Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serenegrace thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what happened to vrinda and the rest of the gang and arjun, and ISha's promise of making revathi good? they left a lot of loose ends
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aww Thanks Shivani For The All The Updates You Gave On This Show. I Will Miss This Series. It Wasnt Boring At All. Hope To You In Some Other Forum Shivani.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😭😭😭

Will surely be missed!Loved this show!
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys thank you very much for all your appreciation and sweet comments. I will miss this forum. I wonder if I will ever do updates again. Wish you all a beautiful and prosperous 2012.
deep388 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was such a wanderful show! But I had to say the last episode was total nonsense and rubbish and you could tell the writer hadn't really put any real effort into tying the last few knots... I would have thought that they would have portrayed Revathi having a change of heart and being "good"...Oh well, other than that the show was a wanderful one...I will definitely miss it.
Shweta-28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
They should atleast have shown us Vrinda, Arjun, Thakur, Cutting and the other kids having been grown up in the last epi !! 

i way prefer CSZ wen they were all kids !! miss them :)
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update.. will miss watching this show😔
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shivani003

Guys thank you very much for all your appreciation and sweet comments. I will miss this forum. I wonder if I will ever do updates again. Wish you all a beautiful and prosperous 2012.

ChocoSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luci1177

I am a newbie here... and I watch the show in subtitles... I think I have another post somewhere.. anyway.. I was shocked to see this show end! I really enjoyed it and loved the updates on this site.. sadly we all did not get some warning that it was ending only rumors! the show comes on Sundays in the USA.. so I watched it last night, while laying in bed.. and low and behold right before commercials they showed the precap to the ending... and I was shocked! I had to watch it again and again on my DVR! Sad that this show is over.. it had a lot of potential! ah well.. hopefully the actors on the show will get other jobs cause they did a hell of a job! I will miss the hell out of Sam and his fine looking ways! lol.. anyway ladies.. Merry Christmas! God Bless and all the best to everyone! :) xx

ChocoSoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivanaLuvsZeetv

I feel so depressed 🥺

I really... really... really can't believe that CSZ...one of my favourite shows ever ended!

Although it ended on a happy note...it really sucks!
There were sooo many more possible tracks and I was waiting since the 1st day of the leap to see the orpahnage children again.I wanted to see Ravan and Samisha's romance that was slowly developing and ofc what happened to Bhola! I'm still in a state of shock with this...

Thanks Shivanni...your work here at the form is greatly appreciated...thanks for all the updates...

Good luck to the entire cast of the show (wll miss everyone so  much! 😭)

Happy Holidays everyone...wishing you a merry christmas and a bright prosperous 2012...