Star Ya Rockstar

Sachin's finale performance the best of the lot

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
In my opinion Sachin's finale performance with an established singer was far superior to Mansi's and many shades better than Kapil's in the sense that when he sang with his established professional singer partner he stood out and was in no way overshadowed what with his strong voice and mannerisms and all!! Even the judges just commented on his singing.
On the other hand mansi was totally and completely overshadowed by harshdeep and her amazingly rich voice. This is the first time I noticed how unimpressive and weak Mansi's voice was. And as for kapil, Master Saleem is impossible to match up to and hence he stole the thunder.
The judge's comments did reflect this.
Therefore I felt very bad that Sachin did not get the award. He truly deserved it too and at least during the grand finale, he proved that he was far better than Mansi at least in the duet round.
In the solo round of course Mansi stood her ground because she was alone. As I said before it is only when I heard her with another female singer that I realized that her voice lacked richness and depth. Sachin did not score over her in the solo round though and nor did Kapil.
Anyway I am cool with the result not having been an avid follower but felt the need to post my views because Sachin certainly nailed it during the most crucial round of the finale with truly established singers!!
Padma

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree Sachin had good performance but his partner shruti was totally besuri compared to him...Shruti was horrible in her fake voice..

I disagree about Manasi-Harshdeep...Mansi was soo good compared to Besuri Harshdeep...

Master Saleem is an amazing singer...I enjoyed kapil-Saleem singing...Punjabi or Sufi songs always gets people into the mood...I wish Master Saleem had sung "Sun charkhe di meethi meethi ghook" 

Sachin gives his 100000% in anything he does...Man has dedication to everything he does in his life yet so humble and down to earth...I love his attitude..👏⭐️

Mansi's nimbuda and gujarati songs were OK...Nothing to write home abt...Average singing..WIth nimbuda I thought she struggle at times..😳

Overalll thru the contest there were 2,  Manasi and Sachin who gave their best...Mansi very very consistant and deserved the crown...Sachin should have recieved some award...I did not see finale on TV so not sure how things ended...

COngrats to Manasi, Sachin and Kapil ...

Happy for Mansi for winning SYRS crown..👏

I loved the comedy acts in between...

So nice to see my dear beloved pelvic trusting Mithun Duh  😛...Oh how much I have missed him  😭 😉😆...And my dear Terence ❤️ and Remo with colgate smile 😍...Cant wait for DID 3.

Happy to see Chhavi back...She is one gorgeous complete package...⭐️

last but not least i did not care for Manasi's saree...That was one hidious piece of saree...Whoever was fashion designer needed to be fired fot that saree alone...She should have worn something that suits her young petite cute delicate body...Saree was tooo much on her...

No offense meant to any one or fans...
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago