Remix

Remix - March 28, 2005

abhita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Tia, Pree and Meher make a plan to trap sahil selling drugs.  MP gets to know that she is suspended and still goes and attends a class, Jambo and Arjun make an entry and they insult MP.  but Ranvir, Vrinda, Aman stand up for MP 👏 and tell Jumbo that Arjun is the one who keeps baiting MP. Sonal Maasi and Raghav sir also jump in.  Everybody is against Arjun and when Raghav sir tells Jumbo that he might have to report Arjun to the board, Jumbo gets scared and asks Arjun to apologize to MP 😃.  He does it all the while giving a stare to MP.  MP is very happy.

Yamini tells Yuvi that it was a bribe and she refused it so she now doesn't ahve a place to stay.  Yuvi buys her story and tells her to use the store room because it is HIS place.  He even keeps a Welcome Card for Yamini 🤢

Sahil is practising in the football ground and he gets tired and asks for a break, once the coach announces break, Meher approaches Saahil and asks him for drugs.  Sahil gives her some.  This is captured by Tia in her Handycam.  Sahil goes back and collapses.  Tia tells the boys, coach and Arjun(who has just walked in), that Sahil is stoned.

Jumbo and another gentleman hear the commotion and come out.  They finally say that it was an unfortunate event and that Sahil is gonna be sent to Rehab and then suspended for one week.  Tia is angry at this.  She tells him that he should be given a more severe punishment.  Jumbo tells her that it is not a crime to do drugs. It is his personal problem.  Tia says that doing drugs might be a personal issue... but selling drugs to others is definitely not a personal issue and shows the proof to Jumbo and the other gentleman.  They agree that it is a serious issue and will take it up.

Tomorrows Episode : Ashi comes back 👏and MP is threatening Ashi that she will tell everyone that Ashi is back.

Thanks,

Abhita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadi thumbnail

hey thnx abhita..

i just cant stand tht arjun,,😡 seems to appear frm nowhere!but he got a gud dose yesterday😆

saniya thumbnail
arjun is very handsome.he is very cool. i like tia too she is so sweet.arjun acts well
sadi thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya

arjun is very handsome.he is very cool. i like tia too she is so sweet.arjun acts well

but i guess tht arjun and mp will make up a pair eventually...wat say?

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the gr8 update!!!
lalit1 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
please lock this thread
remix rulz can u not post replies to old threads
u have been repeating this for quite a while now
shobha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well this was lovely update,hey abhita i had read ur updates somewhere in march month and after that im seeing u now,where had u been for such a long time