•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Parvarrish is quite 'real'

• December 10, 2011 
  • By Adelaide Travasso
Parvarrish is quite 'real'

The show Parvarrish, which opened to a decent response and 2-plus rating two weeks ago, is apparently inspired by producer Tony and Deeya Singh's real-life parenting experience.

The couple with two kids decided to use their own experience of raising kids in the show. "Parenting is a personal learning experience and we have used our own experience in developing certain characters and depiction of incidents," admits Deeya.

Apparently, the character of Sweety, played by Shweta Tiwari, is based on Deeya's life as a mother. "Sweety is not exactly like Deeya but she is not much different from the hands-on mother that Deeya is," reveals Shweta who is playing the character to the hilt.

I am glad Deeya made a show with this concept ..
    She has two amazing kids and I am sure these instances are put into practice for viewers to understand the parenting side of life..
    All instances can have some relativity, some aspects may not gel well but yes the overall package seems good 

I can relate to many things which they show..

Shweta and Roopa are doing a good job and the team also 👏

Hope they show the realistic aspect well convincing and as parents we can see it coming with our kids at various junctures

thanks for sharing!

wow that's really gr8. and the show is really doing well.

Swetha

Thanks for sharing.😊

Irrespective of whatever age group we are we can connect easily to various characters.
    Thankzz aloot 4 sharing dear..🤗

Dis serial is doing really Good..👏 nd its realy Close to Reality..😳