Parichay - Written Update - December 14

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Naz. It was yet another crappy episode with Dumbeena show all the way.
TY Naz

_ I just dont get what the makers of this show want ...and why dont the actors involved say something ...kuch bhi bakwaas opp to viewers demand dikhaye jaa rahein hai

-Divorce word ka matlab kya tha ...agar Siddhi didnt ponder over it ya she doesnt try to move closer to Kunal ...they are showing such random stuff with regards to Sinal

_And Siddhi devi maidan mein aa chuki hain aaj ki tulsi parvati reloaded ab inka male jodidaar kahan hai usse bhi le ao maidaan mein double tulsi ,parvati effect mil jayega

-Rename the show Parichay wohi ghisi piti MU tracks se😆
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Thanx for the update...🤗...Ekta...😡...no words...
Thanks Naz! Think I will skip today's episode too...Thank you for sitting through this torture for us!
Thanx for the update Naz...
Missed the episode but I don't think there was anything worth watching..
Its begun to lose its charm now...
Reverting back to pure Ekta type episodes...
Hope the Cvs wise up and improve it soon...
thanks for the update dear 
Thanks for the update Naz.. i never expected they would return from mahabaleshwar yest itself.. another crappy episode.. 🤢🥱
hi

thanks for this

in a way i liked yesterday's episode,it was witcha free and we did get sinal scenes

they have a big cats so they need to shwo other characters too

i think siddhi maybe thought kunal was talking about it in general reg div  and the situation is similar to they own marriage too, 

but i feel siddhi may bring it up again in future

loved the way siddhi blased thakral and rohit

and why kunal refused siddhi's help for money, its her house too and she too can contribute na

norzar

Thanks dear,but what dey r showing !
Sidhi had become d typical detective bahu ufff