PS Dec 12-16 Friday-Karthi meets JO..not anamica!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!wat a promo ...i guess their meeting and aftermath ll b emotinal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭

Thanks  Hoppu ka

oh Jo was superb ... Hope she meets Karthi soon ...
Edited by harhem - 12 years ago
Thanks for the excellent update.

I hope Jo talks to her dad about Kar .. he's understanding so she should talk to/ and convince him. Also, I don't want PS to follow the same script as Bidaai .. Jo/ Kar tracking is what's keeping me glued to this show .. both very talented actors. 
Is there any pics of Jo (just her) .. I can only find some pics of her with Rev/ and or family. What's her real name?
Tanil .. ur siggy is awesome .. love them both together ❤️

I am not very much sure of bidaai track but hopefully they both would be together. I am very sure her father is never gona agree with this and Revathi 🤔 i am not sure if she would be able to help them much ..

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Tanil .. ur siggy is awesome .. love them both together ❤️

I am not very much sure of bidaai track but hopefully they both would be together. I am very sure her father is never gona agree with this and Revathi 🤔 i am not sure if she would be able to help them much ..

hmmm...true love has to face lot of turmoils na...so they ll hav lot of problem...
rathna akka , actually in bidaai jo's father helps her to unite with karthik but her mom will not accept .
Awesome update ratna akka ,thank you.

Waiting to see jo karthik coming face to face.