Posted: 12 years ago
I was watching the initial episodes of SNS. Nazim was just ok in those episodes. Now  he is exuding confidence in his acting. He has improved with his acting, dialogue delivery and mannerisms. What do you this guys. I really think he has really evolved as a good actor along with SNS
yeah...nazim has changed...I was having problem only in his deliveries before...now its good...I think he is practicing... Edited by gohem123 - 12 years ago
I agree, especially with his expressions
Def,your right,he has changed and become an amazing actor,love his facial expressions and his tone!,he's awesome😃
guess what, i was speaking to him about this.. I praised him a lot that he got all red. as he was being praised by a girl - me ðŸ¤ª
To be honest, I don't think there was much for him to say and do in the earlier episodes. It was always the same dialogues and same anger. Now his character has developed and he has more emotions to show. We can now see his ability and I agree his confidence has grown so much. I really hope he wins some awards now.
Up until yesterday, I thought he needed to do MAJOR work on his acting... but after watching today's episode, I just want to give my boo a special wali hug ((((jadoo ki jaffi))))) lol... He was really good today... absolutely right kind and depth of emotions!! Way to go Naazu!! 
Originally posted by gohem_forever

I was watching the initial episodes of SNS. Nazim was just ok in those episodes. Now  he is exuding confidence in his acting. He has improved with his acting, dialogue delivery and mannerisms. What do you this guys. I really think he has really evolved as a good actor along with SNS

He's taken over a year to get into his character good and proper and has become more confident, agreed.  But also it is down to the writers.  If they don't put it in the script, then it ain't happening.
Originally posted by ayesha_78

guess what, i was speaking to him about this.. I praised him a lot that he got all red. as he was being praised by a girl - me ðŸ¤ª
Hey , one question , does nazim come to the forum and read suff  here..   Please ask him.   thanks
Yeah ! He has improved alot  , you can see from the last few episodes