Advice Corner

help me : video format resolution

sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
help me friends please...😕
My problem is whenever I try to play a HD video clip my phone plays that video with Black Bar on the top and bottom of that video, which I am guessing is because the Phone resolution is different from the HD video. So how and what do I do so that it fits the entire screen,maintains the HD quality and still does not show those Black bar at the top and the bottom.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends,

I wanted to know,If I have a HD video clip how do I find out from that video clip if it is made up of 1080p, 720p, or anything else. If I want to play a HD video which should occupy full screen on my phone but coz my phone is only 3.5 Inches and supports only 800x480 pixel, Out of the above ratios i.e. of 1080, 720p, 720i To what should I convert that Video clip so that it will retain the HD video quality and at the same time it will play in full screen without stretching or distorting the image. How can I do that ?

My problem is whenever I try to play a HD video clip my phone plays that video with Black Bar on the top and bottom of that video, which I am guessing is because the Phone resolution is different from the HD video. So how and what do I do so that it fits the entire screen,maintains the HD quality and still does not show those Black bar at the top and the bottom.