Other Star One Shows

Update 24th March

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Well.... the program starts with
(My Fav Radio Station Tune.....😳😳)

Radio City FM 91.....Radio City.
>Akki on the Mic, He starts(Heloo Hellooo Mic testing 1..2...3😆😆.. Sorry sorry, that's a Bad joke)talking. A caller ask him that should people(Boys & Girls) do things seperately or together, Says his GF wanna do things seperately, the quick convo goes on(quite confusing though😕😕).

>Finally Akki tells him that They must not do things together and woman can't do thing that a Man does and Cricket, hardly women watch or see cricket🤢.

>Hmmm.. ok MR. Akki is out of the studio...Guess what? All India-Woman Cricket team Captail is waiting along with her gang to beat Akki in the Radio-City office😆.

>Akki is moving out of the place like a Mice... The Woman(Mrs. or Ms. Captain.. whatever😕) ask Akki.. who is Akki and where is he, poor akki tells that akki is inside and tries to run from there as soon as possible.

>Ooh God Ira comes while Akki is trying to escape and calls him "AKKI"...

>The womans have heared that "AKKI"..no they start scolding Akki for what he said on air and demand an apology from him.

>Ms.Ira(Finally does look good in todays episold😳) saves Akki by telling the womans that he shall now do things together, against what Akki said on air that men&woman can't do things together.

>She says Akki shall join the Ball-Room Dancing.

>Now the Gang together..But that time no RAM😭😭..( Ram is too busy with Jessica/ Jassi and her spirutual teacher..... he has no time for us.😡)

>Akki does not want to go alone so manages to coax Rahav, Madhvi and Nitin to go with him as well.

>The dance teach is a huge guy with a squeaky🤢 voice.. raghav and madhvi😳 are partners, ira😳 and akki.  the teach cant find a girl to dance with nitin and finds him a boy instead.😆😆

>General tips about the dancing bit and all dancing atrociously.
The teacher splits the partners and they all end up dancing with others.(Except Akki and Ira, but at the end as Akki dances the best, and Ira is too Bad, they seperate andd Ira is sent to dance with the children😆😆 ..Who again refuse to dance with her as she is tooo Bad😆..Poor Ira😭😭)

>A lil bit of jealousy when raghav finds madhvi dancing with another guy and vice versa for madhvi..😡😡..

>Nitin dances with a Boy but as her mom (KKKKK----KKK --Kanta Ben😆😆)she warns Nitin and tells all things that tomo he might become a fashion designer, change his name.. turn to be a "you know what😉".

>Poor Baby Nitin changes his partner on request😭.Nitin finds himself dancing with a girl who cant dnce to numeric prompts and wants him to prompt her to a b  c d😆... His male partner lands up with a female who would do step 1 and 2 and directly jump to step 4.😆...  lots of confusion!😕

>Dance Class Ends.. Ultimatley raghav and madhvi find out that the couple with whom they were dancing were actually married and on their honeymoon who just loved doing things independantly and did not want to do things together.Raghav tells Madhvi that he wanted to do things with her & loves her😳😳.

>They do a romantic dance together😳

>Mean while Nitin tells sorry to his Ex.Male partner and starts a  Funny Dance  with him😉 😆😆.(I love that tune that was on .. pam .. pam pam.. param paa .. pa pa pam😳..sorry guys)

>Poor Ira is sitting alone and sad😭..Akki enter and Akki invites Ira for a dance..Ira Happy!😛

>Episold to a Romantic End.😳😳😳(Ohh.. I love such Romantic Ends😳❤️)

Thanks to "greatmaratha" whoes earlier update has helped me a lot. Edited by HUMM - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONYA_K thumbnail
Hahhahahaha...It was a very funny episode..!!!😆😆😆

Thanks Sunny 4 updating...So nice of u...I could not watch some scenes so I could not update..😭

Thanks again Sunny!😃

Excellent update!!👏

Regards,
Priyanka.
greatmaratha thumbnail
thanks sunny.........  
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx sunny...wonderful update