Story / Screenplay -

PROMO LINK:

EPISODE Video ( thanks to Nipun97)
CID-17thDec11-Video-OL/DL/Pics *DVDQ* 

WRITTEN UPDATE Link
WU : Jadui Darwaaze Ka Raaz...17 Dec 2011 

CAPS Link

EPISODE RATING Link
RATING : Kissa Jaadui Kamre Ka (17/12/2011)

Edited by Chiinnu - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Promo is out! Abhijeet and Daya are standing outside of a rom and then Voice over says" Ek jadui darwaza jo nigal leta hai zinda logon ko🤢, aur abhijeet ne kiya akele andar jane ka fasala"and then i heard the shouting voice of Abhijeet, Daya and frederics were shown standing outside the room on hearing the shout of Abhijeet, Daya also shouts "Abhijeet". ACP sir, sachin, Daya were in bureau, ACP said something which i don't remember and then Daya, sachin, nikhil were shown and in the end after CP Promo, voice over said"CID ka samna paapi shaktiyon se" And ACP slaps someone.
I just don't want to see Abhijeet in hospital and we can again see the duo together in at least 1 scene.
Edited by Mansi. - 12 years ago
plz some one upload the promo..
jadui darwaza!!!  sick of aahat effect.

just wana see duo sshi-salaamat!
This boy had earlier come in Daya aur Nanhe detectives..I think. 

And why is Daya letting Abhijeet go into that room alone..He knows that Abhijeet is susceptible to mishaps.😉
There's something which happens only when one person goes in. Obviously Abhijeet wouldn't want Daya to go in alone...and if both of them have an argument on who has to go in, we know who will win.
Yeah, I was just kidding..you took it so seriously...😆
I have been lucky enough to miss the promo. going away now. Hope to return before CID starts.