Thendral

Update for Friday 16-Dec-2011 Day 3 (Psycho game)

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!  

The relationship between TA and Thulz once reflected the symphony of love strung by classical strings of a sonata that drove them forward and helped them stay afloat in the rough seas and giving them the wherewithal to pull through the difficult times…..strangely the 'symphony of love' is replaced by 'Cacaphony of hate'.
Relationship between T'n'TA has reached a crucial and boiling point. Really sad, that it has reached to this –both T'n'TA are @ each other throat and the famous liner that well and truly defined of their relationship "Meeting of minds and beating of Hearts"….is said suddenly replaced by "War of Roses" phenomenon……their relationship has reached lowest ebb with both abusing each other in "GW language".

Despicable  TA: How dare the degenerating crud and suczzbag raise his hand to hit Thulz? The rotten pinhead feels disappointed in marrying Thulz….what a joke, Thulz should be the one who should feel angry.  The slimeball and crackpot wants Thulz check her head….ROFL ROFL, the jerk is the one who should be checked to see if he has brains in first place.

Thulz: Really sad to see T standing while the rotten family is discussing about what to do next with her as TA wants to dump her @ home while GW wants to kick her out. It is high time, Thulz if she has any iota of self-respect and is worth her salt….should walk out the house & TA and should try to live on her own along with her ol-granny and working her way to fund her education.   Thulz also crossed the line when she said ill about Psycho's birth….completely unlike Thulz.

PS: While TA is wrong on all counts with respect to Thulz……still the whole blame lies on Thulz squarely. What is Thulz's current problem? She feels threatened that Psycho is out get her hubby dear…but why? IS her affection so fragile? Doesn't she believe and trust TA? Does she feel that Psycho has what it takes to turn TA her way…..which means does Thulz feel that her affection and hold over TA is inferior and shakable? IS this the girl who said nothing can separate us until death can do us apart now shocked and mortified that TA will leave her? In how many more ways can TA tell her that Psycho is only his friend?

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!!😃🤗

Its good for both TT😕...looks like T will end up in MM house...it will be better if TA himself drops...let her go...I bet 4 idiots will try their best so that TA will never pick T from MM house😕...let them do whatever they want...as long as they gth i am happy😡.

Yes yes yes yes we made it Keshav aam...none other than pei🤢...her dream is going to come true aam and the life she liked is very very near aam...hahaha🤣...oor la irukkira all people ku shout panni sollanum aam🤢...you can only celebrate your victory inside your room...if you tell to whole oor all will say you are a disgusting creature🤢.

Thulasi is zoo la irunthu escape aana monkey aam...Grr...what about them aam😡...she cant control her laugh aam...Grr ...she is thinking about something big to do aam...paarthu  madame you might get caught with your so called named big plan🤢..."I am very very happy to get a partner like KP" aam🤣...Aama romba nalla partner...at-least he recorded...if he show this to ppl like GP...he will wake up😕...but i bet loser KP is going to use that to blackmail psycho for money...etho at least story is moving fast😕
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update lakhyam😊👏.Omg after along iam watching thendral.😉 Mr. TA intha than ethir parthen.😡 No one in this universe would believe friends so much than their life partner. So everything has happened as we all expected. Back to square where we started...Sigh.
 So now it is thulasi's turn to prove herself and charu's true colors.🥱 The beautiful relationship between the lead couple is gone or TA is acting in order to save thuls. Iam really confused at this point. It's really irritating to see as the director prolongs charu's track. And moreover the end scene was so sad to see again THE new GW was cursing thuls…and thuls being in a helpless and desperate situation inthuku…ennaiku vidivu kalamo… But thuls expressions were so good and the scene was well done. Waiting for the next episode. 😍
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshyam for the wonderful updates today.

Was it just me or did this episode feel fast too??  TT are back in Chennai today itself.

Tamil!!!  Omg...the poor soul he has lost his brain completely!!!  He is believing everything this pei says to him!!  In a way I want Tamil to take Tulasi to a doctor and I want that doctor to be Dr. Gokul! Poor Tulasi really...her miseries never end.  I loved Shruti's acting today.  It was nice when she yelled and then cried.

I cannot believe this is the Tamil who said that he will make sure they are always happy and will not allow any problems who is standing in front of Tulasi today.  He was ready to slap her!!!!  And because Tulasi was speaking about Charu's past!!!  Tamil never did anything today when GW was speaking bad about Tulasi!!  Some hero we have...

I don't know why but even if TT were fighting and it was a sad scene I still liked it.  We got to see more of TT and their relationship...

Charu laughing away...lol...KP's mind voice about Charu was super!!  For once KP is doing something smart and recording everything...hopefully his cellphone comes to use soon.

I can't believe Tulasi felt sorry for this psycho...

Today it felt like others are seeing Tulasi like a small child who causes trouble.  I want Tulasi to just screw Tamil and his family and be a bit more independent.

Overall not too bad of an ending for the week...but if Mr. K. keeps dragging Charu's story like this it is going to get really dull. 

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the Awesome update and comments!🤗

Yes absolutely TA proved to be selfish . For him as T said, only money and job are more important than anything else. Everybody kicks Thulasi left and right and this TA is basically watching everything😕. Oodi oodi he loved her and now raising his hand to hit her 👎🏼... Nalla muneytram TA🤢.

After so much argument Thulz basically opened up Charu intension. Yet TA does not want to want to hurt Charu by believing Thulasi. His guilty feeling over Charu takes the upperhand over everything😒...Sigh. ok fine, if Pei asks TA to take T to the doctor. But what is TA thinking and asking😡?? He knows Thulz more than anybody else. If Thulz is reacting then there should be some valid reason😕. Loser could not find it yet.

So next weeks looks like Thulz in MM house. Viewers have to go through another hell with Padma🤢. But atleast with Padma, Thulz can totally ignore her and concentrate on her studies instead of staying with TA. TA needs a break too to think and miss Thulz. Right now he too is pulled between Thulz and Charu😕. Let him face the reality of Pei.

KP you recorded Pei conversation to blackmail Pei?? ROFL. Pei is not going mirandufy, but will kill you...😉 

Charu... talk whatever nonsense you want inside the room😡. You might have temporarily won over Thulz but not over TA. TA is just going to tell NO when you propose. Then you will see who won... you or Thulasi😃.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the update.ur side comments are hilarious.I enjoyed a lot.😃👏

As we expected,Ta is not ready to believe his wife.brainless hero vera pannu varu.😡

next keshav and psycho romance thanga mudiyala.😡 last two days director shows us the differences btw thulsi and charu👏.thulsi feels bad for this psycho charu.👏but that idiot pei jumping up and down.

charu and her handbag pola keshav and his mindvoice.he is recording only for money.not  to help tamil.

VR and gayatri happy about K&C wedding😔.but they dont know about auto bomb waiting for them😔.cha intha pei avanga parentsa kuda cheat pannuthu.😡

TT back in chennai.as usual this disgusting GW start to yell at thulsi.again thulsi stands like a tree and TA thalai aatufying for everthing his mummy darling says.

I wonder why our hero giving shock  look at the end.yenamo avanga amma yenu kekra mathiri.
I hope puvi will support thulsi at that time.
no comments about sudha.

overall i am happy about one thing.TA didnt  send thulsi alone to chennai.😲

Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshyam for the super fast update. Loved your comments. Loved your description of scene 3 at Puvi's house. Our heroin gave it to her useless infantile husband. Without saying it she got it across to him that it is he who is a loony. Well said. Though she went overboard with accusing Chaaru of a bad birth, it was Ok to be brash like that some times to show she is also human and can get provoked.Though it was a nasty fight, it worked out to T's advantage. She can continue her studies. I liked the way she totally ignored Gw and her nasty comments. This axx hole Ta gets mad when T insults Chaaru's birth, but keeps quiet when his mama darling abuses T of her birth every minute when she gets a chance. As we all wanted it is happening thru Gw that T will go back to Mm. Padma's bluntness to mm on how he also I'll treated T, is handy and with a meaning. Now MM can say with command and right that he is going to look after T and her education as a compensation for his past cruelty to T. Now Mohan will also support. If Prabha comes to know thru Deepa about T's plight, he will be on her side and help her studies. It is all going to unfold very well. Hope Mm does not come up with spineless advise that t should get checked with a psychiatrist just to please TA.
Another good thing is Keshav recorded everything that psycho was ranting. When he comes to know that VR is thinking of transferring his business responsibilities to the future son in law, he might want to really get married to psycho and torture her . So Chaaru, laugh all you want. You raised a viper and a monster. Be ready to be bitten and swallowed. Keshav knows Chaaru is a psycho. He will marry her and make her case worse and throw her in the asylum.
Some how I thought we are all in for some treat today, since yesterday was a torture for us. 

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks lakshmi for the wonderful update... 😃

Good episode and really happy that things are moving super fast...
1) T and T back to chennai...so T is going to MM house aka next vacation spot...transit place from Blore to MM house is GW house??...We need to hear some dosage of gutter from Ta mom right, as its many days...so they showed that as a transit place w/o fail 😛😉

2) I still blv TA is only acting...and that really made me enjoy the episode...If he is acting or not I really dont know, but thinking like he is acting and watching makes me enjoy the episode particularly the psycho scenes and her enjoyments...😉😛

3) KP has done one best thing in life now...reacording a video clip, that too when Psycho madam says she wants to kill T if she crosses her life.😛..Yes thats the point !!!...And its safe T is away from the psycho and let her continue her studies😃

4) TA is not able to face T face to face and answer her questions. But his irritation and the way he went to slap T was geunine somehow I think , as T was a bit overboard talking about unknown parents of C...so TA might have reacted so and good that he did not...T should have stopped with C alone and about her biological parents...sigh

5) Will Puvi say about GW convo in phone??? ..Probably he wont..sigh..when he tells it would be too late...😕

6) I wonder what all info TA told about T/C convo and what blame was on T?? If TA told exact things..Puvi might have got a clue..but lets see...😕
Any ways a good episode and I hope it continues the same way...Keep up the good pace CT's 👍🏼..It makes us watch the torturous episode thinking Psycho track will reach climax soon..😉
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for the update
Tamil got so angry with Padma when she scolded him for money.But now his mom is verbally abusing his wife Thulasi like a dirt and she has to be patient and live with her because he cannot find any other job other than what Charu offers.Wow .I think Tamil is not  worth for Charu/Thulasi.She should understand that by now.He cannot even keep his love panni marriage panna wife then how can he keep if at all he marries Charu after all the dram his second wife happy.Now Charu is running the show and maybe when Charu married Tamil by fate if keeps loosing job then he will leave her also.After seeing Tamil today I hope Charu realises that this guy is not worth for even a dime.
Why it is so difficult for Charu to find another Tamil.I think it shouldn't be that difficult.Afterall you need to find someone who gives zero respect to his wife allows all his family member to verbally abuse her to any extent and BTW ask other half to sacrifice everything so he can get a average job and run his life.

Looks like Keshav is a good fit for Charu and his family.
I think Charu mom and dad should know how to keep their in check instead of allowing her to roam with BF all the time.When are they going to learn the lesson ?
I feel weird they haven't made any effort to find out things about Keshav.
Keshav need money which C has and C needs fake love which he can provide so made for each other.

Thanks
Desi
Edited by desicpn - 12 years ago