Chhoti Si Zindagi

WU 16th Dec: Final episode :( - Page 2

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry I am late.

Shivani, Thank you SO MUCH for your daily updates of the show.👏 You were an excellent updater, Your updates were clear, easily understood, nicely done and entertaining🥳

Thanks for the Christmas Wishes, and I also wish you a Wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous New Year 2012.

Thanks Again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks alot Sivani.. U did great job.. Wish U Happy X-mas and Happy New Year..
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To Shivani Happy Holidays and MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR  in advance. I wiill miss you.
Surish thumbnail
To the entire cat of Chhoti Si Zindagi, we'll definitely miss you much.
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks shivani..i gona miss it so much...i am going to miss samisha and ravan ..i hope ravan and samisha to another serial together...
burgerchaap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for all the updates, Shivani! 
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg. It is over. I can't believe it. Well thank you for a wonderful final update and throughout the show. Gonna miss this. I wish it had run for a bit longer so we saw the 2 sisters living their married life. Oh well. Thanx again.
fesunil thumbnail
Thanks for doing the updates. I too will miss the show but I dont mind seeing it end.  In our country the serials are not too long. This way you get to miss the show.  And long before it ends they already have a plan for a new show with the some same protagonist. sometimes the may get a replacement but they get from the same family (i.e., like zee TV family) or a series  with different gerne  example Isha and Ira in a comedy series,😊Edited by fesunil - 12 years ago
Luci1177 thumbnail
I am a newbie here... and I watch the show in subtitles... I think I have another post somewhere.. anyway.. I was shocked to see this show end! I really enjoyed it and loved the updates on this site.. sadly we all did not get some warning that it was ending only rumors! the show comes on Sundays in the USA.. so I watched it last night, while laying in bed.. and low and behold right before commercials they showed the precap to the ending... and I was shocked! I had to watch it again and again on my DVR! Sad that this show is over.. it had a lot of potential! ah well.. hopefully the actors on the show will get other jobs cause they did a hell of a job! I will miss the hell out of Sam and his fine looking ways! lol.. anyway ladies.. Merry Christmas! God Bless and all the best to everyone! :) xx
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so depressed 🥺

I really... really... really can't believe that CSZ...one of my favourite shows ever ended!

Although it ended on a happy note...it really sucks!
There were sooo many more possible tracks and I was waiting since the 1st day of the leap to see the orpahnage children again.I wanted to see Ravan and Samisha's romance that was slowly developing and ofc what happened to Bhola! I'm still in a state of shock with this...

Thanks Shivanni...your work here at the form is greatly appreciated...thanks for all the updates...

Good luck to the entire cast of the show (wll miss everyone so  much! 😭)

Happy Holidays everyone...wishing you a merry christmas and a bright prosperous 2012...

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 12 years ago