Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 16th December 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apoorva_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update saru...!!
g3 and RJ will be unsuccessful in their plans now..! Edited by Apoorva_22 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Saru for the beautiful update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. Good episode has started with RJ eagerly waiting for akshi's arrival and it is quite natural for each and every mom's wish to look after their daughter that too during her delivery time. But I don't think so akshi will accept this as she needs naitik presence during her delivery time to comfort her.

She needs his support in this and this might be one of the reason that naitik is very hesitant to send akshi to her mayaka's house. Support is one of the most important things for expectant moms and that too for akshi as she was so worried about her delivery, especially when they are struggling to give birth.๐Ÿ˜Š Besides of giving support, a touch of naitik's hand shall strengthen her and make her calmer during the panic moment. I liked the cute conversations between naksh in today's episode.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

And I liked the way that when akshi  indirectly conveyed her wish to stay with naitik. After hearing this naitik expressions were so soo good and the scene was well done. And the end scene akshi was speechless after hearing gayathri's words.

I liked kaka's conversations and it was nice to watch being an understanding father he tried to figure out anshu's wish which should be appreciated. Parents should not force their children and especially not when they are young. Once the parents start to coax them, after the children grow up they get frightened of their parents and fear to tell them some facts. A childhood is that stage of life which needs attention and care. A concrete foundation can lead to a strong building. And such facts were clearly depicted in today's episode. Waiting for akshi's reply...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
harinihari thumbnail
thanks 4 update๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by harinihari - 12 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank You for the update..read the update and just watched the naksh scenes...thank you again๐Ÿ˜†Edited by _naksh_raz - 12 years ago
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Saru

good episode today...it was good that naitik told he wont be able to convience akshi to go to her mayka

now akshi will get a shock when we see it on monday
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww... naksh scenes were too cute...๐Ÿ˜ณ
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
take ur time saru di...dere r sum awesum naksh scenes 4 u 2 update...
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnx 4 the wnderful update...๐Ÿ‘..i liked the conversn betwn naksh...so cuteee๐Ÿ˜
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks saru di for update
today naksh scene was superb