Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU-Dec15'11 - HM Day 16..End of Honeymoon.. :( :(

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for great update..yaar this apeaksha identity thing is killing the show..enough of it..cant they let the cat out.. hated the episode today

and nuts๐Ÿ˜ญ i seriously doubt if she is her real daughter..which mom would actually speak to he child like that..dont understand what's niharika's problem..she like ishika but not nuts..
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for de WU. it has become a habit b4 i log off ๐Ÿ˜Š ... i expected dem to finish it off dis way... so no real heart brk... bt its gettin on ma nrvs...๐Ÿ˜ก
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Maria!

poor Nuts!! she is dying for mothers love and her mother treats her as if she is not her daughter and says do not bring any issue near her ๐Ÿ˜ก

her pain is clearly seen. hope now priya will solve the issue and nuts too understand the love of her in-laws. and i want her to realize how good her in-laws are... ๐Ÿ˜

apeksha's track increasing her role is ok but why don't they reveal and drag instead why to drag without revealing ๐Ÿ˜ก

we know that ekta is good at dragging the tracks but plz do not drag till the elastic is broken ๐Ÿ˜ก

hope all this mess is over soon. and even priya's dad guides her in the direction where she waits till ram reveals himself of the truth. 

and hope they remember that inauguration of that new block in ngo ๐Ÿ˜

atleast after seeing all those ram may consider telling the truth ๐Ÿ˜”
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you!! I loved ur ending lines!
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria! EK does this every Thursday ... keeps viewer hanging, wondering what will happen on Monday.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria for the fab update๐Ÿ‘Looks like it Nuts has gone through the abortion...if it's so all hell will break loose when she returns home...Niharika should be christened heartless MOM and she reminds me of Snowwhite's step Mom.Wish Nuts realises that  her inlaws are thousand times better than her own...Priya acted out her dilemna and her hurt very well...Ram's behaviour was typical male behaviour ...shouting to cover up his shame
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for a nice update
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. And really I didnt want HM track to end like this. Ekta if you are reading all this please please please dont drag it any more and let the reality be out. We want to see cute Raya moments not these crying scenes, i think everybody has their own tensions in life, so why dont let this serial be a treat as it used to be.
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hope this was just a dream sequence!!! - doubt it though

apeksha must be his half sis or real sis. they keep making ram say dialogues like "i am now married.." to confuse us.

there is some big misunderstanding and so ram is upset with her - thanks to i am sure niharika
Edited by bystander - 12 years ago