Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

Does anyone know when DT posts the TRP ratings, i mean is it Bi-weekly or weekly basis??

DT don't post it. It's some other big company that puts it up. televisiontrp.com is one place that puts it up. And it's a weekly thing :)
skull4u thumbnail
Well I'm new here on India - forums, but a die hard fan of KB n Dil se dia dua, So can any1 temme, what is the current TRP ratings for this show, for 1st feb 2012 - 7th feb 2012, I searched evrywhere but cudnt find it ðŸ˜•... Kindly help me out...😕

Awaiting reply!!!
..Naina.. thumbnail
These are the latest TRPs for the show.

Week 05- (30 JAN 2012 To 05 FEB 2012) Avg :- 2.21

The 6th of February and on will be factored in next week.

luv.Harshiti thumbnail
CAN U PLEASE TELL ME WATS THE PRODUCTION HOUSE OF IT... AND WHO IS PRODUCER..??
PLEASE
..Naina.. thumbnail
^ I got the information from Wikipedia, but it says the producers are  Santosh J Nair and Zarina Mehta and the production house is UTV.

Hope that helps!
Naina
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone please tell me if the abusive husband will stay or at one point, harshad will become a savior and take the girl away from her troubles? I mean will she stay with her hubby or no? I am sorry I was just wondering for a while...does anyone know?
kwebbel thumbnail
hi there im sorry i did noet watch this serial but due to Prem (karanvir) i was watching it. i have a question:
does Viraj really love Jhanvi? due to he hurt her al the time i am very confused!      

Thankszz!!!😊
..Naina.. thumbnail
@Shona_Mayur: No one knows! There are an infinite number of rumors flying around this, everyone has their own wishes as to what they want happening, but no clue yet as to what will happen there.

@kwebbel: That's something everyone has to decide for themselves! There are numerous topics in the forum about that, so you might want to check them out :) We as viewers were not given a concrete answer, so it's up to us to figure out what we think about Viraj's love for Jahnvi, whether it exists or whether it's obsession.

Hope that helps for both of you!
drama_queen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi my Hindi is really poor and the episodes I watched I didn't understand most of the stuff so can anyone plz give a summary of the story from the 1 episodes. It would be a great help.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
whats the meaning of bhava? ðŸ˜›