Thendral Tuesday- Dec 13, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Vjayam!!!😃🤗

Super slap to KP 🤢...KP probably thought psycho is going to give him money🤣. Psycho didn't want to tell what happened to KP...So i wonder how she is going to create fight between TT😕...for some reason i want TA to find about TC convo by himself through T and end up fighting with T instead of psycho planning😕..but i don't think they will show like this...psycho will for sure start her emo drama soon after resting maybe as KP advised her to think fresh aa after getting rest🤢.

How dare this Lav 😡...how can anyone curse their baby like this for the sake of money? 😡 Grr...in this rate god is going to take back that baby which this SQ totally deserves 😡...Grr the words she used to describe that baby...she is not only cruel to TT but also to her own baby...both GW mommy and SQ daughter need a severe punishment and SQ darling need get chased out of Nithesh house...she deserve everything for cursing her baby like this 😡 🤢
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thanks vjayaam for the wonderful update...
it was like a calm after storm episode...it was like a shock absorber for the yday shocking episode...T putting it sound and clear on C's brain that she will see a different T if at all she crosses her way...as usual her character is still the same...if u question her character or try to grab her belongings..she will be a differnt T..wow wow wow...that ws awesome.

what a slap for KP..super entertaining one...this loser kp even after getting so much money and betraying T and T and now plan for C...what a human is he...

This lav does not deserve to have a kid and Nitish mom was just right and when she said kaila kadaikarthala adikanum..i was lyk..no...kal la irukartha eduthu adikanum...such a loser she is...gw should be deftly proud of her dauhter's behaviour as a DIL...grrr...loser
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Thanks Vjayam for the excellent update and comments! Loved all your awesome comments! 🤗

VR and Gayathri now consider Thulz as their daughter😉. That is the main personality of Thulz😃. She will make all good people to love her by her charisma and love. But the useless jobless evils people with no other work, plan to destroy her happiness😡.

Haha... KP, you really deserve this slap👏. Expecting soon a slap from VR and Gayathri too for cheating them. This time VR might not use a stabber to kill KP but instead might strangle him for his fraud😆.

Lav is such a 🤬. Once a women is pregnant, each and every moment is being cherished by a women. They live in a dream world with the baby inside. But here, all the way opposite🤢. SQ started cursing the unborn baby😡. She is also a person who cannot be added to the womenhood😡. Surely something bad is going to happen for sure and I want GW to be blamed for that too🤢.
Originally posted by Pearl27

Lav is such a 🤬. Once a women is pregnant, each and every moment is being cherished by a women. They live in a dream world with the baby inside. But here, all the way opposite🤢. SQ started cursing the unborn baby😡. She is also a person who cannot be added to the womenhood😡. Surely something bad is going to happen for sure and I want GW to be blamed for that too🤢.

Both mother and dter shd be for making C to this state and for the baby too...Angry...
And if at all they bring T's head in this...avlo thaan...Angry🤬
Thanks vijyam for the update.thhat was really fast update.

Today's episode was puyalukku pin varum amaidi, dont know if it will turn out to puyalukku mun vanda amaidi.

Tuls has sucessfully removed ta from charu 's toughts. Charu didnt even look at ta today, tamila paarthadum paarvaiayala sappidara adhe charuva idhu?

Sq lav finished digging her own grave.she just has to jump in and land in her mummy darling's lap. Looks like lav might take some wrong step regarding the baby,hope not so. With this periyappa might spill the beans abouth VR and gayatri adopting charu.

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!  Rocking episode!

"Thulz - Volcano has entered the active state from being dormant – The ecology of Thulz's change"

Bravi Thulz!!  Today's episode stands witness to the power of the resurgent Thulz and the "Butterfly Effects" that has been unleashed stirring the hornets' nest of Psycho.  All the Machiavellian master plans of deceit and treachery of psycho have been decoded and demolished to the ground and the adversary is biting the dust and counting their loss. Thulz's counter attack has officially started signaling the last leg of Psycho torture.

Thulz's broader message to psycho: T firing the warning shot on a song "Don't mess with me…you can't win and will make your life a living hell" and laying down the guidelines and rules of engagement between them:  She is ready to counter act fire with fire….if psycho tries to step on the "snake in the grass" thinking it is a rope, T will be hit back making psychos life miserable by straining every sinew and the effect will boomerang as a force multiplier that will smoke psycho out the hell hole into oblivion without a trace.
Ecology of Thulz's change – The innocent, pristine grace under fire Thulz has given way to I mean business Thulz. T has fought the riptide all her life in unfavorable challenging situation eventually scaling every peak against insurmountable odds has decided the "horses for courses approach" of taking the bull by its horn directly as she has sized and decoded psycho clearly like a butterfly, although light with fragile wings, yet can rise high to find direction of the current and ride the wave [re: psycho challenge]  

Has she completely decoded Psycho?? Has Thulz overestimated her strength & situation while underestimating psycho prowess?

Really funny when psycho said she has exhausted all options in the revenge playbook in the unattainable quest to unseat Thulz for last one year and has called Thulz a criminal…..Does psycho think she is a matron saint?!?

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Thanks Bhagi first for yday's update...

today again another meaningful episode, sure to move the tracks faster..
But what ever plans pei may make and cud even this time give her more success that before (as indicated by her dejection of failure of plans for the past one year...)for all purposes, one on one, face to face, with all facts on table, pei has already lost the war (seconded by the crossword answer!)...
She may use may backbiting methods to win a few battles, but clearly the war has been won!
Thank you vijayam for the super fast update and comments. Decent episode. Tulasi rocked again. With her warning to Chaaru. Way to go!. KP is also going to do something if Psycho refuses him his money. I couldn't wait for all that expos'. May be Chaaru track will see the beginning of the tunnel for termination in Bangalore, first by being exposed to VR and Gayatri and then to TA. T and TA will come back to Chennai together to the shock of Gw.
La as usual at her worst behavior. She got a nose cut from Nit at last who knows that his funding from his father will come to an end if some thing bad happens to the baby.Well, If La wants to be like the women who work and accomplish, why couldn't she take up a job after finishing studies. Why did she listen to TA?. Can she stand the hard work required?. She wants to throw her weight around with Gp's money just to have a control over the business. She thinks business is all show.
This stupid TA  has not figured out that the job he has is fake. Any dumbo by now will have some questions about the legitimacy of a business where he has not seen any client.what kind of presentation is he working on the whole night.This reminds me of a movie where Psycho Jack Nocholas pretends to work on his novel thebwhole night, but all he types on pages after pages a mile long is 
"all work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy", to the astonishment of his wife . May be T will find out what TA is doing.
Sorry, I ment Chaaru track will see the end of the tunne and not beginning.