Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Great story. Will be waiting for next part.
Kavya.S thumbnail
read all 3 parts and its wonderful...
gohem as bestfriends its interesting...
and how will gopi react if she comes to know about anitha...
cant wait to read the next update...really love the ss

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  went back and  read it again .  this is really nice I like the fact that they are secret friends.    But She love him with her whole heart and he does tooo but do not want to admit it ... (normal Ahem)   I have a bad feeling when he does tell gopi about Anita ... gopi is going to be sooo hurt.  waiting for the update  thank you.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the SS...well Im sure the last thing Gopi can take is Ahem's dinner with Anitha...& thats when she should turn around & say Im done with this relationship...😛
Let me hurt even badly then what he has done to her !!!
--HANISA-- thumbnail
its very nice love it jst little sad for gopi she will be hurt when she will learn about anita but i think it will be a nice part to coming im sure ahem will realize the love for gopi when he will be with anita please pm me for next part come soon cant wait to long
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for all your wonderful feedback. Here goes the next chapter.

Chapter 4

Gopi hands were busy folding the clothes in her room while her thoughts were all over the place. She wondered about Aham's phone call this morning and the one after that when he asked her if she was ok. Her husband was a really complicated person. "Why does he have to ask me if I was ok like 10 times on the call?" She thought. and automatically smiled to herself. Her husband was also such a sweet person at times. It just made her fall in love with with all over again.
"Stop Gopi." She chided herself. "Pull yourself together. How many times will you have to fall before you understand that the concern he shows is only because he thinks you are his friend. Nothing more remember. He has made it clear.. So just don't ruin what you have by dreaming for what you cannot have.."
Gopi sighed. She knew she should be grateful. Before Aham she had not had friends. And he had been a true friend to her that day. Hence she had made her Maaji promise that she would not have pressure Aham to say anything he did not want. But Maaji had disagreed. She had been angry and disappointed at Ahamji that day. That day was still fresh on her mind. It was the day when Gopi's hopes had come crashing down. Again but this time it had not been Aham's fault.

It had all started after Rashi Ben's kidnapping and Gopi's hospitalization. When Gopi opened her eyes, she saw her Ahamji and Maaji, both with a look of happiness on their face staring at her. The days that followed had been bliss. Ahamji had made sure that he was by her side all the time and Maaji.. Maaji had been there like a mother. Gopi's eyes started to water as soon as she remembered those days. It was the first time she had experienced what a mother would do for her daughter. She had seen it when her Maami took care of Rashi ben but she never was fortunate to experience that kind of love. Her Maaji had made it possible. Maaji had been stern on her diet and exercises. She had showered her love on her and had told her that all Gopi had to do was get well quickly. And Ahamji.. He had been no exception. In between them Gopi had quickly and steadily gotten better everyday.
Gopi gave a silent laugh. It was also around this time that she discovered that Ahamji was an expert in board games. When she had come back from the hospital, she had been bored to death and one night she had asked Ahamji to play Ludo with her. She still thought that her boredom had made her go crazy that day because otherwise she would never have had the courage. Surprisingly Aham had said yes and had played the game with great interest. They had played well into the night and Ahamji had been late next morning.
Gopi cringed inwardly. The next day morning had been embarrassing for her and Ahamji as Maaji had come in inquiring why he was late. Gopi had been frightened when Ahamji told her about the Ludo game. She thought Maaji would be angry. But instead Maaji had given a long look at Ahamji, told him not to repeat it again and had left. Gopi had not been able to meet Ahamji's eyes after that...

"Gopi Vahu.. Are you finished with the clothes?" Kokila came in to see Gopi deep in thought. She trailed off and stood looking at her Bahu and her face softened. "Thank you god for sending her to me." Kokila thought and then she saw Gopi's expression became sad. "Aham Dikra. When will you realize?" She scolded her son mentally.

Kokila had really thought that her son had changed after Gopi's near death experience. It was so obvious to see. Aham had been ready to kill the next person. He had been so distraught that day. And after that his obsessiveness with Gopi's health. God. Kokila could not help but smile at how childish her son had been that time. He had missed work!! And played Ludo all night?.. She shook her head. But then sobered. "What went wrong after that Dikra that you had to deny me my greatest joy?"
Gopi had gotten progressively better. Rashi had been getting better at work too. Then Baa had come home. Kokila had been overjoyed. She was sure that Baa would be happy when she came to know about Aham and Gopi's relation. But one thing worried Kokila. The strain of being strict to Rashi was showing on Mota Bhahi. She had become very quiet. And Jigar had also gone into a shell. But Kokila thought Rashi was really trying.. What a fool she had been..

The family had decided to arrange for a Pooja to celebrate Gopi vahu's successful operation. She had herself helped Gopi vahu get ready that day. What a picture she looked. Gorgeous. Aham should have thought so too because he never let Gopi out of his sight that day. Maybe that was what had made Kokila make the fateful decision? She never knew.

The Pooja had started and Baa had recited lines from various holy books. Rashi had suddenly come in and had offered to recite slokas from the Geetha. To questioning looks she had informed that she had learnt it when she was at home with her mother. Kokila had looked at her with suspicion. She saw the same feeling mirrored in Mota Bhabhi's face. But Rashi had come out with flying colors. Not only had she recited the sloka but had explained its meaning as well. Everyone had been impressed and Baa had been overjoyed. Their happiness was to be short lived,

Kokila came out of her thoughts to see Gopi's forlorn face. She called out to her. Gopi came out of her thoughts when she heard her Maaji. "Ji Maaji. I am done. Do you need anything?" "No beta. The 2 new extra servants have been working really well. Everything is done. I just wanted to see if you would like to have tea" Gopi smiled and tol d Kokila that she would love it. Kokila asked her to come down in 1/2 hour and left Gopi to continue with her thoughts..

Gopi saw Kokila leave. She smiled at her Maaji. "She still does not know that Ahamji had sent the servants from Office." Gopi remembered her conversation with Aham last week when she had yawned quite often. At one point Aham had understood and asked her if she wanted to finish the call. But Gopi had not been ready to let those few precious minutes go. So she had told Aham how due to the upcoming festivities they had more work around the house. Aham had listened and then they had jumped to other topics. The next day there were 2 new servants at home. When asked they had said that they had been sent from office. Everybody assumed it was Jigar and had praised his concern. But when Gopi had gone to his room that evening to thank him, Jigar had said it was not him. With a small smile playing on his lips, Jigar had told Gopi how Aham had called and had requested him to send a couple of servants home to help. "Bhabhi. You should have heard him. He ordered me in such a tone and told me that I never cared for the woman at home that I sent 2 guys immediately. Otherwise I felt Aham Bhai would have personally flown in to help." Jigar had teased her. She had laughed at him and his optimism.

The thoughts of Jigar led her to another day. The day of the pooja. Everyone had been so happy. She had been in a dreamworld all day. Ahamji had been home and had taken care of her every need that day. And Rashi Ben, she had recited Geetha. But all that had been farce. A lie.

"Come in Kinjal, Dhawal ji and vevan ji" Hetal Kaki had welcomed them all. Everyone had noticed how Urmila alone had been talking to herself all the time. They had found it odd and had left it at that.. However Kinjal ben had suddenly questioned Rashi about the sloka. "Rashi. Will you again recite that Sloka for me? I seem to have missed it.." Kinjal had requested. "Kinjal ben.. I have work." "Its ok Rashi Bhabhi. Baa will also like you to repeat the sloka again.. Wouldn't you Baa.. And Faye don't leave just yet.. Don't you want to hear your daughter reciting slokas?" Kinjal ben had continued.

Then everything started to fall down like a pack of cards...
                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for now. I will be updating 1 more chapter to complete what happened in another few hours. Comments please!!!!!!!!
famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was really lovely part! ooo, rashi getting caught!! i like the progress and koki and gopi make such a good saas bahu joid, more like mother daughter!! conttnue soon. are you finishing it? or only what has happened?
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Great update!! Hey update the next chapter soon. He give her a nice punishment will be lot of fun to see our drama queen suffer.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: famzii05

that was really lovely part! ooo, rashi getting caught!! i like the progress and koki and gopi make such a good saas bahu joid, more like mother daughter!! conttnue soon. are you finishing it? or only what has happened?

I am not finishing it.. 😆 Not in the next chapter at least. May take be 3 to 4 more updates to finish it completely. I need to get back to the present. And Aham will just have to turn😉
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Everything is falling in place...waiting for the next chapter!!!