Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wednesday, December 14th, Episode 646

Mugs comes to that politician's house and inside is handed Krishnan's bag with 14 Lakhs money. He is super happy and that guys asks if anything else needs to be done. Mugs wants to do something in return but that guy says, when the time comes, I will ask. (sari porambOkku nelam kEkka pOraan in future) Mugs leaves.

Sudha and Patti bring Meena to the temple..

This is getting super boring and is bordering on atrocity. Whatever Meena did, she did not physically assault Sudha. Meena enquires abt her parihaaram and lists all from angapradhakshanam, vEppilai theechatti and thee midhi and Sudha comes and pours manjathaNNi on her and tells her that she has to just go around the pradhakshanam once and pray.

Meena is happy but dismayed to find that she has to wear a special sandal – wooden with nails sticking outside. She is against it but Sudha and Patti convince and make her do the walk.

Her feet bleeding, she finishes and collapses and Sudha smiles. (I don't agree with this. Meena vayasukku mariyaadhai tharanum and no physical torture like this. Idhai vittuttu Sudha can directly confront Meena and make Vishnu listen). At the end, Sudha makes her check the lemon again and inside it is still red and so tells Meena that there is more parihaaram to be done.

PaLLipattu – Sendhil brings 2 bags of goodies, veggies for his arumai thangai PILS graduate Chithra; while they chitchat Mugs comes there with his loot. He says he has to talk to his wife alone. Ranjani tells him not to do anything bad to Krishnan and is warned off.

Chitra takes Mugs inside her room and he closed the door behind them and gives her the bag with cash and asks her to safekeep it; she asks abt it and he proudly tells her that he took Krishnan's money – adichittu vandhuttEn..chiths is shocked.

Thodarum…………

Edited by swash2 - 12 years ago
swash2 thumbnail
Thursday, December 15th, Episode 647

Mugs brings Chithra to her room and gives her the bag with 14Lakhs. He tells her that he took this from Krishnan. Chittu is shocked, he says this is just 14 L and he is yet to get 86 L from Krishnan.

She says that even uzhachu sambaadhicha kaasu ottalai; Krishnan worked hard and is trying to come up in life and they shouldn't take this money. Mugs says it is not his money but his dad and annamalai appa's hard earned money and Chiths shd just shut up and safeguard this.

He refuses coffee and food and leaves. Chiths is still shaken.

Gayu asks Krishnan to take the next steps and Krishnan is so frustrated. Gayu says that all is coz Mugs mistakenly thought that it was Krishnan who stole the 1 crore.

Krishnan wonders what to do now and there is no one who can help him financially when Chiths walks in and hands over the money.

The 3 idiots tell her to use caution as Mugs may get wild when he comes to know this but Chithra says if her husband does good things, she will stand by him but when he does atrocities, she will not.  She further says that she doesn't care or know if Krishnan took their money but knows that he is hard-working and this money is needed for his business and asks him to go work.

Mugs comes and shouts at Krishnan in his water shop and asks if what Krishnan claimed (money being his fil's insurance money), then how come his business is continuing even after Mugs took that 14 L. KaNakku tells that Chithra came and gave that money. Mugs is shocked.

Chithra is restless and when questioned by all, confesses abt Mugs act and how she gave back the money to Krishnan. Ranjani agrees but chith's mom says why go against ur husband? Chiths is afraid now but ranjani says she will handle Mugs when Mugs shouts chiths name…

Thodarum…………

Janu thumbnail
Friday, December 16th

Episode 648

Very sorry for being late..

Ranjini advices Chittu regrading the money Mugi stole from Krish. Chittu complains to Ranjini about Mugi attitude which getting worst. Ranjini promises to talk to Mugi.

Suddenly Mugi barges in shouting Chittu name. He scolds Chittu for returning back money to Krish. Ranjini and her family try to advice him but he is adamant and keep shouting, wanna bring Krish to nadateru...

He wants Chittu to bring the back the money from Krish but Chittu refuse to do. Mugi gets hyper and slaps Chittu, she falls down. Seing this Senthil gets very angry and beats Mugi.
 Everyone tries to stop the fight. Finally Mugi left the house after giving sabham to his inlaw family and tells Chittu that she will a valavetti from now onwards.Everyone shock to hear that.  

Ranjini calls her father and inform him about the incident happenned at home.  AZ uncle scolds Mugi on his behaviour and justify with Chittu action. Visa just stand there  listening to them. Mugi said that he will never bother about anything accept making Krish life hell. He mentioned that he was beaten by Chittu brothers and hearing this Visa gets angry and start her kacheri. AZ uncle scolds Visa to uthufy her son to be bad ... Mugi tells his father not have any relationships with Chittu family and he said that Chittu is no longer his wife. He says that he is in yudham with Krish and during this yutham either he or Krish will die.

Krish is riding bike when a stranger stop him and ask for ride. Krish agrees and bring him & after drops him, the strangers shakes hand with Krish with a needle in his hand. Krish becomes dizzy and falls down and the stranger laugh looking at Krish. Meanwhile Kanapulai is trying to call Krish but unable to reach him.Then he calls Gayu to check whereabout of Krish. Gayu gets worry but Paro consoles her telling Krish is very busy. Kanapulai and Gayu start calling their supplier to check about Krish but could not locate Krish.

Finaly Gayu and Paro decide to lodge police report on missing Krish.  While they are in auto , Gayu receive a call from Krish phone and she feels relieve. But to her horror the stranger calls her and tells her to stop their water plant factory, otherwise he will kill Krish..

Thodarum

P/S.. this is my first update, and pls pardon my style of writing.

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Tuesday, December 20th, Episode 650

Chitra tries to call Mugs again and again while Mugs cuts all those calls...and finally he switches oof his cell phone...Chittu crying...
Everyone in the household comes there and consoles Chittu...but chittu tells," I know about him he will never forgive me..." She runs from there...
Senthil tells Murugan," for all this somehow we are responsible...let us go and talk to maapillai.." Ranjani wearns them before they leave.

Seeing Senthil, and murugan...Az welcomes them...and brings them in...Here come Mugs asking," who let them in...I do not want to see these faces..." Senthil..asks...mannipo mannipooo...but Mugs does not want to hear anything...instead  he keeps shouting at them...AZ tells," dei...muguntha why are you like this...if you say Chitra can stay in her  mothers place...what if senthil mappilleh tells the same about your own sister daa?"
Mugs screams," I dont care about even if my sister comes here as a vaazhaa vetti...still that chitra has to staay in her place only,...there is no place in this house for her"
Senthil and Murugan leave from there...

In Pallipattu...Chittu refuses to eat or drink and sits outside waiting for her brothers...Here come Senthil and Murugan...Chittu asks what happened...Murugan is about to tell...but Senthil stops him and mazhuppifies and tells that Mugs already mannichufied Chitra and he loves her and the baby so much nu...

Chittu can not beleive her ears...and she becomes very happy ...

Senthuil comes to his room and tells everything to Ranjani...which is overheard by Chittu...and mshe starts crying...and she thiittifies her brothers for telling lies...to her.

" I know my husband very well...he will never listen to anyone...anyway...I want to go there and ask him right on to his face...if he accepts me then I will live there...if not you better be ready to burry me and my baby..." Evryone tries to stop her...Ranjani tells that she will accompany Chittu...they both leave from there.

In Az's house...again Az pleads...but no use...Az really curses him and goes inside...Visa konjifies her beloved son and consoles him asking him to forget what appa just told...!!😡😡😡😡😡😡
Hearing this Ranjani and Chittu reach there...Chittu ," ennanga" Mugs and Visa are shocked seeing her...there..
[MEMERSONLY]
swash2 thumbnail
Wednesday, December 21st, Episode 651

Al Gates pours advise rain on Mugs deaf ears and says if you send everyone away, no one will come help him when needed and that he spoils his sister's life too. But Mugs is beyond advise and sends him off. AZ says yes, saakadaila eranginaa I will become dirty only and leaves the room; Visa calms mugs down when Ranjani and Chiths come and chiths begs forgiveness; Mugs says who r u? and Ranju threatens him and he yells back;

Visa tries to calm Ranju and gets good; says I don't care if u r my mom; shut up; mugs, don't u know who this is? U did all thagiduthathams to marry her and she even shared her bed as she thought she could not give u a child; he screams again and she says, I even set fire to my husband and it wont take long to do it for u; visa is now scared and interferes and asks chiths why she did it; she says, I thought I was doing good and visa washes her hand off the matter; chiths begs forgiveness, falls at mugs feet, promising to obey him

and he says he doesn't even know who she is and pushes her; she falls against a pillar, falls down holding her stomach; visa is shocked but ranjani pushes her away and sendhil, murugan and ranju carry chiths; visa comes asks mugs why he did that and he asks her to go inside;

Emergency room; chiths mom and others cry outside, doc comes outside  and tells they have to do surgery and it is critical coz of the accident and she hopes to save at least one life; senthil swears to kill mugs if something happens to her;

Swetha comes running and is apprised of the situation; chiths mom cries that she did a huge mistake by getting her married to mugs.

Ranju cries and Swetha wonders how mugs who loved chiths more than herself could do this and ranju says he has become an animal now and thinks of chiths as his enemy. Swetha leaves for mugs place.

She comes rushing to Mugs house, where mugs is in the oonjal and mom and dad are pacing, says she knows all and says chiths is in a critical position at the hospital and mugs says that she went against him and even Sneha should stay away from chiths.

And she says, that only a person who uses drugs will talk like this. She accuses him of being a psycho and one who doesn't understand good things and who doesn't have patience and tells him that all along she thought of him as a softspoken guy and now he has changed – or wantingly? He asks if she wants to become his enemy too; she says that I am not chiths to be be beaten, I am swetha and once u said that chiths is out of ur life,  consider I am out of ur life too. Way to go, Swetha. Goodbye, mugs.

She asks mama, what r u doing here? There the doc said that chiths may die, please go see her or the kid before they die; he leaves and mugs tries to stop him; he screams that all can go but he will not deviate from his goal.

Hospital – all crying outside; AZ comes running and says swetha told abt the seriousness; AZ says mugs is pEi and doc comes outside and says they have do a c-section; senthil is ready to pay

But she wants mugs signature on forms before she could perform the surgery;

ranju calls mugs cell number and he screams again, she says they need his signature and he refuses;  says he doesn't care and switches off the phone and goes inside; Visa is shocked.

------thodarum………

swash2 thumbnail
Thursday, December 22nd, Episode 652

Scene opens with Ranjani calling Mugs and asking him to come sign the forms to save Chithra and the baby and Mugs says no and cuts off the call.  At the hospital AZ and others beg the nurse and AZ takes up all responsibility and signs the form, saying that it was not possible for the husband to come. Mom cries.

Visa goes and talks in a soft voice and tells him never mind Chithra or Krishna's family; all along they waited and she did so much to get a vaarisu for the family and now they have to go sign the form and save the baby, if not Chithra. Mugs is unrelentful and Visa goes and manja thuNila kaasu mudinjings and praying.

Doc comes out and says they must have done lot of puNyams and so they were able to save both mom and kid and that she got a baby boy. All are overjoyed and they have to wait to see Chithra but they bring the baby (looks to be a  6 month old) and show all.  AZ and all go inside and see Chithra and she enquires abt missing Mugs and is sad. AZ leaves.

AZ comes home and tells Mugs that a lil one has come to ask Mugs questions. Mugs has to moottai kattufy all his atrocities and be a responsible dad and only then he will understand how difficult the job is. Mugs is his careless self but Visa runs to the God sannidhi and prays and says her prayers have been answered. She is overjoyed abt the new vaaris to the Travancore family.

Mugs doesn't want to go and says he has cut off all ties to that dhrOghi – chithra. Visa cajoles and begs but no use. She is determined to go by herself to look at the new arrival.  AZ curses Mugs and goes inside. Mugs is thoughtful..

….thodarum…

Janu thumbnail
Friday, December 23, 11 
Episode 653

Chittu safely delivered a baby boy.😊 Kris , gayu and Paro visit her and konjify the baby.. Visha is coming there by auto and saw Mugi at the hopital. Mugi feels guilty looking at her mom but Visha console him that he should not be ashame to visit his son.  But, the moment Mugs and Visa saw Kris family konjifying Chittu's son ( i will only write Chittu's baby) both of them gets very angry. Mugs gets hyper and told his mom that from now onwards not only Chittu is his enemy but her baby as well..(enna kodumai sar ithu)🤢... Visha tries to stop him but he shouts and leave hospital.

Visha angrily storms in the ward and pour out her venom.. Ask Kris F*Ly to get lost from the place accusing them "kuthu kalavani" to make muguthan leaves the hopsital without seing the baby.. 😡She shouts to Chittu to take back the baby from Kris hand...
Chittu is very sad to hear that Mugi left the place without seeing them. Visha scold Ranjani on informing Kris family the news... Both family vaku vatham infront of poor Chittu... finally Kris family left the place sadly...

At Kris home, they are discussing about Mug's attitude... Paro is sad that Chittu have to go thru all this kodumai..😭

Kanakepulai comes there to dicsuus abt water plant factory wt Kris. Gayu ask him to stop the plant due to the blackmailer issue. She is scared that the fellow will harm Kris again. But Kris is adamant and asks her to ignore this petty issue. He will take care of the matter. Blackmailer calls Gayu and tells her that despite his warning they are continuing with the plant works. He tells her that he will thukify Kris in 5 minutes along the road he's travelling. Both gayu and Paro pathurify and try to contact Kris but he is enggage with someone on the phone. Gayu goes out to get Kris by auto.

Blackmailer following Kris bike in a traveller van.  What will happen?  Thodarum with Gayu , Kris N Bmailer pix freeze on the screen...
Is my update style ok?.. 😳
nithya_IF thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

nithya_IF thumbnail