Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

**PARICHAY-12th DEC'11 Written Update**

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sahasra for the update. Where have you been today. Everyone was missing you so much including me. Hope you are fine.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sahasra- Thanks for the lovely updt ...and we all were missing u today ..hope all is well๐Ÿ˜Š

Hight Points-

-Sexy Shirtless Sammy again ...what a treat ...and Kunals xpressions there after howlarious ..Sammy is too gud

- N Awww Sidhi ko Prem Rog Lag Gaya

-Low Pts-

Apparently that new Promo ...Geez why does it have to b so predictable
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iamrani

Thanks sahasra for the update. Where have you been today. Everyone was missing you so much including me. Hope you are fine.

We went to movie today Rani,n now with this weather suffering from severe cold n headache.I even forgot its my turn to do update n slept off early๐Ÿ˜†.Now got up  n did the update.

Whats ur opinion about today's epi.๐Ÿ˜Š
-sahasra- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Sahasra- Thanks for the lovely updt ...and we all were missing u today ..hope all is well๐Ÿ˜ŠMe too missed the discussions๐Ÿ˜”

Hight Points-

-Sexy Shirtless Sammy again ...what a treat ...and Kunals xpressions there after howlarious ..Sammy is too gud Sammy was as usual awesome,Siddhi also gave good expressions in the 1st scene.๐Ÿ˜Š

- N Awww Sidhi ko Prem Rog Lag GayaThankgod at least story is moving from her side๐Ÿ˜†

-Low Pts-

Apparently that new Promo ...Geez why does it have to b so predictableWhats with witcha's crap again n again,doesn't Kunal have chane sized brain.๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

We went to movie today Rani,n now with this weather suffering from severe cold n headache.I even forgot its my turn to do update n slept off early๐Ÿ˜†.Now got up  n did the update.

Whats ur opinion about today's epi.๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh you poor thing. Hope you feel better. Siddhi kay saath saath umhe bhi cold and sore throat ho gaya.  Feel bad that you had to wake up in the middle of the night to do the WU. Which movie did you watch? Hindi or Telagu?

About the show, I actually liked today's episode even If witcha was there with Kunal and Kunal getting more worried about her life than thinking about his own. The reason I liked today's episode because Siddhi finally realized her feelings for Kunal. It's good that she saw Kunal with witcha because that's what made her realize her suppressed love for Kunal.

I also, liked how she was remembering all our favorite SiNal scenes and finally the show ending at her realization only. Nice episode in term of SiNal's relationship. At-least now it's going somewhere even If from Siddhi's side at this time.

-sahasra- thumbnail

Oh you poor thing. Hope you feel better. Siddhi kay saath saath umhe bhi cold and sore throat ho gaya.๐Ÿ˜†Thank god,didn't get sore throat its just stuffy nose n headache.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Feel bad that you had to wake up in the middle of the night to do the WU. Which movie did you watch? Hindi or Telagu?Telugu movie,my mom was asking since long,so finally watched it today๐Ÿ˜›

About the show, I actually liked today's episode even If witcha was there with Kunal and Kunal getting more worried about her life than thinking about his own. The reason I liked today's episode because Siddhi finally realized her feelings for Kunal. It's good that she saw Kunal with witcha because that's what made her realize her suppressed love for Kunal.

I also, liked how she was remembering all our favorite SiNal scenes and finally the show ending at her realization only. Nice episode in term of SiNal's relationship. At-least now it's going somewhere even If from Siddhi's side at this time.I must say that it's saving grace in today's epi,Atleast she's moving a step furthur,patha nahi yeh V kab hilega and wats with new promo.I was away from IF for half day n here i'm receiving shock after shock.๐Ÿ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
I must say that it's saving grace in today's epi,Atleast she's moving a step furthur,patha nahi yeh V kab hilega and wats with new promo.I was away from IF for half day n here i'm receiving shock after shock.๐Ÿ˜†

Muskaan saw the new promo where Kunal is making his bed and witcha seeing this realizes that SINal don't share Husband wife relationship, so her evil brain starts to work again. Then Kunal is talking to witcha and says something about divorce and Siddhi overhears the convo and is worried.

I am thinking Kunal must be talking in some other reference and Siddhi thinking that he is talking about divorcing her and might try to scarifies her love for Kunal and witcha. Not happy with this track at all.
Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ts 4 updt. nice SiNal scene n sidhi's side. atlast sidhi realising her feelings ๐Ÿ˜Š. i think it is tea sidhi preparing n offering to kunal next day morning.๐Ÿ˜Š
-sahasra- thumbnail

Muskaan saw the new promo where Kunal is making his bed and witcha seeing this realizes that SINal don't share Husband wife relationship, so her evil brain starts to work again. Then Kunal is talking to witcha and says something about divorce and Siddhi overhears the convo and is worried.

I am thinking Kunal must be talking in some other reference and Siddhi thinking that he is talking about divorcing her and might try to scarifies her love for Kunal and witcha. Not happy with this track at all.

I read Muskaan's post n didn't even get whats in cvs mind.Yeh show kahan jaarahi hai,too confusing,too many tracks.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก