Chellame Dec 12 - 16 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Monday 12.12.2011

MA palar nu slaps her mom for calling the baby anadhai. How dare you , shouts MA  , how dare you call my Rathna an orphan. MA's mom polambing ' adip pavi I am your mother , ennaye sdichutaye. Kali kalam , says AV , you reap the punishment immediately for the wrong doings. You all jeered at me for my son beating me. Now it has bounced back on you. Beach arrives. MA vasiching the complaint note ' amma called my daughter anadhai , let us not stay here even for a single minute .Beach assures will move in to their house soon & sends them all inside. AV reminds Beach that his mom's thithi falls on the next day & leaves.

AV , CM , Barathi traveling in an auto. AV is un consolable ' 3 sons ' enna prayojanam , not a single soul to give thithi for their mom. Enough is enough. I don't want any body , you alone enough, you do my last rites after my death, don't even inform your brothers.  They reach the beach ' the real beach- as shree puts it thenga manga pattani sundal sell panra beach. On the beach Mr. Beach is offering thithi to his mother along with Solai  Mani. Sibling union. Ore paasa mazhai ' Beach's senti dialogues ' namma kopa thapatha ellam our mother's azhugai has wiped it. Let us all be one family from now on. Let us all go to the house , I am presently residing , soon you all will see me in good position.

AV & his children  come to MA's house. Baby Rathna is playing. Beach brings her to CM. Two cute rojapoos touch each other  play. Lovely sight. CM takes the baby in her hand  starts konjing. Out comes MA , grabs the child from her hand accusing CM - come for child lifting. Beach apologises for MA's behaviour. More understanding  magnanimous CM says had the other baby of hers alive would have whole heartedly given her  to MA. Kadavula paarthu has given the baby to MA now.  Vidu vidunu MA's mom comes ,shouts CM was responsible for all their miseries ' Beach kambi counting , Rathna dying ' how could  they forget all this so soon & pardon& accept her. Valli chaing chaks . Bell gets irritated & raises his voice ' says unnecessarily accusing my sister ,putting all blames on her, looks like even for lack of water , electricy or gas supply in your house , you will blame my sister. What exactly happened  only annan's manasakshi knows.

Habbada oru vazhiya AV family siblings have come together. Soon Vadai's family will also join together soon. Then kurukshetra yudham will start. Krishna yaaru pakkam?  Idhu enna question Naturally CM pakkamthan.

Updates by Shree

Tuesday 13.12.11

Sorry for this very kevalamana update

Bell unarchipoorvama fighting for chellamma...Beach and family serious aa watching...Bell says enna nadandhudhu...only beach annan's manastchi knows...Beach giving emotional look...Then Bell talks abt ratna's death...Ratna committed suicide becoz she was angry with her dad...Avamanam thaangama sethupoitta...She went  to meet her dad in jail...

Family members shcoked...Bell continues...Asks beach...Ratna came to meet u ...right?...BEach says yes...One more shcok expression from everyone...Ratna enna sonna?...sethalum en face la muzhikadhinga nnu sonnala?...Beach says yes...Shock exp. no-3 ...Family memebers kadu kadu...Ratna kku avamana thaangara sakthi illai...Adhaan sethu poitta...BEll goes on shouting...CM stops him and says dont talk thevai illadha pechu...Vandha velai over...lets go...Beach stops her...

He says saapittu pogalam...CM happy...Beach turns towards his maamiyar and says...If u dont wnat to see CM here..we will also leave ...Thidhi ava veetla vachu kudupom...Maamiyar super shcoked...Solai joins beach camp...Shouts at his wife...Nikkattuma pogattuma??...His wife thiru thiru...He tells her to go and bring food...Morachukitte tha tlady goes inside...

Vasu calls amudha and asks her where she is...Amudha kadu kadu nnu talking...vasu tells her to comehome early...amudha says mudiyadhu and ends teh call...

oru purushan and pondatti fighting..The same guy who bbought money for vadai's operation...(Radhikka mela promise...enakku idhunga yaarunnu theiryala...)..wife asks...enga poittu vareenga?..husband says canteen kku ...Naan vandhen...Phone senjen...u we re not there...Wife then takes his bank acc book...and asks abt 3 laks money withdrawn...U gave it for ur annan's operation...Husband says no palliaarai (idhu enna name..Palli arai?...saapattu arai...Kulikku arai ellam pinnadi coming aa??)...Anna kku urgent operation...adhaan kuduthen...Palli arai says CM kkutherinja pei aattam aadum...Husband and wife fight intensifies...Husband palaaar nnu oru podu pottings...Wife morachings...Husabnd asks sorry...Palli crying and shouts...nalla ainga...nalla adinga...

Solai and bell konjufying CM's baby...CM asks abt beach's thathu edutha baby...Bell says that baby not thathu edutha baby...Kovil la free aa kedacha baby...pearl ippo parava illai onky becoz of that baby...Sethaps comes there and ottu kettufying this...polambing...CM says andha baby ya kayilayae vachukanum pola irukku...

Sethaps comes in and starts vambu izhuthufying...says ellarum onna sendhuteengala?...Becoz of these members unga family sinna pinnamachu...U r koodi konjufying with them...CM says mariyadhai keduthukkama leave...Sethaps goes inside and packs his bag and comes out and CM stops him...Solai and Bell Leaves...CM tells sethaps...if u want to leave this house...Dhaaralama u can leave...But wait till ur son returns...Sethaps yociching..

Thodarum

Updates by Selva

Hi, I am a silent reader of IF. I like the updates of all Tamil serials especially the comments.
I have seen that there is no update for Tuesday's episode(13.12.2011). As i have watched the episode on TV i have given my first update for Tuesday. Hope you like it.

Tuesday (13.12.2011)

The scene opens with yesterday's continuation.

Maniarasu telling that "CM is not responsible for Beach's arrest and its police eye witness when he gave savaal to vadai infront of court.
And rathna couldn bear her father's arrest and thats why she committed suicide and CM didn abuse her in the hospital".
He continues that was rathna wrote any letter which states 'Attahi is responsible for my death'?.Valli and MA mom looks stunned on
hearing this. CM stops Mani and tell that this is the reason she hesitate to come to this home and starts to leave. Beach stops her
and asked Valli and MA mom to proceed for lunch otherwise they all will shift the venue to CM home. Valli asks Solai abt that but
she gets nicely from him too. Then Valli and MA mom proceed for lunch half heartedtly.

Then the scene shifts to Palliarai home. She is waiting for Sundaram. After he came she asked abt the 3 lakhs money. He told he didn pay the fee for Vadai.
But she came with the bank proof and started scolding him by holding his shirt collar. He scolded her in return and went off.

Then Amutha gets cal from Vasu and she lied him that she is in office. He asked her to accompany him to his friend's reception as he has promised his friend
but asusual she denies and cut the cal.

Then the scene shifts to CM home with Solai and Mani playing with Bharathi. CM told that its Amma's aashirvadham so that we are united now.
There come Chittapu and scolded CM for allowing them into the home. Solai in return scolded him. CM confronts chittappu why he is not
happy when she is happy with her brother. Chittapu starts his usual drama that CM family is responsible for Vadai's out and he went
to his room,packed his things and started to leave. CM sends his brothers and asked Chittapu to go out and she wont stop him anymore. But she asked him to
leave after Vadai return back to home.

Episode ends with Chittapu's staring at CM.

Sorry if i made any nistakes.
Hope you all like it.

Thanks,
Selvalakshmi

Updates by Srima

Wednesday 14.12.2011

Suresh  finds out that his Madhu mummy has used his madhu [ thaNNi] weakness to get her job done. While he was under the influence of alcohol , she has got his signature on cheque leaf & withdrawn Rs.5lacs. Tsunami speedla reaches home. Kudumi pidi sandai between mom & son – you are not fit to be called  mother , a cheat , a thief , no VMR . So are you , not fit  to be son , lack basic manners , respect for elders. It is not your money , my husband's , my father's , you have no right to question. Maapu sir [ Satish] manasellam mathapu . [ Anju , kutty Anju missing?] But outwardly shows concern & tries to do samarasam between the two. Chellama's name is unnecessarily dragged & Madhu bad mouths about hubby & CM. Verbal war turns to hand war. Suresh  tries to strangulate mom. Satish  separates them & send them to their respective rooms. Both finally retire swearing under their breadth. [First two scenes only showed the cat fight , dog fight.]

3rd scene aftermath of tsunami continues for some time . Then peace prevails as the warring party retire to their room.

Another fight starts in another house. Visal aunty calls Vasu to ask about Amudha. Vasuva drive panna vidama noi noinu  indulges in DIL bashing. Tells him – will give time till January , before that some good news about papa should come , otherwise arrangement for second marriage , if Vasu murandufies then she will take fire bath . Poor Vasu tahayil hand vachu sitting for some time. Amudha's office colleagues see him & asks him  about Amudha's absence for the last two days. Agappattuk kondaL Amu.

Amudha  at the hospital- night duty – brother's caretaker duty. Vasu calls . Amudha disconnects. Again calls . This time Amu takes the call & curtly replies she is at CM's house. OK says Vasu give the phone to CM. Amu thiru thiru. Dheemtha dheem thanana , dheemtha dheem thanan - BGM

Updates by Nithya

Thursday Dec 15th Updates

Madhu is mad on Suresh.. Wants to see him one hand for trying to strangle her.. Anjali scolds Madhu for cheating Suresh and supports Suresh.. Madhu fights with Anjali and in the process tells that Satish helped her in her mission of getting the cheque signed by a drunken Suresh.. Anjali gets angry.. She confronts Satish.. Satish smartly handles it and escapes.. Madhu tells Anjali I will not spare Suresh..

Chithappa comes to RMW bank and presents a bearer cheque for 32 lakhs. Manager is stunned.. He summons Chithappa and says huge some cannot be given on bearer cheque.. Chithappa samalichufies.. Manager asks the reason for such huge withdrawal.. Chithappa says business deal.. urgent need.. Manager says if I give all the amount to you how will I cater to other customers. Chithappa shouts at Manager and is determined "I want the money in 10 mins". Manager says not possible.. This is huge sum.. We need at least 2 hours time.. You should have informed us earlier.. Catalpa gets mad and screams.. flight at 12 noon..  I want money ASAP.. Manger has no other go.. He agrees and asks chithappa to collect the money at the cash counter. Solai sees chithappa taking huge amount of money and walks into manager cabin.. manager in sema kaduppu. Solai coreecta pottu vangarar.. Manager says this Eshwar is dancing too much.. Poor thing Vadamalai who owns so much money is cheated by this guy. Vadai is handicapped and has given the signing authority to this crook and this guy is taking Vadai for a ride.. manager asks Solai if he knows Vadai. Solai nods but does not disclose the relationship.. Solai thinks..

CM gets a call from the insurance office asking for premium number of Vadai.. She goes and looks in Chithappa's cupboard .. Tadaa.. She sees bundles of currency notes, whisky bottles, butcher's knife and is shocked… Chithappa back home. Wants to pack off all the swindled money and escape ASAP.. He opens the cupboard and finds money missing. He is shocked to see an angry CM staring at him.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thodarum

Updates by Swash

Friday, December 16, 2011 - a day of shocks..

Chellams confronts Chithappu who becomes sethappu; she asks him what is he looking for and he mazhuppings; She asks him if he was looking for the knife in his bag, and takes it and threatens him and asks if he drinks and smokes; all along she thought of him highly and now this. How did he change so much? Chithappu is shocked and that is when the 3 musketeers walk in. they pull the knife from her hand.

Solai asks chithappu abt whats in his bag and chithappu tries to stop him but out pours the bundles of cash, much to chellam's shock. Solai says this is all vadai's money, abt to be suruttufied by chithaps. Chellams is shocked again. Avudai is in the room watching over kaNNamma.

Chellams breaks down and asks if Chithappu has killed Vadai. He did talk abt if vadai was alive or not the other day and so she questions him, crying all the time. They call the police and chellams veettu casenaa it goes directly to AC sivaranjani. She comes puyal vEgathula and takes chithappu to jail. They question him but he doesn't open his mouth. Then he tells her not to trust chellams and that money they confiscated was given by vadai but chellams should not get it. AC is surprised at chithappus vehemence.

Mookuthi pOdaadha lady is walking up and down the house, looking for Amudha's arrival. She questions Vasu who tells her that she has been with chellams as the baby was sick. Just then, Chellams walks in asking for Amudha, shocking both. She is also stunned to hear what Vasu had to say. MIL spots Amudha opening the gate and goes outside, asking where she had been. Amudha continues the lies and says baby was very sick all these days; Chellams face registers shock mEla shock. MIL asks Amudha to come inside, she walks slowly in, sees Vasu first, then spots Chellams and shockO shock.

…thodarum...

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for the update.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates... it was a nice updates... selva.
srima thumbnail
Hearty welcome to the forum selvalakshi.πŸ€—.  Thanks for the update. Pl. join us for regular updates.

Edited by srima - 12 years ago
Caryn thumbnail
Thanks for the updates ladies.

Appadahhh... finally the story line is moving instead of arache maavu araikarangal.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the udpates Srima, Shree and Selvalakshmi

@Selva.. superb maiden update.. 

Can you join us regularly? 
selvalakshmi thumbnail
Thank you so much honeydaisy,srima,nithyam...😊😊

I watch Thendral and Chellame regularly but i can't give fast update as i am a working woman.
But i can give the updates if anybody cannot do the update on time.😊

Thanks,
Selvalakshmi.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: selvalakshmi

Thank you so much honeydaisy,srima,nithyam...😊😊

I watch Thendral and Chellame regularly but i can't give fast update as i am a working woman.
But i can give the updates if anybody cannot do the update on time.😊

Thanks,
Selvalakshmi.

Selva.. no haste.. we don't want immediate updates.. Think over and PM me if you can 😳
serials2010 thumbnail
Thanks for the updates everyone!  Am afraid to say this but looks like the serial is moving a little bit this week - I do hope CM kicks Chittaps out - please, please let CM see his true colours and not be convinced by any of his samalichifying explanations!
srima thumbnail
Thanks Nithya. So sekirame Chitaps vandavalams thandavalam erappogudhu. Vadai bondi now. Moral of the story - pondatiyai nambu , matravarai nambadhe