All about Remix!

catwoman9994 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Yippee! At last Tia and Ranveer are going to admit their feelings for each other. I wonder what's going to happen with Anvesha and Yuvi....

Anvesha seems to be in love with Yuvi but Yuvi likes Yamini. Now, I guess Anvesha will start getting jealous😡 and just to show Yuvi that he means nothing to her, she will begin to date Kabir. Then it will be Yuvi's turn to be jealous! Why are serials always so predictable? Well, it's much better that way cause I wont fancy being kept in suspense all along😉.

Ranveer has asked Tia to keep their relationship secret..I wonder why❓... One thing is certain that when Tia comes to know about Ranveer's mission, she will certainly be broken hearted💔. That melodrama will certainly be worth watching. Also, the romantic clips in between will be quite entertaining😈.

Hey, Latika's pregnant😲! Gosh, now I wonder what's going to happen. Will Raghav Sir become the principal? Will he and Ayesha ever get together? What is Arjun's secret? Will members of Black Gang ever get caught? Will things work out between Aman and Vrinda?...Lots of questions buzzing in the head and that shows that how much is left to discover. Well, that's the reason I love REMIX. 😉Completely mixed up, nah? One thing is always connected with the other!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankitagoel thumbnail
ya even i am to excited that will yuvi and anvesha will get together or not bcoz i am happy as ranvir and tiya r getting feeling for each other.....and even i want that raghav sir to be the principal....lets see who will be the principal of the school.....and i think black gang will be caught...
KK_lassi thumbnail
This show is really interesting!!
kashish_venkat thumbnail

yeah i know.catwoman u rock

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 yeh i really think it's kewl 😎 claps to remix 👏 yehhhhhh 👏 👏
pretty_woman thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Wow...catwoman. Awesome topic! I never looked at it that way and what you said last is so absolutely true. U just rock!