16th Dec,11: WU : AshNi --Its the time to DISCO!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Tanu! β€οΈ πŸ€—
Todays episode was maha romantic..😍I just hope Dr. Mallika doesnt turn at the very moment when DR Ashu is declaring his love for Dr. Nidhi...waiting to see next episode...😳

by the way this is my first ever post in KTLK forum πŸ˜Š
Thx for the update. So is the buzz that AshNi will dance or will they not even get that far? Would someone plz tell me was Nidhi upset after the burger incident or confused or what? I don't know how to read that...
Originally posted by ss3843

Thx for the update. So is the buzz that AshNi will dance or will they not even get that far? Would someone plz tell me was Nidhi upset after the burger incident or confused or what? I don't know how to read that...

she was sad/emotional... remembering the happy times! 
@Armu4eva    Thx πŸ˜Š  I suppose Nidhi just doesn't know what to think about the situation, as she is new to love??  Anyways, I just love, love, love Armu β­οΈ!  He is the kind of friend we all need.. so sweet πŸ‘

As I am new to watching dramas, I am really enjoying all the questions posed and speculations made by all KTLK fansπŸ˜†  Although, admittingly I find myself anxious to watch the drama and that's not good cause I do have stuff to do πŸ˜΅ !?
thanks for the update dear 

OHHH MYYY GODD

cant wait to watch the epi...
thank u so much for the update

Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
Awsm epi i cant wait till monday n omg kittu lookd like a fairy in the white gown n ya dr ashu too lkd handsome...
thanks ..for ur update..
lets see what happens next Monday...
God bless u..πŸ‘
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago