Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manipadma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can anyone plzz post the u tube link of virjaa interview in saas bahu aur betiyan (aaj tak) on 30th december...i missed it πŸ˜” i want u tube link only..plzz plzzz
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

whats the meaning of the title??

Im not very good at  hindi

It means "i pray that you will be a married woman for a long time" or " i pray you stay married (be suhagan) for a long time", its a blessing elders give to younger married women when they touch their feet for blessings. In Janvi's case its a curse! πŸ€’😭
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Link for FB ID of Karan Vir and official DSDDSB page? Edited by Masha-Allah - 12 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: raginisharma

can anyone tell me life ok is associalted with star or seprate from star..

It's basically revamped version of star ONE :)
And it's associated with star chain :)

amna :)

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manipadma

can anyone plzz post the u tube link of virjaa interview in saas bahu aur betiyan (aaj tak) on 30th december...i missed it πŸ˜” i want u tube link only..plzz plzzz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB9TSyId0h0

Are you talking about this? :)

amna :)

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone give me the link to download VIRAJ's background music? tnx a lot πŸ˜›
Whatif22 thumbnail
I haven't seen any repeat telecast of this show here in Europe. When do they air the repeat telecasts in India? I've checked the schedule on the website of Life OK, but it's really confusing. The repeat telecast is supposed to air right now, but they're showing the recap of Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki till 04:40 PM. Edited by Laraab - 12 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
whose doing the written update of today?? (14 jan, sat)... am waiting for it... even a short update will do.. thanks..
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: flutterby

whose doing the written update of today?? (14 jan, sat)... am waiting for it... even a short update will do.. thanks..

Aanchal does today's updates, and she should have them up in like a few hours.

I would offer a short update, except I didn't get a chance to watch the episode yet. Sorry😳
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi can anyone tell me what is the age of leads in this show? Male and female (not actors but characters)