/+ DSDDSB Help Desk- Post all Questions/Queries +\ - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
hi can I have the lyrics translation for the song Maan Bawra

thank you 
Aliya Khan
how come on IF home page  it shows forum Rank : 30
and when u click on this forum it shows 22 (+12 up)?
Can we please update the star cast according to the recent track?
Please remove all other actors who have been there and no longer part of the show. OR place Sriti Back!
Krish

Your first question - one of your 2 pages needs to be refreshed, since it's probably using an old cache.

Your second question is addressed in this thread, on pg 5, and 9.  The cast has been largely updated - it's unclear whether Uma, Gayatri, Tanisha & Krish are still in the show or not, so for now, their names are there.
Plz i requst to upload pics of SB these days episodes..these days VIRAJ is lukng suprb
Hi

Awaiting Episodic update for 11th n 12th dec!!!
Hey guys, me back with my quests again...

ok. 1st of all i wanna say that i was away from this show for the past few months for some reasons & i'm utterly disappointed with what i'm seeing now...

I managed to watch the epis till 16th nov & am totally confused.Well i read the TOI in which KVB was saying that there will be a change in viraj & people will love love him or something like that. But seriously, where the hell has this change taken place? He has become more violent giving shocks to Jahnvi ,..even in the unconscious state!!! & tying her with his hand..., i never disliked Viraj, never, but his such activities , i have no words :(

& now i find HIM killing Jaan! 2 mins is such a short time & how could he even take such a risk,man? The main door was clearly open & no guards, no security, he's wandering in the city like a ghost or sumthing...Bhai, if it was in manali,it would be digestible but what's going on here...

Anyways,so my quest was that V saying he's not killed  R nor they were his men, in the jail he was thinking the same and said that they were Rana's men. But again a in hotel scene V is seen beating a man who's men killed R. So i don't get that. If they were V's men, then indirectly he killed R & J na?

***Another thing 2 b specially mentioned, that childlike BG of V-aaa...oowwaa.. - this one even changed into a man's voice!!!LOL, i miss that childlike BG.

WTH is going on here , someone plz ans me fast... 
yes ankika his men n he killed Raghav n jhanvi n also find sia donated her organs. And now new character ananya who has sia heart also TV reporter try to prove his crime of killing R n J/S. But he turned that against her in the front of public who now believe he is innocent.
But ananya with some of her friends and sia mom she tey prove him criminal n guilty in front of the public who supported him. On the other hand, viraj trying to get sia heart from ananya.
And also i think he didn't bury sia's body . i think he had her body till now b 'coz he called some guy n tell his freezer didn't work n said dont send the man to repair just sent manual n he also not allow others to enter tgat room. that was mystery.
This is the story until now , i hope u liked it.