LIFE OK IS NOWHERE TO COMPETE STAR ONE..!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
first of all i want another category for this channel n i don't want it to be mixed wid star one as both the channels will  have the gap of sky n ground. star one has gained a lot of popularity n love coz of the youth based shows n life ok will ruin it ..!!🤢 now do they wanna show by giving us old storyline copied show ? all these shows r no match for star one ..!! i don't mean to hurt any of the fans of life ok but as a fan of star one i seriously don't like life ok n i won't like it till they show some sensible youth based show ..!!
Sooo true!!! i want star one back!!!! i hate life ok!!!!!! I ESPEACIALLY WANT MY KAsh!!! Edited by KaShSuJen - 11 years ago
i miss star one like hell!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi..

Yeah completely agree wid u.. Its really not up to the mark, I guess the channel was doing great before they decided to revamp..

Life Ok is not what star one used to be.. What happened to the shows like Chhoona Hai Aasmaan, Love Ne Milaadi Jodi, DMG & MJHT? They were all unique shows & were very entertaining to watch..  I was a huge fan onf many shows there.. they were so different from the sas-bahu sagas.. but now most of the TV channels are back to some lame concepts..

Missing star one..
if starone still was still here pkyek and geet will countinued!!But all these actors are busy:

Drashti:madhubala
Vivian:madhubala
gurmeet:punar vivah
sukriti:some zee tv show
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

Sooo true!!! i want star one back!!!! i hate life ok!!!!!! I ESPEACIALLY WANT MY KAJEN!!

You want Kajen and not KASH? I thought you were a KASH fan by looking at your pictures...
Originally posted by SunshineTears

You want Kajen and not KASH? I thought you were a KASH fan by looking at your pictures...
lol...sorry i converted to a kashian!!
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

lol...sorry i converted to a kashian!!

ooo, sorry... I didn't realize that before! anyways I love Kash a lot and want to see them back!!! 😛
Edited by SunshineTears - 11 years ago
Thanks for the comments guys. I see there are many supporters of Star One, Lol.