Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

12th dec yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys I am back with today's update and i dont even have any funny excuse today πŸ˜† i am extremly busy i have 3 assignments deadlines coming up this week one is tomorow so its just a very very quick update you will get the jist of what happened in today's update i will be back with regular updates from next week as its holidaysπŸ˜ƒ

13th dec YRKKH short wu

akshara encouters pains, bhabhima moans saying its due to not getting the pooja done first they take her to the hospital, all womans want to go in the nurse tells them to wait outside the doctor says her husband can come in, outside bhabhima goes on to g3 its not getting the pooja done on time g3 says that the pooja was done on time plus the panditji is doing havan there and akshara encoutered pain in the pooja time it can be our superstition bhabhima is not ready to belive her dadi comes and says sorry but i heard superstition, everything will be fine have faith in god she goes bhabhima says she will do the pooja g3 says this is wrong we shoudnt hide it from anyone bhabhima isnt ready to listen g3 leaves the doctor tells naksh everything is f9 its false labour pains, there ready to go, rj panics the hospital is so far and not nice vishambar says stop worrying about this and only worry about akshara at the moment, natik tells them everything is f9 there ready to go, @home bhabhima rings the pandit and says to do the pooja and he says dont worry about the money and the thread i gave you tie it around akshara's neck before midnight g3 comes there before she can ask anything buaji comes and says whats wrong with you to bhabhima that time you were blaming the kids and did everything in a hurry in the pooja g3 covers up and says it was due to tension she dosnt rem herself, bhabhima excuses herself and says i am coming in naksh room they both say pain akshara says yeah i was in a lot of pain i am scared of thinking about labour pains, natik says i will be with you akshara says then we have to book another bed and doctor you coudnt see me in this much pain you would faint then πŸ˜† he says one or two doctors i will always be by your side they hold hands and it ends there

Precap: Bhabhima tells akshara to tie the string around her before its 12:00

loved naksh's scene today g3 spoke some sense well done woman πŸ‘ but as usual her chamchee bhabhima didnt get it and made her worried too i felt like strangling bhabhima to death 😑 bevakoof woman she needs a tight slap and scolding from dadaji and add buaji in too. rj another annoying soul i understand your worried about your daughter but there's a limit 😑 i will kill her and bhabhima one day if they dont get there senses back soon 🀒

see how busy i am my updates arent colourfull 😭😭

dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
sorry for spelling errors
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shayal1436 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for wu mariam ...only tah naksh scene was good rest were πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you ji..loved the end comments...Bma toh bewakoof hi hai...atlast..G3 showed some sense today
Abommi thumbnail
thanks for the update...
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
where is mini yaar i was waiting for her replies but she is not here missing her comments
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wu
naksh scence was superb and baki whole epi was bakwaas
kpm_madhu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update mariamπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update. I hope the baby's ok.
shaki27_hiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnx for wu πŸ‘ I LIKED  NAKSH  SCENES. specialy yesterday last part.
it was so sweet😍 . ( extra bed and extra doctorπŸ˜† )
aksharafanno.1 thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
naksh scene was so cute😍