Other Shows

Lavanaya update 10-13-04

RK001 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys...if anyone interested..here is the update for lavanya..if you'd like.i can post them when i have time..

Lavanya is pacing up and down inside her room… her cloths and jewellaries are kept on the bed but she is not changing into it… Sarla comes… she is wondering why Lavanya is not changing. She is also concerned about Shekhar. Once Sarla goes away, Lavanya rushes to the phone and calls up Shekhar who is now facing Tanya outside the clinic looking worried… After initial hesitation, Shekhar confirms that he is going to become father now. Tanya's cell phone rings… it is Leela on the other line. Leela asks her that whether she is coming back home or not … Tanya says no since Lavanya doesn't have any saheli to help her get ready. Shekhar and Tanya reach DC House and Shekhar wants to say something when Tanya walks away towards Lavanya's room. Shekhar comes behind Tanya and hugs her saying that he would never leave her… they all discuss the situation and thinks of different solutions… Shekhar says he would leave the house with Tanya… hearing this, Lavanya remembers of herself leaving the house and coz of that DC getting a heart attack… she suggests against that. Finally they come to a solution that this is not too late to think about it, right now they will have to keep it a secret, but will be finding out a solution as soon as possible… Lavanya says she will be talking to Sarla personally. Nikhil, Immi, Leela along with other Baratis reach DC House … At the entrance, Mandira, Shekhar, Tanya, Dadi to receive them. Awkwardness between Tanya and Shekhar but they try to look normal, sound normal and respond to the situation… Mandira comes with puja ki thali and does the traditional welcome of her son in law After traditional welcome, Nikhil is taken to the mandap and the rituals start… Lavanya is brought in accompanied by Tanya and others. Shekhar is looking lost which Sarla understands. Sarla takes him aside and asks what happened… is he too disappointed for the reason his marriage has been stopped. Next Morning… After the marriage is completed, Lavanya is to go to Nikhil's house… Lavanya comes to know that she is going for her honeymoon with Nikhil and that too for 10 days… that means she wont be able to talk to Sarla for next 10 days… even Tanya is nervous… Lavanya wants to talk to Sarla, but she is not given a chance to do so… finally, their car is pushed on its way. Lavanya is looking helplessly at an anxious Tanya as the car pulls away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi RK001, thanks for the update. Can u tell me what this story is all about? Sounds like a good show, please do update it whenever u can and please do tell me what the story is all about. Thanks, Princess 😃

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Oh, i forgot to say welcome to the site RK001. Hope u enjoy it. I like it and hope u like it too. Once again update was great!

🤗

Welcome