Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for 14th october

pmahesh thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

UPDATE FOR 14TH OCTOBER

Karan is still holding ansh's hand, he has got tears in his eyes. He shouts at ansh that how dare he raises hand on tulsi, her son karan is still alive. He continues that tumne nandini ke sath, ansh interrupts saying that why do both of them have a problem, nandini is his wife and he is free to do whatever he likes and that karan will not be able to do anything. Tulsi is still got tears in her eyes, and is looking at karan gratefully. Karan is angry and hits ansh couple of times, Ansh hits him back. Karan is ready to hit again, Tulsi tells him not to hit ansh anymore and she is going to call police. Tulsi is dialing the phone, ansh realizes that the police might recognize him and then he will be in trouble. He shouts that no one will be able to stop him from reaching nandini and runs away. Karan goes and disconnects the phone, he tells tulsi that they should not call the police now because they will ask question to nandini and will trouble her in this state. Tulsi looks at him admiringly (she seems to be realizing how much karan cares for nandini).

Shobha is standing in the hotel garden. She is sad, suddenly she notices vishal hiding and coming towards the hotel. She runs towards him, both are emotional and hug each other. Shobha is crying and asks vishal about the whole trouble and that the police are saying he is drug dealer and that he fired at a policeman. Vishal tells her that some people have threatened him and made him transport drugs and he is being victimized. He says he will soon prove his innocence. Shobha tells him that even tulsi and karan have come for him and are very worried. Shobha tells him  to surrender to police and tell them his story. He says that he can't do that right now, he has to collect evidences, which can prove his innocence. She insists on him surrendering saying that she can't take anymore in this condition. Vishal is worried and asks her what has happened to her and is she fine. She tells him that she is pregnant, vishal is happy. Suddenly a police guy notices something and shouts as to who is there. Vishal tries to run, shobha holds him and tells him tha the next day is their anniversary and she wants to be with him. Vishal promises her that he is going to collect evidence till tomorrow and be with her by the next day. Both have an emotional seperation. (shobha trying to hold hand and the hand going far)

Nandini is in the hotel room, standing like a statue with no emotions on her face. Karan and Tulsi come inside, Karan goes towards nandini and stands behind her. Karan is crying, he puts her hand on nandini's shoulder. She is still emotionless and has a blank expression on her face and removes his hand.  Karan holds and hugs her from behind, putting his face on her shoulder. Karan is crying, tears start rolling from nandini's eyes too. (1ST time she reacts to something after the torture). Tulsi is seeing all this from behind and thinks of the moment when she saw Karan and Nandini in the hotel room hugging each other. She recalls all the moments where she misunderstood them, when she told karan that he could not be her son, telling nandini that she was creating rift between the brothers……. She is crying and thinking that how could she not see then what she can see now. How did she not see the relation of parvaah that these two had? Why could she not understand their relationship earlier and that if she had, all this would not have happened. She recalls the moments when karan and nandini use to tease each other, when she saw nandini with ansh, their marriage scenes. She seems disgusted with herself and is guilty and goes out of the room.

Tulsi  is somewhere in the streets, walking with guilt and sadness. She goes and sits on a bench and is crying, still recalling some moments of the injustice she did. Karan comes to her and kneels on the ground in front of her. He tells her not to cry and says that he can't see her crying. Tulsi says that in her entire life she never made such a big mistake. She says that she is responsible for all this; she could not see the truth. Karan consoles her saying she should not blame herself and she only saw what ansh showed to her. Tulsi says that don't lie karan, I know the truth; it was my eyes, my mind and my interpretation. She is still crying, she says that because of people like her, karan never got insaaf in any century. She tells him that she differentiated between her sons. She tells him mihir was right and that though she made him son and brought him home, she never accepted her fully as her son- she always thought of him as mandira's son.  She says that she never sided with her mother in law or with mihir when they were wrong but she got blind when it was her son's turn. Ansh was born out of her womb and that's why she trusted him, and karan kept on telling her but she did not listen to him- she would have listened to him if she had given birth to him. She asks karan to forgive her as she gave him taana so many times about being Mandira's son. Karan says that don't say all this ma, I am your son only and if God asked me my last wish he would ask to be born out of her womb. Karan puts her head on her lap and is crying and she continues with her tears.

Shobha calls up payal, payal asks her if they are fine, whether she told vishal about the pregnancy and what are they planning on their wedding anniversary. Shobha answers the first two questions and then starts crying. Payal is worried and asks her as to what is the problem. Shobha, still crying tells her about how vishal is stuck in this drug trafficking and how the swiss police are after him. Payal tells her that how could she not tell her about all this for so long and then consoles her saying that she will immediately call the embassy and also she will be there soon.

Vishal is back in the mafia headquarters and is looking for files. He finds one and is happy to see that and leaves the place, hiding carefully from the guards. He is back in the cottage and is looking through the file when he comes across the hierarchy list. The list has Ansh gujral and aditya gujral's name on the top. Vishal is shocked and realizes that ansh is together with abhishek in this plan. Vishal decides to speak to karan and tell him about ansh's involvement as he is the only one he can trust at this point.
Nandini  is sitting in the hotel room, still with the blank and lost look. Tulsi  is speaking to someone over phone, she comes to nandini after hanging up the phone and tells her she is getting their return tickets done and soon they will leave the foreign country and be in their own land. She tells her that she knows that it is not easy but nandini has to leave all her sorrows here only and start fresh. Tulsi says that nandini can trust her and she is with her now. She tries to remind her that she had told nandini that if nandini was right, she would support her fully. Shobha is listening to all this and says that she understands Nandini's state but pleads to Tulsi to not leave now as vishal is in major problem. Tulsi tells her to look at Nandini and how nandini has not spoken a word. She says that nandini's silence is breaking her and that there are so many questionshidden behind nandini's silence. Tulsi says that she cannot subject nandini to this anymore and it will be better if they go away from here. Shobha is looking helplessly when nandini suddenly speaks up. Nandini says ma we have already lost a lot and we should atleast save Vishal. She says all this with hardly any emotions on her face.

Ansh and Abhishek are together and ansh says that tulsi and karan are coming in his way but they will not be able to do much as nandini is his. Abhishek gets a call and is told something; he is shocked.  He tells Ansh that Vishal has esaped with an important file from the office and they might be in danger. Ansh is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail

Hi Priti,

Thanks for the detailed update.

Cheers,
Vijay

mermaid thumbnail

Thanks a lot. i love reading ur updates. My MIL is a big fan of this show n she is in INdia. after redaing ur updates i have a good topic of conversation to pursue with her. So ur updates mean a lot to me.

bubbles thumbnail
i live in a hostel in london,and in my busy schedule, never miss to read ur great updates.
salma karim thumbnail

thanks for the updates

pmahesh thumbnail
I agree that tulsi should not be forgiven, but i guess we all know that she will be- bitter reality