A cute scene cvs take note

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Gopi has been lying down most of the morning she is getting bored, kokila brings her lunch n tries to feed her but gopi says mahji i cant eat i am not hungry, Aham walks in  n kokila says ok Gopi vahu   when u are ready for lunch tell me  i will heat it for you, Aham walks over to kokila Aham when did you arrive mom just now, has Gopi eaten?  kokila shakes her head n gopi looks at him a bit scared afraid he is going to shout, he says to kokila here give the tray to me we shall eat together,  i will eat half n gopi will eat half,kokila smiles n leaves but stands in the doorway looking at goham, Aham breaks a small piece of roti n puts dhal on it n feeds gopi,  also gives her water to drink but tells her she must have milk for strength.  Whilst eating Gopi asks aham if she can go downstairs as she is  bored lying down n not use to it, Aham nodds but tells her no work  instead she will read a book n chat with mom n kaki n if she wants to when she gets tired to go into baas room to rest. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Your title is right!!
It is a cute scene!!
If only the CVs would take note!! How lovely would it be to see this on screen!!
binataadhar thumbnail
OMG...if that happens to it would be like maar java gur khake๐Ÿ˜†
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh so sweet the only thing missing it Ahem carry her down the stairs again๐Ÿ˜ƒ no kidding it was really cute and sweet suk. Really want it to happen!!!
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was very cute...it would be a treat to watch!
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great if it happened...
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was too cute * dreamy dreamy*
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great scene suk. But in the end can he cut and feed apple.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so Ahem finally feeds Gopi...& he is concerned about her well being...๐Ÿ˜‰

Do not worry the CVs will give it to us...๐Ÿ˜› ...as the artice said slow & steady...
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats really very cute..

i feel Gopi will not have the courage to ask Ahem for jolly ride to downstairs.. she will feel like i shd not disturb/bother Ahem ji..

but Ahem feeding Gopi wd be nice to see and have all possible chances to happen soon.. :-)