FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28)

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
There have been a number of discussions about how Aham is taking care of Gopi because she feels guilty/out of humanity. And also the possibility of Anita's return. So my imagination on how it could pan out.

~~~Index~~~
Chapter 1  - Pg 1
Chapter 2  - Pg 2
Chapter 3  - Pg 3
Chapter 4  - Pg 7
Chapter 5  - Pg 8
Chapter 6  - Pg 9
Chapter 7  - Pg 10
Chapter 8  - Pg 12
Chapter 9  - Pg 12
Chapter 10 - Pg 15
Chapter 11 - Pg 17
Chapter 12 - Pg 18
Chapter 13 - Pg 20
Chapter 14 - Pg 21
Chapter 15 - Pg 23
Chapter 16 - Pg 24
Chapter 17 - Pg 26
Chapter 18 - Pg 27
Chapter 19 - Pg 29
Chapter 20 - Pg 32
Chapter 21 - Pg 36
Chapter 22 - Pg 39
Chapter 23 - Pg 41
Chapter 24 - Pg 44
Chapter 25 - Pg 45
Chapter 26 - Pg 51
Chapter 27 - Pg 56
Chapter 28 - Pg 60
Chapter 29 - Pg 65
Chapter 30 - Pg 69
Chapter 31 - Pg 73
Chapter 32 - Pg 78
Chapter 33 - Pg 81
Chapter 34 - Pg 84
Chapter 35 - Pg 87
Chapter 36 - Pg 91
Chapter 37 - Pg 95
Chapter 38 - Pg 99
Chapter 39 - Pg 103
Chapter 40 - Pg 107
Chapter 41 - Pg 111
Chapter 42 - Pg 114
Chapter 43 - Pg 117
Chapter 44 - Pg 119
Chapter 45 - Pg 122

~~~Index~~~ 

Chapter 1

Aham was fuming when he came back to his room at 7:30 PM. "Incompetent fools.. That is what they all are" he thought. "I will now have to correct the proposal before the meeting tomorrow. Another nightout." He placed his bag on the table and looked around his room.
Everything was in its place. The housekeeper should have come in when he at office. He relaxed a bit. "Atleast somebody does their work properly." he thought. "The housekeeper now does her job well. She makes the room comfortable enough. Not that it is as comfortable as my room back home..." He stopped his thoughts from going further. they always led through unknown routes and he felt uncomfortable...

He decided he will call home today. His mom would be worried. "So will... STOP. Don't go there now." He told himself. He had a lot of things to do.. Like looking at the annual report, correcting the presentation...
He rang for room service and ordered tea. "Just one sugar in it please". He replaced the phone.
By the time he changed, the tea was there. He started his computer and slowly brought the tea to his mouth. "Shoot. This is too sweet." His mood turned fowl again. "How may time should I tell them. Just 1 sugar. Idiots. SHE would have never made the mistake.." He wanted to call room service again to blast them but his phone rang.
"Hi Aham. Are you back home or are you still cooped up in that office of yours?". Anita asked. "Don't forget. You are taking me out to dinner tonight." "How can I forget?" He lied. "Will meet you at the front desk at 8:00 PM.See you then. Bye" he said and finished the call.
He looked around again. His laptop was waiting for him to start work. But it was of no use now. He had to get ready. He was mildly irritated. Now he would have to keep awake longer to complete the presentation.

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
'
"Maaji. He will call. I am sure. Don't worry." Gopi said trying to sooth Kokila's anxiety. "Its been 2 days. Why did he not call yesterday? He knows I will be waiting." Gopi tried to sooth Kokila's anxiety by laying a hand on her shoulder and then smiled. Kokila smiled back and touched her cheek. Then she left Gopi.
Gopi continued decorating the temple and then started towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She knew Aham would never forget to call. He would have been super busy. He would never want his mother to worry nor feel unhappy. He loved his mother that much. She should know that. She was the epitome of his sacrifice to keep his mother happy. The phone rang bringing Gopi out of her musings. She realized that tears had started to fall without her realizing it. She immediately wiped off her tears and ran to get the phone.

"Hello. This is Aham. Who is on the line?" came a most familiar voice.

I am stopping this here. Will update very soon.
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey...a wonderful start...i loved gopi and kokis interaction...waiting for ur update...
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a nice start...so whats anita upto...
continue soon, nice take on the coming tracks...
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice love waiting 4 the update plz do continue...

Eva456 thumbnail
Plz continue soon...cant wait!its really really wonderful!xx
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Wonderful start,please continue soon😛
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely start .great going .plz update soon.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey great start
update soon!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So things have changed ...liked the start...dnt keep us waiting !!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
great start, unfaithful Aham, please continue.