/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Arezooo

can someone make a vm of jhanvi and viraj??? 

Have you already seen the one on Youtube? It's a vm of Viraj and Jhanvi on the song Iltija.
can u give me link plz

whats the meaning of the title??

Im not very good at  hindi
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

whats the meaning of the title??

Im not very good at  hindi

I'm not 100% sure but it probably means.. "Wish From Heart.. Stay Blessed?"

Basically it's showing that good blessings always don't work and just cuz the guy is rich, he is not supposed to be all goodie types and keeps the girl happy.
Is there any repeat telecast of d show in afternoon or evening?
Okay how do i add this show to "my forum" list? Basically if i want to be a member/follower of this show how do i do it? Is there such thing? 
Originally posted by sorcha

Okay how do i add this show to "my forum" list? Basically if i want to be a member/follower of this show how do i do it? Is there such thing? 

There's a star in the top left corner that you have to click and it becomes yellow as soon as you click it. That's how you add it to the My forum List.

Can someone please tell me what time this is on in USA?  After which show.  I cannot see it on my Dish Menu.  I would apprectiate it!
Originally posted by punjabi0926

Can someone please tell me what time this is on in USA?  After which show.  I cannot see it on my Dish Menu.  I would apprectiate it!

In India it's usually on after Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki. I have no idea if the USA one works the same. I'm from the USA too, and I end up catching it live because Life OK has a livestream.

http://www.facebook.com/LifeOKTV?sk=app_208195102528120

11:30 AM EST :)

Sorry, I probably wasn't much help😆

-Naina
can anyone tell me life ok is associalted with star or seprate from star..