SM UPDATE 19 DEC - 23 DEC

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Monday update lakshm.

Well, don't mistake me friends... But I think this Sara trying to convince Meenu scene is going beyond it's needed level...
I mean it feels very dragging now...  problems coming out one after the other.. and so on.

The Creative Team has to solve this problem and be it the last issue before the wedding... and move on to their Wedding and show the challanges they both face after wedding. This is just my opinion, and don't get me wrong!

Originally posted by supree

Thanks for the Monday update lakshm.

Well, don't mistake me friends... But I think this Sara trying to convince Meenu scene is going beyond it's needed level...
I mean it feels very dragging now...  problems coming out one after the other.. and so on.

The Creative Team has to solve this problem and be it the last issue before the wedding... and move on to their Wedding and show the challanges they both face after wedding. This is just my opinion, and don't get me wrong!

With the SMS contest going on, this matter is going to drag for this whole week it seems. And even when they finish with this problem, there is still their engagement to go. With Meenu's brother & paati plus Saru's mom & sister under one house, it is a recipe for disaster. 😃

At the rate the plot is moving, I'm secretly hoping S and M will just elope.😆
Thanks Lakshm for the update.

I do not know What is the Plot of the story the CT are thinking - How they fight and get married or how they marry and face problems. Either way - this is too much - especially the Promo - looking at a body.

won't Sarav have issues with work if he is absent longer?  But I do praise the team of writers that they make some scenes really hilarious.
Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

supree, me too voice it. The serial is supposed to tell the challenges they would face after wedding.. 
Like autumn said they will drag more till they finalise the SMS results...
Originally posted by migan

won't Sarav have issues with work if he is absent longer?  But I do praise the team of writers that they make some scenes really hilarious.

office? what office??😉
not only that, if he gets salary (!!), after bunking for so many days, he would pay it for the travels!!! 
does he have credit there?😆
Thanks Sneha for the lovely updates.

just filling up with flashbacks. 
Hopefully next week the story will move and all these "jathagam" issues will be set aside.