Balika Vadhu

BV - Dec 13th 2011- Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Phooli is shown into a small dirty barn where she is supposed to live. She hears her baby crying and feels restless. She peeps through the roof to see her baby left unattended. She cries and tries to console her baby. She remembers the way her husband and MIL treated her before and cries at her fate. She remembers Anandi and decides to call her and resolves to somehow try to reach Anandi.

In Mumbai, Jagya talks to the driving instructor and tells him to be careful during classes due to Gauri's condition (God, these people are being so over-the-top abt this pregnancy. ) Meanwhile Anandi prays to God and takes everyone's blessings and sets out on her first day as Sarpanch.

In Mumbai, Gauri learns driving. Gauri says she wants to drive in main streets, but instructor says no as Jagat has warned him abt potholes. Gauri feels happy at Jagat's concern.

Phooli washes clothes. She sees baby's clothes and cries. She does all the housework while the first wife happily looks after Phooli's baby. Phooli's cell phone is on the table and starts to ring. Phooli notices that its Anandi's phone. She answers it and is about to talk to Anandi when her MIL comes there and snatches it. She says Phooli is in the shower and tells her she will have Phooli call her. 

Phooli pleads with MIL to let her talk to Anandi, she won't reveal anything MIL walks away. Anandi seems suspicious about Phooli's MIL. Phooli goes out to throw trash. The friendly widow gives her some medicine to stop her chest pain. Phooli turns around to see her "husband" who glares at her. Phooli asks him why he cheated her, what is her fault? She says they cannot even be called humans. Phooli's husband slaps her and warns her to keep her mouth shut if she wants to stay in the house. If not she can get lost. Phooli is very upset and resolves that she will not put this up anymore and will get her baby back no matter what.

Precap : Phooli walks aimlessly on the street and Shivani finds her when she is about to faint. Phooli mutters she wants to meet Anandi.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank god this servant behaviour did not last long and Phooli is wanting to do something about it,  I guess in this way Shivani will learn about Anandi as well and what she is doing, this is leading the way for her to find out the truth about gauri and anandi.

I really do hope they dont drag this for too long, and i dont want Phooli to end up with her husband at the end of all this, i want her to take her baby and leave those good for nothing people.
iloveidiotbox thumbnail

Yeah Juleka,

After the opening scene today, I was like "Oh God, we have to sit through weeks of this torture", but by the end of the episode, Phooli was already determined to change ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gauri's pregnancy irritates me, I have nothing against her being pregnant, getting a car just because she is pregnant is ridiculous, what abt all those women who can't afford cars? I am sure she is doing more damage stressing out and screamin at the top of her lungs, than taking a rickshaw to work. I am secretly hoping Gauri's track ends soon. I don't want Ja-An to be re-united, I just want Gauri gone, she is super annoying and is so superficial. Instead, hope Daadisa returns
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So True Illyria !

Am very glad too that Phooli has had enuf of watching helplessly and has decided to set out for help. I sincerely believe a mother should be as fierce as a lioness when it comes to protecting her baby and am glad P is no weakling ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Good to see G happy over J's concern and not irritated abt his protective meddling ๐Ÿ‘..

Super glad to see how Shivani happens to come across P and how she'll now directly come in touch w Anandi too. Just hope that once Shivani sees the whole situation, she will tackle Gauri in a very sensible manner and not let her feel alienated again.

Truly hope the CV's wl show Gauri does have some heart n brains and can reason too. Would hate to see her character destroyed yet further. J seems to be getting away with not much punishment coz he is so tactful abt keeping quiet n lying low. G on the other hand can NEVER have a career as a diplomat ๐Ÿ˜ณ

patelcharu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Yeah Juleka,

After the opening scene today, I was like "Oh God, we have to sit through weeks of this torture", but by the end of the episode, Phooli was already determined to change ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Gauri's pregnancy irritates me, I have nothing against her being pregnant, getting a car just because she is pregnant is ridiculous, what abt all those women who can't afford cars? I am sure she is doing more damage stressing out and screamin at the top of her lungs, than taking a rickshaw to work. I am secretly hoping Gauri's track ends soon. I don't want Ja-An to be re-united, I just want Gauri gone, she is super annoying and is so superficial. Instead, hope Daadisa returns

Very Well said...I am with you on this.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its heart wrenching to see phooli peeking through  just to get a glimpse of her own child...Her MIL forcibly takes away anandi's phone call  but phooli isn't one to give up easily,she confronts bharat directly ..Even after that brute  husband๐Ÿ˜ก  slaps her she is even more determined to get her child back..
 Someone must have caught her going near her kid and the family must have thrown her out...But the timing was perfect for phooli to land right in front of shivani's car, that too muttering anandis name..
Now shivani will  help phooli ,drive her to haveli and๐Ÿค”  there she could  see 'jagya anandi dadisa' portraits and realize this the same anandi gauri keeps blaming ..
Hope after interacting with anandi  shivani  realizes how wrong and baseless  gauris accusations against anandi are..๐Ÿค”
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ‘Let's hope Anandi as the sarpanch gets rid of the social evils prevalent in the village
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update!

hope now all this gets cleared and Phooli gets her baby back. 
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How does Shivani get there?  Phooli lives in Jetsar or thereabouts, while Shivani lives in Mumbai.  How does Shivani happen to be the one who saves her, and is now likely to find out about Anandi - sooner or later.

Also, if Shivani ends up being Anandi's sympathizer, I hope she persuades her not divorce Jagat, and delete him from her contacts.  Although I'm glad that Anandi has told Jagat not to call her due to Gauri's insecurities, she did that for Gauri's sake, not her own.  She needs to make a clean and complete break, not force her in-laws to maintain any rishtas, and in the long run, find somebody else who'll help her forget Jagat completely as a bad nightmare.