Saravanan Meenatchi

!Saravanan Meenakshi December 2011 Archives!

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshm thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

simi_1 thumbnail
Friday 2nd Dec 2011 Update

Meenus House

Meenu's anna is writing accounts, when meenu comes and hands him coffee and asks him if he is planning to go to thirunelvelli.  Anna replies that he will be going and what does she want from there, meenu says that she would like to go with him as she needs to go to kurukku theru kovil.  He says that he can't give a time when he will go and come , for which meenu says that he can drop her there and she will catch a bus to get  home.  Her brother tells her that that will not work out and he will arrange for a  car and she can go and ocme and he leaves the place.  Meenu is thinking.  Her dad comes and asks what were they discussing.  Meenu says that she thinks annan is still angry at her. Her dad asks her if her bro scolded her, meenu says if he gets mad at her it will be okay, but he is avoiding her these days.  Dad says that annan is okay with that.  Meenu tells her dad that she knows that annan is angry at her, but dad assures her that her bro loves her. Her dad says that he will prove that to her.  He calls his son Tamil, and asks him about the preparations for the engagement.  Tamil says that he had already made it very clear that he wont help out in this engagement, and meenu is very sad, her dad indicates to her to have patience, and tells ok meenu take a paper and pencil and note down what i say.  First let us start with the cook, and he names a cook, immediately tamil interferes and says oh no not that person, he is horrible, let us fix raju our cook for our house function, meenus face brigthens up. Tamil continues with the rest of the preparations tht need to be done and asks his dad to do the needful as he has already told everything that needs to be done. Actually if it is a real nice conversation, watching it will be fun.  Tamil also says goto rmkv in tirunellveli.  His dad asks him why don't you take responsibility, tamil says i insist that i have no hand in this engagement, so he wont interfere, then finally he says don't stop to painting the house because of all the expenses, he will go and send a person to take care of that too

Saravs house

Dining Table conference between the father mother and daughter.  Saravanans mom asks her what the doctor said, father says he said that he liked her green sari, and wants to get the same for his wife, his wife says enna kindala, if i would have closed my eyes you would know, for which the dad says no no no that cannot happen as the director told me that you will be there for another 150 episodes or so, at this point a tired saravanan enters and joins them at the table and asks her for coffee, his sister tells him that dont you realise that amma is sick, for which saravanan taunts saying oh you had an heart attack right, im so sorry i completely forgot about this.  Now the dad interrupts and says see you guys were thinking i was passing nakkal comment, what are you going to say about this.

His mom says what can i say, petha manasu pithu pillai manasu kallu, even when i was in the hospital, i was so worried about saravanan thinking who will take care of him after im gone.  Saravanan says amma ithulla enna unakku doubt, unnaku appuram meenaxithan.  HIs mom says that meenaxi kAladi vaicha and yaman came in his ox, to take me away, saravanan says no amma only becasue meenaxi came you have returned home safely, and his dad asks how come saravanan spins every negative comment about meenaxi into a positive one, saravanan says Vallula pillai pizhachikkum and leaves for work.  

HIs mom asks is meenaxi more important to her husband.  She asks does she not have any right in fixing his life, his dad says no we need to make way for his good life, and problems in life are inevitable, we need to be only guides, and give him full freedom.  

Meenus house

Meenu and aachi have a great  conversation, meenu takes black sukku coffee for her and that grandma asks if her mom asked her give this old lady only black coffee, meenu smiles and says only she had asked for sukku coffee as she was ot well, then they start talking about saravanan and patti tells how saravanan resembles her husband and every word that he says is a blantant lie and to cover that he would make up another story.  Meenu asks is she talking about her husband or saravanan, and they both smile, at this time their family josiar comes as meenus dad had gone to visit him for fixing the engagement date.  The josiar says that he had already told him that these 2 jatakams don't match, meenus dad said that he does not believe in josiam, so it is ok with him and requests him to give them a good date, and how they had compared with another josiar and he said that the horoscope matched well.  Now the josiar is clearly confused and he meets with tamil(anna) and secures the new jatakam and then compares that with meenus and says that agrees but he has a old copy of saravanans jathakam that was sent to him earlier and that does not match.  He asks tamil to stop the wedding otherwise it is not good for his family

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

lakshm thumbnail

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

lakshm thumbnail

simi_1 thumbnail
Thursday, 8th Dec 2011

Scene 1

Tamil asks Saravanan if the jathakam he sent was a lie or not.  Saravanan admits to doing this fraud work.  Meenu and her family are shocked.  Acchi comments that no one in this house ever values my words, I told you way back then that this guy is not right for us, and now he is showing his true colors.  Meenu has tears in her eyes.  Tamil says honesty is something that should be in everyones blood, But this saravanan does not have any good quality.  Acchi asks his son why is he quiet, Meenus dad is still quiet.  Saravanan asks if he can say something, saravanan says that he did change the jathakam, but, before he could compelte his sentence Tamil cuts him off and says that they don't need any further information,and the acchi piles on to this case, speaking against saravanan.  Tamil says that sarvanan's birth time is not right, but even my sister who takes the right decisions in life took the wrong decision.  Saravanan wants to speak and especially to meenus dad, but tamil does not let him speak and starts hitting him.  Saravanan requests if he can speak to meenu, but she cries and goes inside and closes the door. Poor saravanan is all sad and shaken.  Tamil says she wont speak cause she supported you so much yesterday and the aachi and tamil keep speaking.  Saravana still begs to speak to meenus dad.  Tamil ones again throws saravanan out of the house and he warns him saying that if saravananever tries to come back again, he won't spare his life.  A devastated saravanan leaves, meenu is thinking.   

Scene 2 (must watch scene hilarious and emotional)
Saravanan's dad comes and asks him when saravanan returned, and tells him did you tell them that they should take care of his dad just like how they took care of him.  Saravanan stares at him, and his dad continues his rambling and says ok if you don't want to say anythign let me tell what would have happened, they would have printed the card for the engagement
and would have called you to check the spelling in the card, or maybe tamil had a change of heart and would have hugged and kissed saravanan(saravanan remembers his slap) and caresses his cheek, and his dad says ya see I guessed it right, saravanan asks him if they can get a bus to go back home.  Why did meenu ask you to come here what happened?

HIs dad asks is there any new issue now, saravanan says whenever we go to her house it is nothing but prechannai than and this time the issue is because of his dad, dad asks him what is the problem?, saravanan says that they found out that the jathakam they  sent is duplicate jathakam, his dad sits back in his seat. Saravnan says ennappa instead of getting shocked you are taking it so easily.  Saravanan's dad says that anyway now they have found out about this so what is there to worry about it.  Saravanan says that is not fair as they beat the crap out of him, Saravanans dad says those people are such loose characters, and only now he realises why meenu never got married so far.  Saravanan says they call us fraud and you call them loose.  dad asks who asked them to check the jathakam now, saravanan says ahha, so we sending incorrect jathakam is not wrogn but they checking  jathakam is wrong.  Dad says that people change jathakams tostop a wedding, we only did this to make this wedding happen.  Saravanan says that they say that the fault is in his jathakam, but he could not bring him to say that the prechanai is in meenus jathakam, and so he quietly got all the slaps from them.  Now the dad wakes up and asks what did they slap you again.  Sravanan tries to mazhupify, but his dad gets angry and says what in the world are they thinking that they raise their hand on his only son and did meenus father not say anything, saravanan says sonnaru sonnaru from a distance he kept saying pls dont do this pls dont do this(hilarious).  Dad is so furious that he wanted to go and aks them what in the world are they thinking.  Saravan stops him, but his dad says that even if we are in the wrong there is a way to ask and say things, but today Im not going to leave this, saravanan says stop appa, but dad says that mainly to make sure meenu understands about you and that they should not think that we will bend down and take all their wrong doings. Sarvana says he will also come with his dad, but his dad says pANNINGA THAN KOOTAMA POVUM, BUT SINGAM EPPOVUME SINGLE A POVUM and leaves

Scene 3 
Scene 3 (another super scene)

Saravanan's dad arrives at meenus house and the auto driver asks if has to wait, saravan dad says yes you must wait as im going in in a flow, and not sure how long I can sustain, so pls wait, if i come out like a minal, then we need to rush back, he gets some water from the driver and at meenus door asks if there isno one at home, acchi who is sitting right in the step interrupts and asks if he cant see her.  He says he does not want to talk to kuthukall and needs real people to speak, acchi and saravs dad have a funny convo, now meenus dad comes out, and saravs dad asks him to come out and says that we are not like youraising our hands for anything and everything and now the entire family comes out.  Tamil retorts back and says we are not fools to raise our hands on good people.  Saravas dad says what are you talking about, hitting people does not solve anything nor does it make you a hero, even i can take a stick and hit this achi, is that a manly thing to do, aachi now gets worked up and saravanans dad says acchi give me a break i cant play simultaneously in 2 grounds, let me handle the main situation first, then he tells tamil that just because saravanan does not want to break meenus heart, he is toelrating everything, if only you were not meenus brother then he would have shown you that he is a singa kutti.  Tamil now gets angry and tries to raise his voice and hand, and saravanans dad says come hit me, if you hit me 10 times will not hit youonce, now finally meenus dad opens his mouth and asks themt o speak with patience, saravanan dad says where did this patience go when my son was here, anyway you guys called him to speak to him , so he came if you would have told that you were planning a rowdy group we would have also brought our men to fight it.  Aachi says that if your son can change a jathakam what gurantee he wont change meenu tomorrow.  Saravanan dad aks meenus dad that did you not say that you dont want to see any jathakam then why are you hung up on this jathakam. meemus dad hangs his head down

Scene 4
Saravana dad says that he cannot understand one thing , if these guys care about meenu or not.  By hitting saravanan and stopping themarrige can they stop the feelings in meenus heart, the girl who jumpled in the well for saravanan.  This girl has accepted saravanan as her husband long time ago, and tells tamil that by hitting saravanan he has hit his thangachi purushan. The entire family is quiet, and he says that if your daughter does not marry my son your daughter will never be happy.  Saravanans dad asks meenus to tell him that he does not like his son, then will walk away.  Tamil does not want her to answer and asks her to go in, saravanans dad asks him to stay back, meenu is now hesitating.  Meenus dad requests her to go inside, so she does, saravanans dad asks what are you saying, tamil says that when his son did fraud in the jathakam everything finished, saravs dad shouts and asks her to decide and says that theywill wait int he vinayagar kovil tomorrow morning, if you need saravanan then you need to be there by 8am, if she does not show up then we will move on and then it will be you and your brother, so once again by 8am at kalyanan vinayagar kovil, tamil gets angry, but his dad tells him that meenu has to decide this

thodarum

This is a Members Only Post, please do not copy these updates

Edited by simi_1 - 12 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
!Saravanan Meenakshi December 2011 Archives!
lakshm thumbnail