TOI: Ppl may find me hot, but m a simple girl-ST

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

PEOPLE MAY FIND ME HOT,BUT AM A SIMPLE GIRL 

Prime time diva Shweta Tiwari in a no holds-barred chat with Ahmedabad Times 

Amrita Mulchandani 

Bindaas yet down-to-earth thats what best defines actor Shweta Tiwari is.Even four years after Kasautii Zindagi Kay went off air,Shweta is still addressed as Prerna and she has no qualms about that.Lets face it,Prerna made an impact on the audience.Those times were different.I dont think you can recreate that kind of magic anymore on television.However,with the kind of reality shows I have done,people know me as Shweta too, says Shweta who was in Ahmedabad to promote her show Parvarrish Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi.

BUSY BEE 

I agreed to do a daily soap because it was different.I never got interesting roles earlier,so I wasnt seen in daily soaps.When I was offered this role I thought it was nothing great,but when I read the first two episodes I couldnt say no.

SOAP STORY 

TV shows are very different now.Earlier there wasnt much competition because there used to be fewer channels and shows.The average TRPs of the top shows were 30 plus,while today one doesnt even get to see more than 5 TVR for a show.Times have changed drastically.Today,shows vanish in six months.Kasauti..., went on for seven years.Being married or a parent doesnt matter in the television industry.If you are talented,people will like to see you.In the past also there have been many female actors who were married and successful.

TAG ME NOT 

I might have done item songs but I am not an item girl.I will never do raunchy songs with weird lyrics.I like doing peppy numbers and the ones that actually fit in with the storyline of the film.

SEXY WHO ME 

It is great to know that people find me sexy.But I am not hot.I am a simple girl.

BODYLICIOUS 

I dont do anything to stay fit.In fact I eat a lot.My co-stars feel that I am lying when I tell them that I dont go to the gym.After shooting for long hours there is no time to go to the gym.Thanks to my genes I do not put on weight.

NO KNOTS NOW 

I feel people know better than what I know about myself.They know everything about my life.There were rumours that Abhinav (Kohli) and I got married secretly with friends and family.Why do I need to lie if I am married 

MOMS THE WORD 

I have a different way to bring up my daughter Palak.I deal with her differently.If she doesnt score good marks,I dont shout at her.I would rather tell her tuition teacher.Everyday Palak has a new ambition pilot,teacher,cook and now even acting.She needs to com plete her studies and then she can pursue any career of her choice.
[email protected]

Shweta Tiwari 

Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Thankzz thankzz thankzz alooot 4 sharing dis amazing interview of Shweta..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Really shocked dat she dont thnk dat she is hot..😲☺️
Nice interview...Thnx 4 sharing dear  πŸ€—
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Thankzz thankzz thankzz alooot 4 sharing dis amazing interview of Shweta..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Really shocked dat she dont thnk dat she is hot..😲☺️

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
omg shes soo down to earth soo cool and such a loving mother just love her!!!!!!!!!
thanks for sharing.          
thanks for interview...whatever she says "i just love the way she is ..."
Originally posted by 100prabh

omg shes soo down to earth soo cool and such a loving mother just love her!!!!!!!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ