I thought she would act as if she care bout charu only infront of Charu n wen Tamizh was talking bout charu but this girl went one step ahead n made sure that her hubby can never doubt her love(pretense) for Charu,very smart our Thuls is.Its so good to see her smiling,standing up n everything,nice change.

Thuls saying indirectly that Tamizh might even forget Charu but can never forget her for a second lol I was like omg girlie dun poke a dragon's eye.She shuld stay in her house that night n if Charu starts her dance our Thuls will have her daylights scared out of her.

Its really bad that Charu has to feel like everyone she loves(Tamizh,n today her parents) are taken someone else  or  like they would leave her and that she is actually mentally affected but its jus  soo nice to see Thuls finally standing up 😊.
Edited by Hema_M - 12 years ago
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But chances for thulz will get caught to tamil when she talks to deepa...😭😭😭
lakshyam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pearl27

@Lakshmi: Guess you will get the slapping scene of T to Pei. Hope you enjoy updating tomorrow. Good luck 😛. 

Thanks Shubba for a super fast update on a super fast episode! 👏

Excellent episode. 👍🏼 The Tulasi we all wanted to see for a long time came right in front of us. in todays episode.👏

Yesterday I was surprised seeing SriVidhyas acting and today Shruthi went way ahead in her performance. Atleast yesterday SriVidhya had so much scope to perform but today for Shruthi all she had to do was talk talk and talk and she did an awesome performance.

Episode went in jet speed and before i could realise the episode got over. Superb performance Shruthi...👏👏

But onething that I am worried about now is TA knows Tulasi very well.  Even today at some places he gave a suspicious look at Tulasi.  Romba over acting panni Tulasi shouldnt get caught by TA. Then TA will become worse than before.

@Pearl you are right, tomorrow will be an important episode where Psycho is going to beg for TA to Tulasi and get a nice slap.

But I doubt if it will happen tomorrow as we also have GWs polambal over the phone still pending from the promo. 😡 Let me see.
Edited by lakshyam - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
T seems to be overconfident in letting down Charu and ofcourse she has won two times continuously. But like Vjayam said, more of T's smiles/happiness are weeks of tortures for T as well for the viewers.
C confrontation to T about her opinion about TA is going to make T more irriated and T is going to forget that she has to be nice to C and is going to be original self. I wonder if she will create a mess at VR's house itself or will she tell TA. Both are going to be super problamatic for T.

Somehow if they are showing us that C's psycho behaviour is triggered, her days of mission to torture T are getting started soon and I  T is gg to be the scape goat as usual. But what role does TA has/had/have is a million dollar question here? Lets see