Whose the mystery lady?

Poll

Whose the mystery lady?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Whats your best theory? I think the mystery lady is the little boy's mother and since Isha n Ira talked about their dad... maybe this woman is their stepmum? Hmmm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshinegirl24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
huh are u sure cuz um Isha Ira's dad already married the other woman and Isha and Ira dont know what happen to her father
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sweety12334

huh are u sure cuz um Isha Ira's dad already married the other woman and Isha and Ira dont know what happen to her father

Yeah they didnt show what happened but I felt maybe this is a possibility as suddenly they discussed their dad.
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it can be possible of isha and ira stepmum but what is she doing at ohja house...hope this mystery woman revelas her self as fast as possible..i am getting impatient...
afghan33 thumbnail
no this mystery lady is not there stepmom.. remember he is looking for his dad and his dad is isha and iras dad and why is he looking at ohja's house? impossible...
halfsona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: afghan33

no this mystery lady is not there stepmom.. remember he is looking for his dad and his dad is isha and iras dad and why is he looking at ohja's house? impossible...

Yeah i was thinking that too, but then I realized HE never really said he is looking for his dad, everyone just aksed him but he said he was here for his "Family". So it would make sense becuase Isha and Ira would be his half sisters hence "Family".
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's Isha and Ira's sauteli ma...But I don't understand...why did she want to ruin the family and there hapiness? Wasn't she the one all the time who said there are going to be 2 weddings in the house,and say the family is happy now but not for long and squashed Daima's protection for the house...

I understand the saying someone new is going to join the house and giving the toy car...

But these are some points I really can't figure out.🤔
Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago