Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Parichay - Written Update - Dec 15

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww TY Naz ...u lucky girl 😆

-But what a epi ...and all the way Kunal's show ..he was so adorable ..awww

-And yay no witcha vineet n crappy gang stuff
nancy1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Naz for the update... I agree the background music was totally weird... I think unka jo roz ka sound director/editor hoga... woh chutti pe gaya hoga... isliye baki team confused ki kaisa music lagaye...😆
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Naz 🤗... A surprised SiNalicious episode.. No Witcha/Vineet Crap at all..

Shilpa and the boy looked cute 😉 but his mom 🤢🥱

Shilpa played the role of seema 😆😆 but one thing na.. shilpa told siddhi will look hawt in that saree, with deep cut and all.. i couldn't see anything like that.. But siddhi was cute 😍

I was shocked wen siddhi told ok immediately wen kunal told he'll face the wall and she can change.😛. she didn't have slight hesitation or thought ki what will happen if kunal turns back suddenly.. 😆🤣 Siddhi has fallen completely for him and will not mind if he turns also 😳😆

When siddhi told that she's done, i wanted kunal to look at her and get messemerized,😍 but he didn't even look at her  he was embarrassed, but that was also cute...😉😆

Enjoyed the episode completely,😎 I feel kunal will talk to that mom today and help fix shilpa's marriage and siddhi's respect and love for kunal will grow more... But today we might get witcha/vineet crap too 🥱😡🤢
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

thanks for the fab update

awesome episode, 

sinal scenes were cute, and yes they comfort level has increased so much, 

was surprised siddhi changed in the same room in which kunal was standing, that shows how much she trusts and loves him

kunal was too shy to look at her, when she changed

wonder how kunal will arrange for the 3 lacs

norzar

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update Naz. Have not yet watched. Will have to catch up on weeken. Nice to know no Richa for a change.