Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 46

sorcha

sorcha

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Okay how do i add this show to "my forum" list? Basically if i want to be a member/follower of this show how do i do it? Is there such thing? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ (Page 3)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sorcha

Okay how do i add this show to "my forum" list? Basically if i want to be a member/follower of this show how do i do it? Is there such thing? 

There's a star in the top left corner that you have to click and it becomes yellow as soon as you click it. That's how you add it to the My forum List.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinK

punjabi0926

Goldie

punjabi0926

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Can someone please tell me what time this is on in USA?  After which show.  I cannot see it on my Dish Menu.  I would apprectiate it!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabi0926

Can someone please tell me what time this is on in USA?  After which show.  I cannot see it on my Dish Menu.  I would apprectiate it!

In India it's usually on after Main Lakshmi Tere Angan Ki. I have no idea if the USA one works the same. I'm from the USA too, and I end up catching it live because Life OK has a livestream.

http://www.facebook.com/LifeOKTV?sk=app_208195102528120

11:30 AM EST :)

Sorry, I probably wasn't much helpLOL

-Naina

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 28 December 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
can anyone tell me life ok is associalted with star or seprate from star..

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
can anyone plzz post the u tube link of virjaa interview in saas bahu aur betiyan (aaj tak) on 30th december...i missed it Unhappy i want u tube link only..plzz plzzz

Masha-Allah

Groupbie

Masha-Allah

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Pwincess...

whats the meaning of the title??

Im not very good at  hindi

It means "i pray that you will be a married woman for a long time" or " i pray you stay married (be suhagan) for a long time", its a blessing elders give to younger married women when they touch their feet for blessings. In Janvi's case its a curse! DeadCry

Masha-Allah

Groupbie

Masha-Allah

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Link for FB ID of Karan Vir and official DSDDSB page?

Edited by Masha-Allah - 08 January 2012 at 10:29am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.